PDA

View Full Version : Just renewed my car insurance, switched to a new insurer last November then had my

barrybueno
10-12-2018, 01:21 PM
first crash and claim ever in February. I mentioned to them on the phone that they were quite unlucky :hehe:

Anyway their renewal quote was £450 (last years was £240) So **** that I went on to the fat tenor blokes site and got a quote for £290.

It's the same ****ing firm :shrug:

ooh nearly forgot this> :driving:

PSRB
10-12-2018, 01:25 PM
first crash and claim ever in February. I mentioned to them on the phone that they were quite unlucky :hehe:

Anyway their renewal quote was £450 (last years was £240) So **** that I went on to the fat tenor blokes site and got a quote for £290.

Just switched to sim only on my phone with BT and got 20gb of data for £16, then renewed my BT broadband and they doubled my data. So gone from 3gb to 40gb in a day. Wd me

barrybueno
10-12-2018, 01:36 PM
Just switched to sim only on my phone with BT and got 20gb of data for £16, then renewed my BT broadband and they doubled my data. So gone from 3gb to 40gb in a day. Wd me

Folks like us don't fúck about Sweet Right :thumbup:

I went sim only recently for the first time ever, straight away the home button packed up taking the fingerprint recognition bit with it, it's a facking conspiracy I tells thee!

Sir C
10-12-2018, 01:38 PM

Did you tell them about your recent, erm, incident?

Were you pissed when you stacked it?

barrybueno
10-12-2018, 01:43 PM
Did you tell them about your recent, erm, incident?

Were you pissed when you stacked it?

It was at the lights by O'Neills in Beckenham but no I was stone cold. Monday fúcking morning, knew I should have stayed in bed!

And yes I was totally honest filling in the forms. Good job really seeing as I end up with the same company.

SWv2
10-12-2018, 03:12 PM
It was at the lights by O'Neills in Beckenham but no I was stone cold. Monday fúcking morning, knew I should have stayed in bed!

And yes I was totally honest filling in the forms. Good job really seeing as I end up with the same company.

This alone would make me suspicious.