PDA

View Full Version : in the midst of all the doom and gloom and the world ending

Luis Anaconda
10-09-2018, 11:27 AM
Australia are collapsing faster than a really fast collapsing thing - so not everything is bad

SWv2
10-09-2018, 11:34 AM
Australia are collapsing faster than a really fast collapsing thing - so not everything is bad

Collapsing like the UK economy post Brexit or is that a part of the world ending you alluded to?

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
10-09-2018, 12:13 PM

0/142 - 10/202 as I believe they put it :hehe:

Why on earth are Pakistan batting again though rather than putting them to the sword?

Luis Anaconda
10-09-2018, 12:35 PM
0/142 - 10/202 as I believe they put it :hehe:

Why on earth are Pakistan batting again though rather than putting them to the sword?

I think the 0-142 was more indicative of how the pitch is playing - chance to rough it up a bit more is not a bad thing. Particularly with the left armer in the Aussie side

Burney
10-09-2018, 12:50 PM
Collapsing like the UK economy post Brexit or is that a part of the world ending you alluded to?

You do realise, sw, that if the U.K. economy did ‘collapse’ post-Brexit, you chaps would be utterly fùcked, yes?
You lot tonguing Merkel’s arsehole for the last couple of years won’t save you then. And she won’t lift a finger to help you.

SWv2
10-09-2018, 12:55 PM
You do realise, sw, that if the U.K. economy did ‘collapse’ post-Brexit, you chaps would be utterly fùcked, yes?
You lot tonguing Merkel’s arsehole for the last couple of years won’t save you then. And she won’t lift a finger to help you.

I will be clear on this as to avoid any future doubt.

I like most have no real knowledge of what is happening or what will happen, nor generally do I care a lot as post-event I will just have to make do as best I can.

There does seem to be a constant thread of industry people coming out and saying what a car crash is coming.

The post-event fall out for us may well be worse than some of our European family.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
10-09-2018, 12:58 PM
I think the 0-142 was more indicative of how the pitch is playing - chance to rough it up a bit more is not a bad thing. Particularly with the left armer in the Aussie side

:thumbup: makes sense. Ty.

PSRB
10-09-2018, 01:04 PM

That's of course, if Italy don't bugger up everything 1st

Burney
10-09-2018, 01:07 PM
That's of course, if Italy don't bugger up everything 1st

They do seem to be playing a rather interesting game of chicken with the EU, don't they?

Peter
10-09-2018, 01:18 PM
I will be clear on this as to avoid any future doubt.

I like most have no real knowledge of what is happening or what will happen, nor generally do I care a lot as post-event I will just have to make do as best I can.

There does seem to be a constant thread of industry people coming out and saying what a car crash is coming.

The post-event fall out for us may well be worse than some of our European family.

Very good. **** all you can do about it either way so you may as well have a pint..... we need more people to start thinking like this.

PSRB
10-09-2018, 02:51 PM
They do seem to be playing a rather interesting game of chicken with the EU, don't they?

Mind you, Italians aren't really well known for their bravery, so I fully expect them to bow down and suck it up, so to speak.

PSRB
10-09-2018, 02:53 PM
Very good. **** all you can do about it either way so you may as well have a pint..... we need more people to start thinking like this.

Jeremy Clarkson made this point about a week after the vote. Just get on with it and see what happens, if it all goes to ****, there's always the pub. Wd the pub