PDA

View Full Version : So we're officially 12 years off global catastrophe and the Handmaid's Tale takes

Monty92
10-08-2018, 02:28 PM
another step closer to reality with the appointment of a rapist (#believewomen) to the Supreme Court, and the silence on Awimb is deafening.

Why won't someone think of the children? (and the chicks)

Burney
10-08-2018, 02:33 PM
another step closer to reality with the appointment of a rapist (#believewomen) to the Supreme Court, and the silence on Awimb is deafening.

I am a bit confused by this. From what I can tell, there is literally zero evidence that he committed any impropriety beyond the uncorroborated word of one clearly politically-motivated woman who has literally never mentioned this to anyone for 30 years. Despite this, it is now a given in lefty circles that he's basically a rapist.

What the actual fùck?

Monty92
10-08-2018, 02:45 PM
I am a bit confused by this. From what I can tell, there is literally zero evidence that he committed any impropriety beyond the uncorroborated word of one clearly politically-motivated woman who has literally never mentioned this to anyone for 30 years. Despite this, it is now a given in lefty circles that he's basically a rapist.

What the actual fùck?

#BelieveWomen.

Just believe them. Then men will stop raping them. And cracking onto them in clubs. And looking at boobies in the street.

It's really very simple.

Why won't you help stop men doing these bad things?

Burney
10-08-2018, 02:49 PM
#BelieveWomen.

Just believe them. Then men will stop raping them. And cracking onto them in clubs. And looking at boobies in the street.

It's really very simple.

Why won't you help stop men doing these bad things?

The trouble with that school of thought is that women do, demonstrably lie about rape and sexual assault. Equally, they may tell the truth as they see it, but that may not add up to any legal definition of rape or sexual assualt.

And some women - quite a lot of them, in fact - are barking fùcking mad.

IUFG
10-08-2018, 02:51 PM
The trouble with that school of thought is that women do, demonstrably lie about rape and sexual assault. Equally, they may tell the truth as they see it, but that may not add up to any legal definition of rape or sexual assualt.

And some women - quite a lot of them, in fact - are barking fùcking mad.

How long before you have to get a signed consent form before hanging out the back of them, I wonder? :richardkeys:

Monty92
10-08-2018, 02:59 PM
How long before you have to get a signed consent form before hanging out the back of them, I wonder? :richardkeys:

There's a feminist who is given airtime who advocates asking your baby for consent when you change their nappy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/permission-nappy-change-consent-sexuality-expert-deanne-carson-a8345581.html

Burney
10-08-2018, 03:01 PM
There's a feminist who is given airtime who advocates asking your baby for consent when you change their nappy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/permission-nappy-change-consent-sexuality-expert-deanne-carson-a8345581.html

To be honest, given your obsession with your son's prepuce, I can see where she's coming from.

IUFG
10-08-2018, 03:14 PM

What a fúcking fruitloop.

redgunamo
10-08-2018, 04:15 PM

What the actual fùck?

Seen ..

https://youtu.be/9LlHU53G2Z0

Monty92
10-08-2018, 07:16 PM
Seen ..

https://youtu.be/9LlHU53G2Z0

#FakeNews

She was talking about it as a tactic used by Republicans.

"BECAUSE BASICALLY AT THE END OF THE DAY THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN, THEIR REPRESENTATIVE AND WHAT THEIR REPRESENTATIVE IS GOING TO DO FOR THEIR DISTRICT. REPUBLICANS ARE AFRAID OF THAT CONTRAST IN A RACE. BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO GO THERE TO BE INVOLVED IN TRICKLED DOWN ECONOMICS, SHUTTING DOWN HOSPITALS AND REST OF IT. SO THEY DON'T WANT THEM TO SEE THAT CONTRAST SO THEY FOCUS ON SOMETHING ELSE. AND IT'S A DIVERSIONARY TACTIC. IT'S A SELF-FULFILLING PROPHET. YOU DEMONIZE -- WE CALL IT THE WRAP-UP SMEAR. YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT POLITICS. IT'S A WRAP-UP SMEAR. YOU SMEAR SOMEBODY WITH FALSEHOODED AND THEN YOU MERCHANDISE IT AND THEN YOU WRITE IT AND NELL' SAY, SEE, IT'S REPORTED IN THE PRESS THAT THIS, THIS AND THIS SO THEY HAVE THAT VALIDATION THAT THE PRESS REPORTED THE SMEAR AND THEN IT'S CALLED A WRAP-UP SMEAR. NOW I AM GOING TO MERCHANDISE THE PRESS' REPORT ON THE SMEAR THAT WE MADE. IT'S A TACTIC."

redgunamo
10-08-2018, 08:39 PM
#FakeNews

She was talking about it as a tactic used by Republicans.

"BECAUSE BASICALLY AT THE END OF THE DAY THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN, THEIR REPRESENTATIVE AND WHAT THEIR REPRESENTATIVE IS GOING TO DO FOR THEIR DISTRICT. REPUBLICANS ARE AFRAID OF THAT CONTRAST IN A RACE. BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO GO THERE TO BE INVOLVED IN TRICKLED DOWN ECONOMICS, SHUTTING DOWN HOSPITALS AND REST OF IT. SO THEY DON'T WANT THEM TO SEE THAT CONTRAST SO THEY FOCUS ON SOMETHING ELSE. AND IT'S A DIVERSIONARY TACTIC. IT'S A SELF-FULFILLING PROPHET. YOU DEMONIZE -- WE CALL IT THE WRAP-UP SMEAR. YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT POLITICS. IT'S A WRAP-UP SMEAR. YOU SMEAR SOMEBODY WITH FALSEHOODED AND THEN YOU MERCHANDISE IT AND THEN YOU WRITE IT AND NELL' SAY, SEE, IT'S REPORTED IN THE PRESS THAT THIS, THIS AND THIS SO THEY HAVE THAT VALIDATION THAT THE PRESS REPORTED THE SMEAR AND THEN IT'S CALLED A WRAP-UP SMEAR. NOW I AM GOING TO MERCHANDISE THE PRESS' REPORT ON THE SMEAR THAT WE MADE. IT'S A TACTIC."

Yes, I think they call it "projection". Especially if you've just been caught red-handed doing precisely that.

Of course, it's a common tactic. Police forces, for instance, use it all the time. If only because the mere suggestion of an investigation can have extremely negative consequences for people, even if there is actually no "real" investigation going on. And never was or would be.

Under normal circumstances, even the FBI has very strict procedures regarding disclosure of the names of people they might be working on. For example, as you know, Hillary's people will never forgive Pennsylvania Avenue for publicly pooh-poohing the idea of pursuing a prosecution against her, because in doing so they admitted the mere fact that they had had her under scrutiny in the first place, which was bad enough. Ruinous even.

eastgermanautos
10-09-2018, 01:09 AM

Oh I do! I really do.

eastgermanautos
10-09-2018, 01:11 AM
Yes, I think they call it "projection". Especially if you've just been caught red-handed doing precisely that.

Of course, it's a common tactic. Police forces, for instance, use it all the time. If only because the mere suggestion of an investigation can have extremely negative consequences for people, even if there is actually no "real" investigation going on. And never was or would be.

Under normal circumstances, even the FBI has very strict procedures regarding disclosure of the names of people they might be working on. For example, as you know, Hillary's people will never forgive Pennsylvania Avenue for publicly pooh-poohing the idea of pursuing a prosecution against her, because in doing so they admitted the mere fact that they had had her under scrutiny in the first place, which was bad enough. Ruinous even.

I just basically never understand what the fvck you're saying. It's like you're speaking Welsh.

eastgermanautos
10-09-2018, 02:55 AM

What the actual fùck?

It just seems like the only thing that gives you pleasure is lying. Why don't you try something else, walk your dog or something.

Burney
10-09-2018, 09:19 AM
It just seems like the only thing that gives you pleasure is lying. Why don't you try something else, walk your dog or something.

Show me the hard evidence that corroborates her bullsh1t story, then. Tell me she isn't a registered Democrat who has campaigned against Trump.

You can't. Because what I've said is patently true.

She's the one doing the lying.

eastgermanautos
10-09-2018, 10:09 AM
Show me the hard evidence that corroborates her bullsh1t story, then. Tell me she isn't a registered Democrat who has campaigned against Trump.

You can't. Because what I've said is patently true.

She's the one doing the lying.

Wtf. This is insane. I just imagine a world full of you people. Every corner of Mumbai or Moscow or wherever. She had a credible story, one that she's stuck with for years, as confirmed by her therapist. Others came forward to report bad behavior by this dude.

The Republicans curtailed sharply the investigation. At he very least this judge was BS-ing hugely about being a choir boy.

You now what to say that the chick was fabricating, that someone should rape her for real, that she should go to jail, and god knows what else. Like I say, walk your dog, man. Have an ice cream.

Burney
10-09-2018, 10:17 AM
Wtf. This is insane. I just imagine a world full of you people. Every corner of Mumbai or Moscow or wherever. She had a credible story, one that she's stuck with for years, as confirmed by her therapist. Others came forward to report bad behavior by this dude.

The Republicans curtailed sharply the investigation. At he very least this judge was BS-ing hugely about being a choir boy.

You now what to say that the chick was fabricating, that someone should rape her for real, that she should go to jail, and god knows what else. Like I say, walk your dog, man. Have an ice cream.

Her story was in no way credible. It didn't meet the most basic criteria for credibility in law. She didn't tell her therapist until 30 years later and there was no corroborating evidence whatsoever.

And as for 'bad behaviour', show me any man who doesn't have 'bad behaviour' somewhere in his past. if you're suggesting those instances should be treated as evidence of a propensity to rape or sexually assault, then we're all in serious trouble.

This was a politically motivated smear job and it didn't work. And now you're just putting weird and distasteful sentiments in my mouth to satisfy your misplaced sense of moral superiorty. You can fvck right off with that and poke your notion of yourself as one of the good guys up your arse while you're at it.

SWv2
10-09-2018, 10:23 AM
Her story was in no way credible. It didn't meet the most basic criteria for credibility in law. She didn't tell her therapist until 30 years later and there was no corroborating evidence whatsoever.

And as for 'bad behaviour', show me any man who doesn't have 'bad behaviour' somewhere in his past. if you're suggesting those instances should be treated as evidence of a propensity to rape or sexually assault, then we're all in serious trouble.

This was a politically motivated smear job and it didn't work. And now you're just putting weird and distasteful sentiments in my mouth to satisfy your misplaced sense of moral superiorty. You can fvck right off with that and poke your notion of yourself as one of the good guys up your arse while you're at it.

Indeed.

Fúcking Yanks, clowns.

Monty92
10-09-2018, 10:24 AM

And curiously she refused to make her therapist's notes available to the hearing.

Burney
10-09-2018, 10:32 AM
And curiously she refused to make her therapist's notes available to the hearing.

Yeah. I'm guessing the bits about her being a complete fantasist and compulsive liar probably wouldn't have helped her case.

eastgermanautos
10-09-2018, 10:34 AM

She didn't refuse to make anything available at her hearing. And as for these other remarks, how is she not credible. You people are living in the trees. "The Left" is up in arms because this guy is going to tip the court strongly to the right, and this is given that it already was far toward the right. So none of this is surprising -- the response, the outrage.

Let me ask you this: do you want to live in some rapey state like Sri Lanka or wherever the fvck? All right, then, so cool it.

Monty92
10-09-2018, 10:35 AM
Yeah. I'm guessing the bits about her being a complete fantasist and compulsive liar probably wouldn't have helped her case.

I don't think I'll ever stop laughing if this ends up costing them the mid-terms too.

Monty92
10-09-2018, 10:38 AM
She didn't refuse to make anything available at her hearing. And as for these other remarks, how is she not credible. You people are living in the trees. "The Left" is up in arms because this guy is going to tip the court strongly to the right, and this is given that it already was far toward the right. So none of this is surprising -- the response, the outrage.

Let me ask you this: do you want to live in some rapey state like Sri Lanka or wherever the fvck? All right, then, so cool it.

The left is driving moderates into the arms of the hard right, because ideologically there is now a wider gap between the centre and the left than between the centre and the hard right.

If the left had an ounce of self-awareness they'd realise this and pull back the reins on their madness before it's too late.

eastgermanautos
10-09-2018, 10:40 AM
I don't think I'll ever stop laughing if this ends up costing them the mid-terms too.

You have no evidence, none, that she is a "complete fantasist and a compulsive liar." Again, it's just the talk on the street corner in East Delhi or some fvck. There you all are, the boys, wearing your thongs and playing some odd sort of card game. And yet you contribute to AWIMB, it's very strange.

Burney
10-09-2018, 10:40 AM

We already live in a pretty rapey state because the left thought it would be a great idea to let the third world in and then didn't have the balls to do anything about them systematically raping white girls for decades for fear of being called racist.

So your selective outrage about rape (ie you only care when your political opponents might have done it) falls pretty flat here, I'm afraid.

Burney
10-09-2018, 10:44 AM
The left is driving moderates into the arms of the hard right, because ideologically there is now a wider gap between the centre and the left than between the centre and the hard right.

If the left had an ounce of self-awareness they'd realise this and pull back the reins on their madness before it's too late.

They can't. They always double down. See their reaction to losing the 2016 election: self-awareness would have dictated dialling down the crazy identity politics stuff and not acting like spoilt toddlers because that clearly hadn't helped in the election.

Instead, they did the opposite. And they'll keep doing it because grievance is an industry.

eastgermanautos
10-09-2018, 10:45 AM
We already live in a pretty rapey state because the left thought it would be a great idea to let the third world in and then didn't have the balls to do anything about them systematically raping white girls for decades for fear of being called racist.

So your selective outrage about rape (ie you only care when your political opponents might have done it) falls pretty flat here, I'm afraid.

Haha, raping white girls. I am as fearful of the rape of our proud female white flesh as the next man. So you have me there. ;-)

Burney
10-09-2018, 10:47 AM
Haha, raping white girls. I am as fearful of the rape of our proud female white flesh as the next man. So you have me there. ;-)

Yeah, I don't see much to laugh about in the systematic trafficking, drugging and gang-raping of children as young as 12 by gangs of Pakistanis that has become endemic in our inner cities over the last few decades.

You laugh away, though.

PSRB
10-09-2018, 10:55 AM
Yeah, I don't see much to laugh about in the systematic trafficking, drugging and gang-raping of children as young as 12 by gangs of Pakistanis that has become endemic in our inner cities over the last few decades.

You laugh away, though.

:nod: Several cases up here, all been appallingly handled as the rossers were too scared initially of doing anything. Wasn't until the press stepped in that anything was done.

Monty92
10-09-2018, 11:04 AM
:nod: Several cases up here, all been appallingly handled as the rossers were too scared initially of doing anything. Wasn't until the press stepped in that anything was done.

And the only MP to put her head above the parapet on the issue was promptly sacked by Jeremy Corbyn.

Pokster
10-09-2018, 11:13 AM

It's amazing you still blame the left when the tory party has been in power for 8 years and done nothing to reverse this

Burney
10-09-2018, 11:21 AM
It's amazing you still blame the left when the tory party has been in power for 8 years and done nothing to reverse this

Hmmmm. Maybe I blame the left because between 1997 and 2010, the muslim population of this country rose by 3 million? Oh, and it was the Labour government that introduced the draconian laws on 'hate crime' that helped create a terror of being called racist. And it was the left that accepted all the findings of the absurd Macpherson report that effectively hamstrung this country's police forces and turned them into the wastes of space they are today.

Do I blame the tory and coalition governments for not reversing this nonsense? Yes. But I also see how attempting to dismantle this stuff would be fodder for those who want to demonise the tories as evil and racist.

Oh, and most of the places where these things have and continued to occur are in Labour-run boroughs, where the votes of Pakistani constituents are considered too valuable to risk for the sake of a few thousand raped white girls.

This is the left's doing. Own it.

redgunamo
10-10-2018, 10:09 AM

You're missing the point, I'm afraid. "She" may well be credible. However it's her evidence that is being questioned, not "her". Essentially the fact is that there isn't any evidence, outside of her own testimony and that is simply not good enough.

To your second point: Well, as the man said, elections have consequences. Which explains the desperation leading to the cack-handed execution of this play.

redgunamo
10-10-2018, 10:23 AM

I suspect they may have been lost along time ago. It's all about national security nowadays.

And people *like* the Donald; he fights.