PDA

View Full Version : I’m not convinced we need to replace Ramsey at all.

7sisters
10-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Given the new club austerity, we have plenty of midfield options. Younger players like Fish-Rowe can also step up, given the opportunity.
No, The money needs to go towards bolstering the defence. I was quite impressed by Sessingnon at the weekend and the boy Chilwell at Leicester is looking quite a decent prospect.
We’re overly reliant on Monreal at LB and a better, more mobile CB to play alongside the Greek is a must. Holding ‘s doing well but not quite there yet.

Sir C
10-08-2018, 11:13 AM
Given the new club austerity, we have plenty of midfield options. Younger players like Fish-Rowe can also step up, given the opportunity.
No, The money needs to go towards bolstering the defence. I was quite impressed by Sessingnon at the weekend and the boy Chilwell at Leicester is looking quite a decent prospect.
We’re overly reliant on Monreal at LB and a better, more mobile CB to play alongside the Greek is a must. Holding ‘s doing well but not quite there yet.

We’re not winning the league with a child in midfield. Even one with such magnificent buttocks.

Burney
10-08-2018, 11:14 AM
We’re not winning the league with a child in midfield. Even one with such magnificent buttocks.

What is it with you and cheeks today?

Sir C
10-08-2018, 11:19 AM
What is it with you and cheeks today?

You should check them out. They’re like a pair of watermelons.

Burney
10-08-2018, 11:20 AM

I've just googled Emile Smith-Rowe and discovered to my surprise that he is a white. He is also from Thornton Heath, which has made me feel very protective of him.

Luis Anaconda
10-08-2018, 11:23 AM
I've just googled Emile Smith-Rowe and discovered to my surprise that he is a white. He is also from Thornton Heath, which has made me feel very protective of him.

His dad went to school with Ian Wright - FACT

WES
10-08-2018, 11:24 AM

Addition through subtraction - our attacking play was noticeably faster without Ramsey endlessly slowing things down.

LB should definitely be near the top of the summer list. Alongside midfielder. Not so convinced on CB, the bubble, Holding and even Mustafi have looked pretty good this year.

Burney
10-08-2018, 11:26 AM
His dad went to school with Ian Wright - FACT

tbh la, I'm still reeling from the news that Ian Wright went to school.

Pokster
10-08-2018, 11:27 AM
Addition through subtraction - our attacking play was noticeably faster without Ramsey endlessly slowing things down.

LB should definitely be near the top of the summer list. Alongside midfielder. Not so convinced on CB, the bubble, Holding and even Mustafi have looked pretty good this year.

Have you actually seen any games this season???

Luis Anaconda
10-08-2018, 11:27 AM

Blimey 7 - that's about a positive post as I have seen you write :)

Luis Anaconda
10-08-2018, 11:29 AM
tbh la, I'm still reeling from the news that Ian Wright went to school.

He even liked one of this teachers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYNWGI6JvnI

Luis Anaconda
10-08-2018, 11:30 AM

We have Koscielny to come back too - if this operation has finally cleared up the problem (big if, I know*) he could still be a fine player for us

*retired by the summer

IUFG
10-08-2018, 11:33 AM

RIP Laurent Koscielny

Sir C
10-08-2018, 11:39 AM

What did you learn of his gluteus maximuses, though?

Burney
10-08-2018, 11:50 AM
What did you learn of his gluteus maximuses, though?

I’m not going to google the buttocks of a teenage boy two years younger than my daughter.

Sir C
10-08-2018, 11:53 AM
I’m not going to google the buttocks of a teenage boy two years younger than my daughter.

Let’s face it. You’re sexually repressed.

Burney
10-08-2018, 11:59 AM
Let’s face it. You’re sexually repressed.

I think you're on the turn.

Sir C
10-08-2018, 12:22 PM
Have you actually seen any games this season???

I'd say he's looked good this year apart from the one occasion in each game when he drops a rick, and yesterday he didn't even do that.

Pokster
10-08-2018, 12:26 PM
I'd say he's looked good this year apart from the one occasion in each game when he drops a rick, and yesterday he didn't even do that.

I agree, problem is when he make a cock up it usually leads to a very good chance or goal

PSRB
10-08-2018, 01:07 PM

I quite like Digne at Everton as a LB, puts in an excellent cross as well