PDA

View Full Version : Ah, morale is good. we're ahead of Tottenham, two points off the top, playing well

Burney
10-08-2018, 08:13 AM
and have won 9 on the bounce.

The hubris is building nicely for when Liverpool stick six past us and it all comes crashing down. :nod:

IUFG
10-08-2018, 08:18 AM

The hubris is building nicely for when Liverpool stick six past us and it all comes crashing down. :nod:

Every silver lining has a cloud, b

redgunamo
10-08-2018, 08:29 AM
rather than us.

Young Unai is not married to the principle of allowing his players to work things out themselves. If things begin to go south, even during a match, he won't mess about. He will aggressively make the necessary adjustments.

Maybe 2 or 3-0, but not 6-0.

barrybueno
10-08-2018, 08:33 AM
rather than us.

Young Unai is not married to the principle of allowing his players to work things out themselves. If things begin to go south, even during a match, he won't mess about. He will aggressively make the necessary adjustments.

Maybe 2 or 3-0, but not 6-0.

Dunno about that reds, the Arsenal defence is as wide open as the UK Border Control.

I agree though that under this new bloke they won't continue to blindly and pointlessly go all out attack when 3 down.

Rich
10-08-2018, 09:11 AM

We are only 2 points off top??!!? Astounding. I have been accustomed to being around 6-8 points off top at this stage.

We have LCFC before Liverpool so could potentially go into that game top :cloud9:

redgunamo
10-08-2018, 09:30 AM
Dunno about that reds, the Arsenal defence is as wide open as the UK Border Control.

I agree though that under this new bloke they won't continue to blindly and pointlessly go all out attack when 3 down.

Fair point. They even let my hounds in nowadays.