PDA

View Full Version : #VoteKavanaghIn

Monty92
10-05-2018, 01:10 PM
There, I said it.

Burney
10-05-2018, 01:13 PM
There, I said it.

It’s ‘Kavanaugh’ because Americans can’t spell.

Monty92
10-05-2018, 01:17 PM
It’s ‘Kavanaugh’ because Americans can’t spell.

I've just finished hosting a woman from California for two weeks in my flat. I genuinely don't know how I got through it without murdering her in the night.

Americans are really appalling humans, aren't they.

Peter
10-05-2018, 01:19 PM
I've just finished hosting a woman from California for two weeks in my flat. I genuinely don't know how I got through it without murdering her in the night.

Hosting?

who is this woman?

Monty92
10-05-2018, 01:22 PM
Hosting?

who is this woman?

One of my girlfriend's numerous stepmums/moms

Burney
10-05-2018, 01:22 PM

I find their tendency to say what they actually think as if they seriously believe you should actually give a flying fùck borders on the psychopathic.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
10-05-2018, 01:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KAuu1PiVNU

The CNN released Kavanaugh tapes look pretty damning though

Peter
10-05-2018, 01:40 PM
One of my girlfriend's numerous stepmums/moms

Without wishing to appear indelicate...would you?? :)

Sir C
10-05-2018, 01:59 PM
There, I said it.

May I be extremely candid?

I don't know what a Supreme Court Judge does, other than be a judge. I don't know why it's so important that he's a Republican nomineee. I don't know how many other Supreme Court Judges there are, nor how long they serve, nor if any of that it important. I don't know who this chap is and I don't know what he's supposed to have done.

In short, fúck American politics, it's as dull as a Mourinho team away in Europe.

I don't even know if this is politics.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
10-06-2018, 12:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZYYcEHmspM

barrybueno
10-06-2018, 01:26 AM
Without wishing to appear indelicate...would you?? :)

I'm gonna stick my long neck out here and say no, but a pic would help obv,

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
10-06-2018, 11:44 PM
There, I said it.

Americans get what they deserve. If I were to liken the American political landscape to a school playground, they would be the autistic kid in the corner not playing footfall and unable to strike up a conversation with anyone else.

eastgermanautos
10-07-2018, 02:50 AM
There, I said it.

We had a feeling you would say it.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
10-07-2018, 07:13 AM
Americans get what they deserve. If I were to liken the American political landscape to a school playground, they would be the autistic kid in the corner not playing footfall and unable to strike up a conversation with anyone else.

http://www.lavocedinewyork.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/kim-trump-300x300.jpg

redgunamo
10-07-2018, 09:14 AM
There, I said it.

Alot of citizens are seriously worried about being hauled up before the military tribunal beak, once they get to the bottom of #spygate (the papers in the case are all in, the investigation is essentially complete). But a left-leaning Supreme Court may have offered them a measure of legal cover, which is why this particular hill was the one they chose to die on.

It's that important.

It has to be said; Team Donald has played a blinder there, Geoff.

eastgermanautos
10-07-2018, 12:18 PM
Alot of citizens are seriously worried about being hauled up before the military tribunal beak, once they get to the bottom of #spygate (the papers in the case are all in, the investigation is essentially complete). But a left-leaning Supreme Court may have offered them a measure of legal cover, which is why this particular hill was the one they chose to die on.

It's that important.

It has to be said; Team Donald has played a blinder there, Geoff.

Whatever are you talking about? It's an absolute word salad.