PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see that odious little chap ' George the poet ' on QT

7sisters
10-05-2018, 10:43 AM
One couldn't always see his face as it was often obscured by that f*cking great chip on his shoulder.

Burney
10-05-2018, 10:46 AM
Don’t mention chips for fùck’s sake!

WES
10-05-2018, 10:53 AM
One couldn't always see his face as it was often obscured by that f*cking great chip on his shoulder.

Yes, he was as thick and illiterate as he was bitter ad twisted. Also, the bint with the headscarf who claimed white people had no right to comment on racism needed a slap.

Although the fat, ugly, Labour dwarf who claimed that Labour saved the country from the financial crisis was the most deserving of contempt. And a truly horrible death.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-05-2018, 11:11 AM
Yes, he was as thick and illiterate as he was bitter ad twisted. Also, the bint with the headscarf who claimed white people had no right to comment on racism needed a slap.

Although the fat, ugly, Labour dwarf who claimed that Labour saved the country from the financial crisis was the most deserving of contempt. And a truly horrible death.

blokes fink dem sound like tuff .. but dem sound like dem talkin' like likkle baby to me!

Burney
10-05-2018, 11:12 AM

Complaining that the panellists on QT annoy you is like jumping into a vat of excrement and complaining that it’s a bit whiffy.

What were you expecting?

7sisters
10-05-2018, 11:25 AM
But they don't all annoy me b. I quite liked Claude's FIFO approach.

IUFG
10-05-2018, 11:27 AM

QT is pure pantomime nowadays.

Twitter's reaction to it is where it is at imo

PSRB
10-05-2018, 11:29 AM
QT is pure pantomime nowadays.

Twitter's reaction to it is where it is at imo

:nod: plus the constant moaning that there's too many appearances by x or y on it and that it's clearly right wing biased

IUFG
10-05-2018, 11:38 AM
:nod: plus the constant moaning that there's too many appearances by x or y on it and that it's clearly right wing biased

Last night I came across a load of SJWs tweeting that they don't get stopped and searched because of their 'white privilege'.

In reality they don't get stopped and searched because they are young, white females who don't fall into the demographic of people who stab and get stabbed. Not to mention that they probably don't hang around in the rougher parts of London of an evening.