PDA

View Full Version : STIlL PĮSSED!

Burney
10-05-2018, 07:48 AM
Just cooked nude bacon. Have red spots on my chest. Dot care. :Vishnu:

Sir C
10-05-2018, 08:06 AM
Just cooked nude bacon. Have red spots on my chest. Dot care. :Vishnu:

Oh good effort! I hope you're in the kitchen at work? And that you drove there, naked?

Burney
10-05-2018, 08:14 AM
Oh good effort! I hope you're in the kitchen at work? And that you drove there, naked?

No. Got an Uber home from London about 3. Wife cross cos I apparently came in steaming, turned the lights on and stripped while singing ‘My neck, my back...’
whisky.

PSRB
10-05-2018, 08:17 AM
No. Got an Uber home from London about 3. Wife cross cos I apparently came in steaming, turned the lights on and stripped while singing ‘My neck, my back...’
whisky.

Good man, did a bottle of red and finished of with half a bottle of whiskey......going to be a long day

Sir C
10-05-2018, 08:18 AM
whisky.

That's going to sting in the morning. Or whenever it wears off.

Bacon was a good shout IF you have Rennies in the house, for bacon grease on top of whisky is guaranteed to create a flood of bilious acid.

Peter
10-05-2018, 08:29 AM
whisky.

Oh my......Without wanting to picture the scene, the choice of song is worrying. Did the uber put it in your head?

Rich
10-05-2018, 08:34 AM
whisky.

Not dissimiliar to my evening. Started with seveeral rakes of beer at the Pavilion End on Bow Lane. Bottle of red at Ye Olde Watling. Then to a 'nightclub' named 'Popworld' until 0100 hours. Got home, ate an entire roast chicken & half a block of cheese. Woke to a frosty looking fiancee this morning.

Pokster
10-05-2018, 08:36 AM
Oh my......Without wanting to picture the scene, the choice of song is worrying. Did the uber put it in your head?

The Uber driver put it in his ......

Luis Anaconda
10-05-2018, 09:15 AM
Not dissimiliar to my evening. Started with seveeral rakes of beer at the Pavilion End on Bow Lane. Bottle of red at Ye Olde Watling. Then to a 'nightclub' named 'Popworld' until 0100 hours. Got home, ate an entire roast chicken & half a block of cheese. Woke to a frosty looking fiancee this morning.

Popworld - I'm disappointed in you r. Good work with the chicken and cheese though