barrybueno
10-03-2018, 09:06 PM
Not worth it I suppose....

Tony C
10-04-2018, 12:02 AM
4 mental goals

1st - looool @ Homo Lloris.
2nd - WTF was that!!! Rakitic needs drug testing after scoring that imo
3rd - that’s the first time I’ve seen 2 players in open play make dummy runs so the 3rd can score
4th - all washed up

IUFG
10-04-2018, 07:08 AM
4 mental goals

1st - looool @ Homo Lloris.
2nd - WTF was that!!! Rakitic needs drug testing after scoring that imo
3rd - that’s the first time I’ve seen 2 players in open play make dummy runs so the 3rd can score
4th - all washed up

That Messi bloke is a decent player

Pokster
10-04-2018, 07:23 AM

He's no Harry kane though is he

Sir C
10-04-2018, 07:59 AM

Cashed out at half-time £41 up *************FREE MONEY********* This game is easy.

Luis Anaconda
10-04-2018, 08:09 AM

Highly expected although they made a good game of it for a while. Liverpool on the other hand was rather funny

Sir C
10-04-2018, 08:11 AM
Highly expected although they made a good game of it for a while. Liverpool on the other hand was rather funny

Bayern looked terribly ordinary against Ajax, didn't you think?

When Robben and Ribery go they've got real problems.

Pokster
10-04-2018, 08:14 AM
Cashed out at half-time £41 up *************FREE MONEY********* This game is easy.

I thought you said Spurs were going to win? Or did the sensible heads on here turn you and they were likely to do a "spurs"

Sir C
10-04-2018, 08:16 AM
I thought you said Spurs were going to win? Or did the sensible heads on here turn you and they were likely to do a "spurs"

Oh I always say I think Spurs will win. I rarely believe it, though.

PSRB
10-04-2018, 08:25 AM

Those Suarez stepovers were great, don't see enough of those

Tony C
10-04-2018, 08:47 AM
The Liverpool cross bar is still shaking from that flying calf volley...Jesus the Napoli lad got plenty of purchase on that won!

Luis Anaconda
10-04-2018, 08:57 AM
Bayern looked terribly ordinary against Ajax, didn't you think?

When Robben and Ribery go they've got real problems.

I think keeping them so long has been part of the problem - Ribery should have gone at least two years ago. Robben is still good. Certainly think their air of invincibility has deserted them even in the Bundesliga. Underperforming (Muller in particular) or wantaway stars (Lewandowski and Boateng) and injuries (Coman) really hurting them. No new signing seems capable of making an impact (the 11 that started against Ajax nine played in the 2013 final - admittedly Hummels and Lewandowski were on Dortmund's side - with only Thiago, signed by Guardiola, and Kimmich, from the youth team breaking into the side). Lack of a big-name coach, though not necessarily a bad thing, reflects on where they are. All quite funny really