PDA

View Full Version : Watched Bayern v Ajax last night.

Sir C
10-03-2018, 08:25 AM
There would appear to be some hope for Dutch football after all. That's quite a crop of youngsters Ajax have there.

In other news, both Bayern and Manyoo looked fúcking dreadful.

:hehe:

Burney
10-03-2018, 08:31 AM
There would appear to be some hope for Dutch football after all. That's quite a crop of youngsters Ajax have there.

Poor performances; player disputes; fan unrest; getting booed at the end of games; attacks from ex players - Mourinho is basically the new Wenger.

I do hope he's enjoying the boot being on the other foot, the obnoxious prick.

IUFG
10-03-2018, 08:37 AM

Had a little treble on last night Manyoo to draw, CSKA to beat Real Madrid and Man City to draw.

In short David Silva killed my bet before it had really started. The ****.

Sir C
10-03-2018, 08:40 AM
Had a little treble on last night Manyoo to draw, CSKA to beat Real Madrid and Man City to draw.

In short David Silva killed my bet before it had really started. The ****.

Bald ****. Bald midget ****, indeed.

I was on Valencia to beat Manyoo, Ajax to win in Munich and Real Madrid to win. Luckily it wasn't my money.

7sisters
10-03-2018, 08:43 AM
Poor performances; player disputes; fan unrest; getting booed at the end of games; attacks from ex players - Mourinho is basically the new Wenger.

The beauty is, there’s no obvious way out either. The club are shackled by ridiculously expensive players and no obvious buyers.
Barca were mentioned as an escape route for Pogba but their wage bill is at the limit permissible against revenue. Oh, and good luck trying to offload Sanchez in 350k per week.

IUFG
10-03-2018, 08:45 AM
Bald ****. Bald midget ****, indeed.

I was on Valencia to beat Manyoo, Ajax to win in Munich and Real Madrid to win. Luckily it wasn't my money.

I hear Manyoo were pretty terrible again. Alexis Sanchez being won particular massive under-performer :cloud9:

Sir C
10-03-2018, 08:48 AM
I hear Manyoo were pretty terrible again. Alexis Sanchez being won particular massive under-performer :cloud9:

Apparently Sanchez gave the ball away 46 times last night, which is more often than Santi Cazorla during his whole Arsenal career.*

*Stats from Twitter, unverified, but fúck it, I'm choosing to believe it.

Sir C
10-03-2018, 08:50 AM

And just think, we thought he was great when he sprinted down the touchline at Old Trafford to celebrate Porto beating United :-(

PSRB
10-03-2018, 08:53 AM
Apparently Sanchez gave the ball away 46 times last night, which is more often than Santi Cazorla during his whole Arsenal career.*

*Stats from Twitter, unverified, but fúck it, I'm choosing to believe it.

I saw that and chuckled :hehe:

Did you have your pork belly?

Sir C
10-03-2018, 08:55 AM
I saw that and chuckled :hehe:

Did you have your pork belly?

:nono: That feeder iufg planted the idea of a kebab in my mind. Now I'm sat here with a cannonball of rotting doner meat weighing down my guts :-(

Burney
10-03-2018, 08:56 AM
:nono: That feeder iufg planted the idea of a kebab in my mind. Now I'm sat here with a cannonball of rotting doner meat weighing down my guts :-(

I ended up eating nothing last night except four large scotches and some walnuts.

Sir C
10-03-2018, 08:57 AM
I ended up eating nothing last night except four large scotches and some walnuts.

Nuts are really fattening :-(

Burney
10-03-2018, 09:01 AM
Nuts are really fattening :-(

No they're not. Walnuts least of all. :vsign:

Pokster
10-03-2018, 09:10 AM

And Walnuts aren't actually a nut :vsign:

Sir C
10-03-2018, 09:12 AM

When I got the kebab home I removed the salad, closed the box up again, and left it for 5 minutes to allow the potent mixture of lamb grease, chilli sauce and garlic sauce to penetrate the pitta. I then anointed the doner meat with a sprinkling of Akabanga and a big squirt of lemon juice.

I tore off strips of pitta, applied the meat, onions and lumps of pickled chilli, and allowed the grease to drip down my chin as the taste explosion overwhelmed my senses.

What have you got for lunch today? Some nice lentils?

Burney
10-03-2018, 09:17 AM
When I got the kebab home I removed the salad, closed the box up again, and left it for 5 minutes to allow the potent mixture of lamb grease, chilli sauce and garlic sauce to penetrate the pitta. I then anointed the doner meat with a sprinkling of Akabanga and a big squirt of lemon juice.

I tore off strips of pitta, applied the meat, onions and lumps of pickled chilli, and allowed the grease to drip down my chin as the taste explosion overwhelmed my senses.

Three pepperamis and some fruit.

IUFG
10-03-2018, 09:19 AM

no need for thanks, sc

IUFG
10-03-2018, 09:21 AM

I had a Sambar for lunch yesterday.
It's been a little, ahem, windy since.

Burney
10-03-2018, 09:22 AM
no need for thanks, sc

I follow an actual feeder on twitter. He gets paid to roam the country feeding fat birds. He also has a spectacularly unhealthy relationship with food himself, as posts like this prove.

https://twitter.com/omracer/status/1035946911147196417

IUFG
10-03-2018, 09:23 AM
I follow an actual feeder on twitter. He gets paid to roam the country feeding fat birds. He also has a spectacularly unhealthy relationship with food himself, as posts like this prove.

https://twitter.com/omracer/status/1035946911147196417

Fúck me, there are some strange meal combos in there

Burney
10-03-2018, 09:26 AM

His habit of sticking a lumb of Aldi knock-off nutella in pretty much every meal is probably the most distressing thing.

Sir C
10-03-2018, 09:27 AM
Three pepperamis and some fruit.

I got some amazing thick cut bacon from the new butcher the other day. I shall fry a couple of rashers up at lunchtime and serve them with the two eggs my girls delivered me this morning.

Lots of toast, naturally.

7sisters
10-03-2018, 09:29 AM

Eat your heart out with Nick Helm, on Dave TV was very watchable in this regard.
Definite recommend

Burney
10-03-2018, 09:29 AM
I got some amazing thick cut bacon from the new butcher the other day. I shall fry a couple of rashers up at lunchtime and serve them with the two eggs my girls delivered me this morning.

Lots of toast, naturally.

I can eat as much eggs and bacon as I like. It's just the bread and that.

Burney
10-03-2018, 09:30 AM
Eat your heart out with Nick Helm, on Dave TV was very watchable in this regard.
Definite recommend

This is a very upsetting meal. First of all beans with curry and then Nutella ON TOP OF BOTH :puke:

https://twitter.com/omracer/status/1045404604802961409

Sir C
10-03-2018, 09:36 AM
I can eat as much eggs and bacon as I like. It's just the bread and that.

Oh, eggs and b without toast is like a day without sunshine. Or potatoes. Yes, a day without potatoes.

Who would countenance such a thing?

Burney
10-03-2018, 09:37 AM
Oh, eggs and b without toast is like a day without sunshine. Or potatoes. Yes, a day without potatoes.

Who would countenance such a thing?

Actually, it's not too bad. It just takes some planning. I was at a thing yesterday and sandwiches were laid on. I ended up having to subsist on fruit. :-(

IUFG
10-03-2018, 11:25 AM
And just think, we thought he was great when he sprinted down the touchline at Old Trafford to celebrate Porto beating United :-(

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45730077

he liked the post "without reading the text" :hehe: