PDA

View Full Version : Mad German dentist update.

Sir C
10-02-2018, 11:34 AM
He's just replaced a filling, suggesting that perhaps I wouldn't want an anaesthetic? "The upside is that it will be done very quickly. The downside: a certain amount of pain."

It was done quite quickly, I'll grant him that. There was a 'certain amount of pain'. By jiminy there was. :yikes:

Rich
10-02-2018, 11:45 AM
He's just replaced a filling, suggesting that perhaps I wouldn't want an anaesthetic? "The upside is that it will be done very quickly. The downside: a certain amount of pain."

It was done quite quickly, I'll grant him that. There was a 'certain amount of pain'. By jiminy there was. :yikes:

Were you in a particular rush? I am no dentist, but it sounds like a relatively straightforward procedure. Would the use of a local anesthetic really have been a problem for anyone concerned?

IUFG
10-02-2018, 11:48 AM

At least you aren't now dribbling your coffee all over the place.
Every cloud, etc

Peter
10-02-2018, 12:28 PM
Were you in a particular rush? I am no dentist, but it sounds like a relatively straightforward procedure. Would the use of a local anesthetic really have been a problem for anyone concerned?

I dont recall having any anaesthetic for fillings. Sir C might just be a big poofter.

Burney
10-02-2018, 12:34 PM

Did he at any point ask ‘Is it safe?’