PDA

View Full Version : Foreskinwimb: Somewhat out of my depth here, so would appreciate a few pointers.

Monty92
10-02-2018, 11:00 AM
Do I need to be tending to my son's foreskin at any point? Checking all's normal? Teaching him to clean it in the bath?

Thanks in advance.

WES
10-02-2018, 11:17 AM
Do I need to be tending to my son's foreskin at any point? Checking all's normal? Teaching him to clean it in the bath?

Thanks in advance.

Remind me why you didn't have him circumcised and have left him to go through life as a barbarian with a smelly, unclean appendage? :sherlock:

Pokster
10-02-2018, 11:36 AM
Remind me why you didn't have him circumcised and have left him to go through life as a barbarian with a smelly, unclean appendage? :sherlock:

Because he didn't want to mutilate his child?????

Pokster
10-02-2018, 11:37 AM

Thanks in advance.

How old is he? only gentle cleaning required

Rich
10-02-2018, 11:49 AM

Stop it.

ABCDEFGHIJ

Monty92
10-02-2018, 11:56 AM

He's 23.

Only joking, he's 4.

What does gentle cleaning involve? Do I need to show him how to roll it down? And if so, how far down? Until it won't go any further?

Is this not something I can outsource to a goy? :-(

Billy Goat Sverige
10-02-2018, 12:19 PM
He's 23.

Only joking, he's 4.

What does gentle cleaning involve? Do I need to show him how to roll it down? And if so, how far down? Until it won't go any further?

Also curious about this. My boy is soon 3 and it doesn’t look like his foreskin wants to go back. Is their a certain age when it’s willing to cooperate?

Pokster
10-02-2018, 12:20 PM
He's 23.

Only joking, he's 4.

Roll it down without forcing it too far...

Burney
10-02-2018, 12:24 PM
He's 23.

Only joking, he's 4.

Well if he hasn’t started rolling it down himself already, I’d be surprised. There really isn’t any pressing need to bother with cleaning it until you hit puberty imo.

Burney
10-02-2018, 12:25 PM

Interesting use of ‘Barbarian’ given that the Greeks and Romans specifically defined circumcision as a barbarian practice. And they were right.

Peter
10-02-2018, 12:26 PM
Well if he hasn’t started rolling it down himself already, I’d be surprised. There really isn’t any pressing need to bother with cleaning it until you hit puberty imo.

However, if the lad is 4 he really needs to be taught the basics of batting as soon as possible.

Burney
10-02-2018, 12:35 PM
However, if the lad is 4 he really needs to be taught the basics of batting as soon as possible.

:nod: I assume m is already teaching the forward defensive?

Peter
10-02-2018, 12:39 PM
:nod: I assume m is already teaching the forward defensive?

And, in a common theme, how to adjust the rubber handle grip when it rides up by rolling it up and stretching it back down.

WES
10-02-2018, 01:35 PM
Interesting use of ‘Barbarian’ given that the Greeks and Romans specifically defined circumcision as a barbarian practice. And they were right.

Yeah, like I'm taking lessons on anything for the Bubbles and the Eyeties. :rolleyes:

Master WES took it like a man and experiences the benefits on a daily basis. Top chap.

Burney
10-02-2018, 01:47 PM
Yeah, like I'm taking lessons on anything for the Bubbles and the Eyeties. :rolleyes:

Master WES took it like a man and experiences the benefits on a daily basis. Top chap.

There was a chap at my school who was circumcised. For 8 years he was known as ‘Jewboy’ despite not being Jewish.

WES
10-02-2018, 01:55 PM
There was a chap at my school who was circumcised. For 8 years he was known as ‘Jewboy’ despite not being Jewish.

Sounds like you went to a very witty school :nod:

redgunamo
10-02-2018, 03:49 PM

It was Roundheads v Cavaliers at my school.

IUFG
10-02-2018, 04:09 PM
... he was known as ‘Jewboy’ despite not being Jewish.

nowadays that is a discriminatory act.

yes, you can be called Jewboy and not be a jew; and it is against the law.

Sir C
10-02-2018, 04:10 PM

Did you used to rub your hooked finger down your nose when you did so?

That's the way to call someone jewboy.

Burney
10-02-2018, 09:25 PM
nowadays that is a discriminatory act.

yes, you can be called Jewboy and not be a jew; and it is against the law.

The funny thing about that is that some poor, innocent soul somewhere imagines that’s going to stop people being called Jewboy.

Burney
10-02-2018, 09:31 PM
Did you used to rub your hooked finger down your nose when you did so?

That's the way to call someone jewboy.

Didn’t need to. The proof of his dirty Jewishness was clear every time he took a shower.
Let me tell you: that kid really took the heat off the actual Jewish lads in our year. He should get that ‘Righteous among the nations’ status like Schindler or one of those fellas for his sacrifice.
Dear old Dave Schieff never got any stick - all thanks to Jewboy.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
10-03-2018, 07:53 AM
He's 23.

Only joking, he's 4.

Doesn't it does tend to be very sensitive as a kid and drawing back can be quite painful?

Needless to say when he hits puberty and starts bashing the cund out of it, that sensitivity will cease to be of concern.

eastgermanautos
10-03-2018, 09:08 AM
He's 23.

Only joking, he's 4.

Is this not something you could have googled? While I appreciate the candor and all...