PDA

View Full Version : I wonder how Alexis is coping with events at Old Trafford?

Just Trent
10-01-2018, 08:47 AM
He used to have a hissy fit if Wenger benched him for more than 5 mins. He and Jose must be getting on like a house on fire :-)

Billy Goat Sverige
10-01-2018, 08:55 AM
He used to have a hissy fit if Wenger benched him for more than 5 mins. He and Jose must be getting on like a house on fire :-)

To be fair to Jose that was probably one of his more understandable decisions given how **** he has been playing. However, taking off Pogba and Martial when you’re chasing the game :clap: :clap:

IUFG
10-01-2018, 09:02 AM
He and Jose must be getting on like a house on fire :-)

Jose is one of the reasons he went there apparently.

Jose's latest destroy and exit project is going very, very well so far. :athleticomince:

Burney
10-01-2018, 09:08 AM

Jose's latest destroy and exit project is going very, very well so far. :athleticomince:

:hehe: I think the idea of a bunch of shìt British managers getting together and discussing their latest 'Destroy and Exit' plans for a range of crappy clubs made me laugh almost as much as discussion of McClaren's hair island.

McClaren, Moyes, Allardyce, Pardew, Pulis, Redknapp - all in the British Managers Lunch Club. Who else is there?

Billy Goat Sverige
10-01-2018, 09:10 AM
:hehe: I think the idea of a bunch of shìt British managers getting together and discussing their latest 'Destroy and Exit' plans for a range of crappy clubs made me laugh almost as much as discussion of McLaren's hair island.

McLaren, Moyes, Allardyce, Pardew, Pulis, Redknapp - all in the British Managers Lunch Club. Who else is there?

Mark Hughes.

Pat Vegas
10-01-2018, 09:12 AM

he's washed up.

something mentally has gone with Sanchez.

Burney
10-01-2018, 09:16 AM
he's washed up.

something mentally has gone with Sanchez.

I think my favourite thing about Mourinho's travails at United is not just that it's going so badly, but that by his behaviour he is rapidly rendering himself unemployable in the future. I'm starting to fantasise about a game that is rid of his peculiar brand of mean-spirited narcissism. :cloud9:

IUFG
10-01-2018, 09:18 AM
:hehe: I think the idea of a bunch of shìt British managers getting together and discussing their latest 'Destroy and Exit' plans for a range of crappy clubs made me laugh almost as much as discussion of McClaren's hair island.

McClaren, Moyes, Allardyce, Pardew, Pulis, Redknapp - all in the British Managers Lunch Club. Who else is there?

are Hughes and Hodgson members?

Burney
10-01-2018, 09:20 AM
are Hughes and Hodgson members?

Absolutely. Hodgson is virtually a founder member.

Honestly, though, it is a source of wonder that these men keep getting given these jobs. :hehe:

PSRB
10-01-2018, 09:44 AM

Honestly, though, it is a source of wonder that these men keep getting given these jobs. :hehe:

I suspect Dyche and Howe aren't members?

Burney
10-01-2018, 09:53 AM
I suspect Dyche and Howe aren't members?

Dyche has all the makings of a great future member. These chaps usually make their name at one club, only to move on and signally fail to reproduce their 'success' (ie not getting relegated) elsewhere. This is when they embark on the full 'Destroy and exit' cycle.

Viva Prat Vegas
10-01-2018, 09:55 AM
Steve Bruce was quite fond of that luncheon
Or of any luncheon going

Phil Orange (remember him?) for five minutes

IUFG
10-01-2018, 10:00 AM
Phil Orange (remember him?) for five minutes

One of :philbrown: teams beat us.

At The Grove.

Wenger out!

Luis Anaconda
10-01-2018, 10:00 AM

Really - would say Hodgson is the antithesis of the Warnock-Allardyce brigade. Intelligent, well-spoken, realises there is life beyond the English coast. Can't see any of the others managing Inter Milan for example

Sir C
10-01-2018, 10:06 AM
One of :philbrown: teams beat us.

At The Grove.

Wenger out!

God yes. One of their lads spanked one from 30 yards into the top corner, didn't he? Never done it before, or since, I bet. :-(

Burney
10-01-2018, 10:09 AM
God yes. One of their lads spanked one from 30 yards into the top corner, didn't he? Never done it before, or since, I bet. :-(

I lost count of the number of bang-average players who scored the best goals of their career or had the best performance of their career against us. Cùnts.

Viva Prat Vegas
10-01-2018, 10:10 AM
Hull won that game fair and square
That was is the days before Orange became a cund with regard to Wenger

Viva Prat Vegas
10-01-2018, 10:12 AM
Neil Mellor :-(

Burney
10-01-2018, 10:13 AM
Really - would say Hodgson is the antithesis of the Warnock-Allardyce brigade. Intelligent, well-spoken, realises there is life beyond the English coast. Can't see any of the others managing Inter Milan for example

True, but many of the same factors are there: West Brom, Crystal Palace (having held at least one of these two jobs is almost mandatory for membership of the club); getting a big club job and failing (Liverpool); and an inexplicable and ignominious stint as England manager.

Burney
10-01-2018, 10:14 AM
Neil Mellor :-(

I'd forgotten that one until now.

At one point, he was the new Stevie Gerrard due to looking a bit like him and playing for Liverpool.

Peter
10-01-2018, 10:18 AM

Or learning to speak another language. Or any language, in fact.

Pat Vegas
10-01-2018, 10:23 AM
I lost count of the number of bang-average players who scored the best goals of their career or had the best performance of their career against us. Cùnts.

We've also made a fair share of keepers look world class for the day.

Viva Prat Vegas
10-01-2018, 10:26 AM
Can we put that utter ballbag Ian Holloway in there too ?

PSRB
10-01-2018, 10:44 AM

spurs left backs had a habit of doing for a while

IUFG
10-01-2018, 10:52 AM

ah yes, well, there were over 100 reasons for that
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/02/25/article-0-03AAC7A7000005DC-735_468x737.jpg

redgunamo
10-01-2018, 10:57 AM

And if they did, I doubt any of them would be caught claiming there's nothing worth seeing there except their stadium, his house and the training ground.

It's complicated alright.

Luis Anaconda
10-01-2018, 11:29 AM
spurs left backs had a habit of doing for a while

At least Geovanni went out and scored a cracker to win the game against Spurs a couple of weeks later - I rather forgave him after that

redgunamo
10-01-2018, 11:41 AM

What's all this?

IUFG
10-01-2018, 11:43 AM
What's all this?

Destroy and Exit?

https://athleticomince.com/

redgunamo
10-01-2018, 11:53 AM
Destroy and Exit?

https://athleticomince.com/

Good Lord!

Tony C