PDA

View Full Version : That was horrible.

Sir C
09-27-2018, 11:04 AM
MK Dons stadium is usually a lovely, friendly, cosy place to sit amongst a couple of thousand like-minded individuals and enjoy a game of football.

Like night it was completely Tottnem branded and filled with 24,000 of the bástards. Amusingly, they were completely outsung by 4,000 Watford fans.

I didn't see the game because I was battered in the hospitality area.

The Marco Pierre White branded steak house in the stadium served a very respectable ribeye and bearnaise.

Now I can't see very well and waves of nausea keep washing over me.

Luis Anaconda
09-27-2018, 11:18 AM
MK Dons stadium is usually a lovely, friendly, cosy place to sit amongst a couple of thousand like-minded individuals and enjoy a game of football.

Like night it was completely Tottnem branded and filled with 24,000 of the bástards. Amusingly, they were completely outsung by 4,000 Watford fans.

I didn't see the game because I was battered in the hospitality area.

The Marco Pierre White branded steak house in the stadium served a very respectable ribeye and bearnaise.

Now I can't see very well and waves of nausea keep washing over me.

So you've been to more Spurs games this season than Arsenal then?

IUFG
09-27-2018, 11:21 AM

he's a dirty, dirty ***, la

Sir C
09-27-2018, 11:24 AM
he's a dirty, dirty ***, la

Hi Jeremy.

IUFG
09-27-2018, 11:26 AM
Hi Jeremy.

:ivebeenrumbled:

Luis Anaconda
09-27-2018, 11:32 AM
Hi Jeremy.
He might be a dirty Trotskyite subversive intent on murdering us all in our beds, but at least he's Arsenal

Burney
09-27-2018, 12:25 PM
He might be a dirty Trotskyite subversive intent on murdering us all in our beds, but at least he's Arsenal

:-( I’m genuinely less ashamed of Osama Bin Laden being an Arsenal fan. And Piers Morgan. And Ainsley Harriott.

Is there a more shaming Arsenal fan than Corbyn?

WES
09-27-2018, 12:28 PM

Corbyn or IUFG?

Sir C
09-27-2018, 12:39 PM

I'm hoping we draw them away. Then I'll have seen Spurs twice, us once, and MK Dons five times. :cloud9:

Luis Anaconda
09-27-2018, 12:46 PM
Corbyn or IUFG?
Both, Wes, I suspect. Though i have my doubts that i actually likes Arsenal

Luis Anaconda
09-27-2018, 12:48 PM
I'm hoping we draw them away. Then I'll have seen Spurs twice, us once, and MK Dons five times. :cloud9:
:shudder: Problem is we seem to be taking it seriously - that was one strong bench last night. Would hate to lose to them with a proper team out

Herbert Augustus Chapman
09-27-2018, 12:53 PM
:-( I’m genuinely less ashamed of Osama Bin Laden being an Arsenal fan. And Piers Morgan. And Ainsley Harriott.

Is there a more shaming Arsenal fan than Corbyn?

and his delivery has improved. The bit yesterday about how you lot "stretched every sinew " to bail out the bankers will have struck a resonant chord with everyone whose pension went up in smoke.

It'll be beer and sandwiches in the Cabinet Office with the TUC* again.

*Does it still exist?

IUFG
09-27-2018, 01:58 PM
Though i have my doubts that i actually likes Arsenal

The Arsenal píss me off and delight me in equal measure, la.

The bunch of ****s...

Luis Anaconda
09-27-2018, 02:30 PM
The Arsenal píss me off and delight me in equal measure, la.

The bunch of ****s...

and that is just in one half of football ...