PDA

View Full Version : Here is a picture of Victor Moses in his School Uniform in the Quad at Whitgift

Burney
09-24-2018, 10:18 AM

Several things about this picture make me sad:

1/ The absolute state of him - not least the length of his hair (which wouldn't have been allowed in my day),his ill-fitting uniform, slip-on shoes and appallingly-tied tie.
2/ The fact that the pond now apparently needs a fence round it to stop cùnts falling in (health 'n safety gone mad, etc)
3/ The fact that he's brought a football into the quad (STRICTLY VERBOTEN)
4/ The fact that there is a crane next to him. We always had peacocks, ffs! What's with the crane, ffs?

The place has clearly gone to the dogs. :shakehead:

Peter
09-24-2018, 10:22 AM

1/ The absolute state of him - not least the length of his hair (which wouldn't have been allowed in my day),his ill-fitting uniform, slip-on shoes and appallingly-tied tie.
2/ The fact that the pond now apparently needs a fence round it to stop cùnts falling in (health 'n safety gone mad, etc)
4/ The fact that there is a crane next to him. We always had peacocks, ffs! What's with the crane, ffs?

Wow, that uniforms really is 'roomy' isnt it :)

Maybe the peacocks werent available for the photo...

Burney
09-24-2018, 10:26 AM
Wow, that uniforms really is 'roomy' isnt it :)

Maybe the peacocks werent available for the photo...

SLIP-ON SHOES, P!!!!

In my day, anyone appearing in slip-on shoes would have been told he looked like "a dago pimp" (an actual quote, there - wd Mr Shad), given a Saturday morning detention and be made to walk around in his stockinged feet all day.

To be honest, they may have got rid of the peacocks because they made a fùcking awful racket - particularly irksome during exams.

redgunamo
09-24-2018, 10:36 AM
If your sort hadn't been such a bunch of homos, they could've filled the place up with your sons instead.

Burney
09-24-2018, 10:41 AM
If your sort hadn't been such a bunch of homos, they could've filled the place up with your sons instead.

I don't think they've had any difficulty filling the place up, r.

redgunamo
09-24-2018, 10:51 AM
I don't think they've had any difficulty filling the place up, r.

Well, naturally, if you're going to allow just anybody in ..