7sisters
09-19-2018, 02:23 PM
‘I am so, so sick of having to apologise for my country’
:hehe:

PSRB
09-19-2018, 02:41 PM

I've had to bite my tongue so much not to respond to that. He needs to just stick to hipster football stuff and walk away from the mental politics

7sisters
09-19-2018, 02:45 PM
I've had to bite my tongue so much not to respond to that. He needs to just stick to hipster football stuff and walk away from the mental politics

I think like many, he’s become all absorbed in this Brexit stuff. It’s taken him to a place where he’ll soon be hiding out in the Dales with a Kalashnikov

PSRB
09-19-2018, 03:26 PM
I think like many, he’s become all absorbed in this Brexit stuff. It’s taken him to a place where he’ll soon be hiding out in the Dales with a Kalashnikov

I firmly believe that if everyone just shut the **** up and got on with things, that the whole thing would pass with very little, noticeable difference :shrug:

Burney
09-19-2018, 03:52 PM

Why does he feel he needs to apologise for Ireland? :rubchin:

Peter
09-19-2018, 04:24 PM
Why does he feel he needs to apologise for Ireland? :rubchin:

I refused to apologise for it in Ireland, although that was on the grounds that it wasnt my fault and I refuse to speak for the *******s that did it. Whereas you think it was all just good government.....

Peter
09-19-2018, 04:26 PM
I firmly believe that if everyone just shut the **** up and got on with things, that the whole thing would pass with very little, noticeable difference :shrug:

Yeah, that is going to sell a lot of papers, isnt it. :) I am afraid we dont live in an age of 'shut the **** and get on with it'....

what would we talk about? Take away Brexit and Muslims and we will have to start talking about bloody arsenal......

Burney
09-19-2018, 04:36 PM
I refused to apologise for it in Ireland, although that was on the grounds that it wasnt my fault and I refuse to speak for the *******s that did it. Whereas you think it was all just good government.....

Oh, it had nothing to do with government. It had to do with democracy. As you never tire of pointing out, those are two very different things.

Peter
09-19-2018, 05:39 PM
Oh, it had nothing to do with government. It had to do with democracy. As you never tire of pointing out, those are two very different things.

Democracy? What exactly are we talking about here?

Burney
09-19-2018, 07:00 PM
Democracy? What exactly are we talking about here?

Oh, sorry. I was talking about j’s Brexit derangement syndrome. You’re still on about that unfortunate potato business, are you?
My feeling? Fùck ‘em. People who live on a small island where you’re never more than a few miles from a body of water and/or the sea and starve to death because they can’t get potatoes deserve to die imo.

PSRB
09-20-2018, 08:12 AM
Yeah, that is going to sell a lot of papers, isnt it. :) I am afraid we dont live in an age of 'shut the **** and get on with it'....

what would we talk about? Take away Brexit and Muslims and we will have to start talking about bloody arsenal......

Spurs losing and City losing in front of 3 men and a dog is probably worth a mention. I'm not one for silly names but I do like the Empty-had

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
09-20-2018, 08:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfbQdxHfxgY

Pat Vegas
09-20-2018, 08:28 AM

my life has got infinitely better by avoiding all of these silly things.
:cloud9:

Tony C
09-20-2018, 12:58 PM
His departure from here was like Anakin switching the dark side.

Shame Burney couldn’t go all - I have the higher ground - and cut his limbs off like Obi 1