PDA

View Full Version : So it's ok to politicise a funeral by slagging off Trump apropos of nothing,

Monty92
09-04-2018, 11:33 AM
but not by critiquing the toxic culture from which the deceased commendably climbed to stardom.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/sep/04/aretha-franklin-family-criticise-offensive-eulogy

Burney
09-04-2018, 11:43 AM
but not by critiquing the toxic culture from which the deceased commendably climbed to stardom.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/sep/04/aretha-franklin-family-criticise-offensive-eulogy

Still, at least he didn't grab Ariana Grande's tits. :shrug:

Still, as I pointed out to my wife, it's hardly the worst thing to have happened at an Ariana Grande gig, is it?

Monty92
09-04-2018, 11:46 AM

Still, as I pointed out to my wife, it's hardly the worst thing to have happened at an Ariana Grande gig, is it?

:hehe:

"One Lord...Two Lordy!"

IUFG
09-04-2018, 11:50 AM

The singing. oh god, the singing. and the music...

Burney
09-04-2018, 11:52 AM
:hehe:

"One Lord...Two Lordy!"

You have to admire the sheer brazenness of doing that at an event watched by millions, don't you? Big brass balls on the pervy pastor imo.

Taken a leaf out of Jezza's book, clearly.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
09-04-2018, 11:56 AM
You can't point out the blatantly obvious fact for the disgraceful over representation of blacks and criminality. The broken homes they come from almost always entirely due to the Father bailing at the first opportunity. No you have to ignore all that and instead blame it all on institutional, systemic, structural racism or something. It's definitely whiteys fault anyway. Blacks are just like little Beatles that have fallen on their back and can't get up without the heroic helping hand of the middle class noble whites. This is literally what the SJW mind actually thinks, they genuinely seem to think blacks have zero agency at all. No surprise to see the Guardian fully behind this.

Sir C
09-04-2018, 11:58 AM

She's a somewhat toothsome young thing, isn't she? Thank God I'm not 30 years younger, I could be tempted to impure thoughts.

Burney
09-04-2018, 11:59 AM
You can't point out the blatantly obvious fact for the disgraceful over representation of blacks and criminality. The broken homes they come from almost always entirely due to the Father bailing at the first opportunity. No you have to ignore all that and instead blame it all on institutional, systemic, structural racism or something. It's definitely whiteys fault anyway. Blacks are just like little Beatles that have fallen on their back and can't get up without the heroic helping hand of the middle class noble whites. This is literally what the SJW mind actually thinks, they genuinely seem to think blacks have zero agency at all. No surprise to see the Guardian fully behind this.

OK, I'm now chuckling at the thought of John, Paul, George and Ringo on their backs and unable to get up.

Burney
09-04-2018, 12:01 PM
She's a somewhat toothsome young thing, isn't she? Thank God I'm not 30 years younger, I could be tempted to impure thoughts.

Yes, although I'm not sure that excuses going for the sneaky side grab on her right tit while conducting a funeral, though.

Sir C
09-04-2018, 12:02 PM
Yes, although I'm not sure that excuses going for the sneaky side grab on her right tit while conducting a funeral, though.

Oh, I don't know. We get so po-faced around funerals, don't you think? Who's to say a little light sexual assault isn't the ideal thing to lighten the mood?

Pokster
09-04-2018, 12:05 PM
Oh, I don't know. We get so po-faced around funerals, don't you think? Who's to say a little light sexual assault isn't the ideal thing to lighten the mood?

There is always at least one person who is stiff at funerals anyway

eastgermanautos
09-04-2018, 06:51 PM

Basically yes. Aretha didn have sh!t to do with the present toxic culture. So don't assume. just because she's black, that she did. Whereas Trump had everything to do with it. If that makes sense.

Ash
09-04-2018, 10:06 PM
Basically yes. Aretha didn have sh!t to do with the present toxic culture. So don't assume. just because she's black, that she did. Whereas Trump had everything to do with it. If that makes sense.

What certainly doesn't make sense, Mr East, is why supposed libruls like you line up alongside deranged neo-con warmonger scum like McStain. Not content with revelling in the joy of bombing Vietnamese civilians, he is alleged to have killed up to 300 of his own in a boy-racer show-off stunt on his aircraft carrier, getting away with it because his dad was an admiral. All before the 'songbird' speculation.

Then, after decades of tireless and energetic support for the psychotic Washington war-machine, wreaking death, destruction and chaos all over the world, he signs off his career as a poster-boy for the Trump Derangement Syndrome gripping 'liberal' America who are terrified that the big orange fella might actually dismantle the Empire and instead concentrate on rebuilding the broken infrastructure of your shattered and hollowed-out economy (don't worry, he won't). You export almost nothing but debt, death and dollars, but the world is de-dollarising, and soon your Beltway buffoons will have no cards left but to nuke the lot of us.

:wave: :vsign:

http://kpbs.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/img/photos/2010/11/23/Slim-pickens_riding-the-bomb_t614.jpg?a3ca5463f16dc11451266bb717d38a6025dc ea0e

Monty92
09-05-2018, 08:44 AM
her sexually incontinent, orgy-loving, deeply negligent father, of course.

eastgermanautos
09-05-2018, 08:47 AM
her sexually incontinent, orgy-loving, deeply negligent father, of course.

Well, I must admit that I know nothing of her dear old dad, so you have me there. Don't be coming around with your superior grasp of the facts in the case, my man!

eastgermanautos
09-05-2018, 08:55 AM
What certainly doesn't make sense, Mr East, is why supposed libruls like you line up alongside deranged neo-con warmonger scum like McStain. Not content with revelling in the joy of bombing Vietnamese civilians, he is alleged to have killed up to 300 of his own in a boy-racer show-off stunt on his aircraft carrier, getting away with it because his dad was an admiral. All before the 'songbird' speculation.

Then, after decades of tireless and energetic support for the psychotic Washington war-machine, wreaking death, destruction and chaos all over the world, he signs off his career as a poster-boy for the Trump Derangement Syndrome gripping 'liberal' America who are terrified that the big orange fella might actually dismantle the Empire and instead concentrate on rebuilding the broken infrastructure of your shattered and hollowed-out economy (don't worry, he won't). You export almost nothing but debt, death and dollars, but the world is de-dollarising, and soon your Beltway buffoons will have no cards left but to nuke the lot of us.

http://kpbs.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/img/photos/2010/11/23/Slim-pickens_riding-the-bomb_t614.jpg?a3ca5463f16dc11451266bb717d38a6025dc ea0e

People like McCain because he (a) was a loser at the Presidential level, and therefore sympathetic; and because (b) he voted down the Obamacare repeal. Oh, and all that POW stuff. I get what you're saying, Trump in his chaotic self-assertion does more to mitigate the fascistic presence of the US around the globe. More than ostensibly mild cats like Obama and Clinton, for example. But I would suggest that this is somewhat inadvertent, this recent pullback. Moreover it's going to lead to subsequent trouble because our rivals, the Chinese and them, will become more assertive. That's already happening in the South China Sea and elsewhere. Everything might be on hold while Trump does his thing, but the arms race will resume once he's gone. It's just a pause, and because the guy's such an ass in other respects, I can't get behind him.

Not, mind you, that I want to see the eclipse of American power just for its own sake. That's what you jealous, vengeful Euros want.

Peter
09-05-2018, 08:59 AM

Beltway buffoons :hehe:

eastgermanautos
09-05-2018, 09:12 AM
Beltway buffoons :hehe:

Fvck off, low life yokel.