PDA

View Full Version : This time next week we’ll know the outcome of the Swedish general

Billy Goat Sverige
09-03-2018, 09:19 AM
Election. Currently joint favourites to get the most votes are the ruling Social Democrats and the former nazi party the Swedish Democrats :-O :yikes:

Sir C
09-03-2018, 09:22 AM
Election. Currently joint favourites to get the most votes are the ruling Social Democrats and the former nazi party the Swedish Democrats :-O :yikes:

Is there going to be a coalistion government of lefties and Nazis, b? :hehe:

Burney
09-03-2018, 09:27 AM

If the Swedish Democrats had a sense of humour, they'd call themselves 'The Anti-Social Democrats' :hehe:

But they're Swedish, so... :shrug:

Billy Goat Sverige
09-03-2018, 09:29 AM

How it usually works here is there’s two blocks plus the Swedish Democrats. You have the Socials, Greens and Lefty party as one block and then the Center, Liberals, Moderates and Christians as the other block. Whoever gets the most combined usually forms the government. In the polls both currently have around 38% each meaning they’ll need the Swedish Democrats to support them (which they’ve all said they won’t do) or they do what they did last time and basically agree to not be a true opposition for 4 years so the Swedish Democrats have no influence. Another scenario is the traditional blocks breaking up. The Voters of the Moderates and Christians are very pro working with the Swedish Democrats so you could have a situation where those two agree to form a coalition with them and the Center and Liberal parties have no part in it.

Burney
09-03-2018, 09:33 AM

:nod: And Geert Wilders' party is currently polling 22% in Holland. And the AfD are polling 17% in Germany (up from the 12.5% they won at the last election), while people in East Germany are taking to the streets in their thousands because they'd actually quite like their government to give a shìt about the impact immigration has had on them.

Seriously, what did these fùckers expect would happen? :shrug:

Peter
09-03-2018, 09:33 AM
If the Swedish Democrats had a sense of humour, they'd call themselves 'The Anti-Social Democrats' :hehe:

But they're Swedish, so... :shrug:

I was appreciating the notion that Swedish democracy appears to mean nazism :)

7sisters
09-03-2018, 09:36 AM
How it usually works here is there’s two blocks plus the Swedish Democrats. You have the Socials, Greens and Lefty party as one block and then the Center, Liberals, Moderates and Christians as the other block. Whoever gets the most combined usually forms the government. In the polls both currently have around 38% each meaning they’ll need the Swedish Democrats to support them (which they’ve all said they won’t do) or they do what they did last time and basically agree to not be a true opposition for 4 years so the Swedish Democrats have no influence. Another scenario is the traditional blocks breaking up. The Voters of the Moderates and Christians are very pro working with the Swedish Democrats so you could have a situation where those two agree to form a coalition with them and the Center and Liberal parties have no part in it.

I keep reading what a great economy you have. Record unemployment, trade surpluses etc. Who’d have thought a mass immigration programme would be so unpopular ?

Burney
09-03-2018, 09:38 AM
I was appreciating the notion that Swedish democracy appears to mean nazism :)

They're not even close to being Nazis anymore. They reinvented themselves ages ago and purged the far right elements. Since when, they've gone from strength to strength.

7sisters
09-03-2018, 09:44 AM

They're not even close to being Nazis anymore. They reinvented themselves ages ago and purged the far right elements. Since when, they've gone from strength to strength.

I’m constantly bemused as to why anyone complaining about mass immigration is automatically branded as racist .

Burney
09-03-2018, 09:46 AM
I’m constantly bemused as to why anyone complaining about mass immigration is automatically branded as racist .

Because it's the easiest way to silence dissent. And because, in fairness, some of them are racists. But, as I never tire of pointing out to the simple-minded, the mere fact of being racist doesn't necessarily make you wrong.

IUFG
09-03-2018, 09:47 AM

because it is the go to response of an uneducated, virtue signalling, sanctimonious SJW, 7s.

Billy Goat Sverige
09-03-2018, 09:51 AM
I keep reading what a great economy you have. Record unemployment, trade surpluses etc. Who’d have thought a mass immigration programme would be so unpopular ?

Record wait times at hospitals. Gang violence out of control. Oh and let us not forget all the raping. A recent investigation showed 58% of all rapes in the last 5 years were done by immigrants (52% by immigrants from outside of the EU). A fraction of the population doing 58% of the raping.

Peter
09-03-2018, 09:51 AM
Because it's the easiest way to silence dissent. And because, in fairness, some of them are racists. But, as I never tire of pointing out to the simple-minded, the mere fact of being racist doesn't necessarily make you wrong.

No, it doesn't make you wrong; it makes you racist and therefore a bit of a ****.

IUFG
09-03-2018, 09:53 AM
A fraction of the population doing 58% of the raping.

Are these provoked rapes or unprovoked rapes? :sirc:

Burney
09-03-2018, 09:56 AM
No, it doesn't make you wrong; it makes you racist and therefore a bit of a ****.

Oh, I dunno. Go back 70 years and everyone was a racist. Were they all cùnts? Or is it just a question of social conditioning for us to regard racism in that way? :shrug:

7sisters
09-03-2018, 09:58 AM

Yes but c*nts are part of the make up of any society and if you dismiss these people as irrelevant you’re provokinv more problems. Balance in all things.

Burney
09-03-2018, 10:01 AM
Record wait times at hospitals. Gang violence out of control. Oh and let us not forget all the raping. A recent investigation showed 58% of all rapes in the last 5 years were done by immigrants (52% by immigrants from outside of the EU). A fraction of the population doing 58% of the raping.

:nod: And hand grenade attacks having gone from pretty much zero to something that require their own Wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

If they'd actually set out to destroy one of the most peaceful, prosperous and law-abiding societies on earth, they couldn't have done a better job.

Sir C
09-03-2018, 10:01 AM
Are these provoked rapes or unprovoked rapes? :sirc:

Swedish birds. Asking for it.

Sir C
09-03-2018, 10:02 AM

It's such a broad term and is now bandied around with such a lack of thought that it has become utterly meabingless.

Burney
09-03-2018, 10:14 AM
It's such a broad term and is now bandied around with such a lack of thought that it has become utterly meabingless.

:nod: It has been weaponised in such a way that anyone addressing a subject that has any racial element in a way that puts non-white people in a bad light is routinely called racist, dismissed and ostracised. Thus it has simply become a means whereby non-white people are rendered exempt from criticism.

Point out that violent crime is disproportionately perpetrated by black youths? Racist.
Point out that Child Sexual Exploitation is overwhelmingly perpetrated by muslim men of Pakistani origin? Racist.
Raise a concern that the number of prosecutions for FGM remains at zero? Racist.
Question why the Notting Hill Carnival continues to be allowed despite rampant criminality and the need for 7,000 police? Racist.

Etc, etc, etc.

Racism's descent into a meaningless blanket term has been part of a very deliberate strategy to avoid the asking of awkward questions about race.

Peter
09-03-2018, 10:15 AM

That is disappointing. You can't beat a good modern day Nazi :)

Peter
09-03-2018, 10:19 AM
Oh, I dunno. Go back 70 years and everyone was a racist. Were they all cùnts? Or is it just a question of social conditioning for us to regard racism in that way? :shrug:

It wasn't c*nt actually. It was tw*t :)

70 years ago it wasnt racism because we didnt know what that was. We were just suspicious of foreigners and darkies because we didnt know anything about them.

That excuse hasnt been valid for a hell of a long time. At it's root, if you are disliking people because of where they are from, regardless of what they are like and before you bother to find out, you are a bit of a dickhead in my eyes and it is going to invalidate anything else you have to say. Unless you are joking of course.... then it might be funny :)

I am aware that someone is about to say that I hate women but that is different. I know what they are like, all of them :(

Burney
09-03-2018, 10:21 AM
That is disappointing. You can't beat a good modern day Nazi :)

Oh, they're still nationalist, anti-immigration, anti-Schengen and none too keen on the bumders, so don't go away with the idea that they're the LibDems or anything.

Also, they've got some issue with the Sami. I've no real idea who the Sami are, though. Are they Santa's elves?

Burney
09-03-2018, 10:24 AM
It wasn't c*nt actually. It was tw*t :)

70 years ago it wasnt racism because we didnt know what that was. We were just suspicious of foreigners and darkies because we didnt know anything about them.

That excuse hasnt been valid for a hell of a long time. At it's root, if you are disliking people because of where they are from, regardless of what they are like and before you bother to find out, you are a bit of a dickhead in my eyes and it is going to invalidate anything else you have to say. Unless you are joking of course.... then it might be funny :)

I am aware that someone is about to say that I hate women but that is different. I know what they are like, all of them :(

What if you live around a bunch of people for years and just decide that you really don't like their habits, culture, ideas, the way they behave and think and would really rather prefer it if you didn't have to put up with them?

Is that racism or just bitter experience?

Peter
09-03-2018, 10:41 AM
What if you live around a bunch of people for years and just decide that you really don't like their habits, culture, ideas, the way they behave and think and would really rather prefer it if you didn't have to put up with them?

Is that racism or just bitter experience?

That's just life, isnt it? I feel that way about pretty much everyone.

On a serious note, I would find it difficult to feel that way about, for instance, an entire nation of people, or everyone who is attached to a particular religion. I have never witnessed a culture, country or faith that is that consistent.

For example, I met a French bloke the other day who was genuinely good company. This reaffirms my faith that one day I will meet an Australian that I can abide.

Sir C
09-03-2018, 10:44 AM

On a serious note, I would find it difficult to feel that way about, for instance, an entire nation of people, or everyone who is attached to a particular religion. I have never witnessed a culture, country or faith that is that consistent.

For example, I met a French bloke the other day who was genuinely good company. This reaffirms my faith that one day I will meet an Australian that I can abide.

I spent the first 8 years of my career working with Nigeria. :-(

This coloured my view of the people of that particular country. I'm not racist, I'm Nigeriaist.

Owen Jones would have me disembowelled.

Billy Goat Sverige
09-03-2018, 10:46 AM

This coloured my view of the people of that particular country. I'm not racist, I'm Nigeriaist.

I’m that way with Afghan men. Let the Taliban rip them from limb to limb for all I care.

Peter
09-03-2018, 10:46 AM
Oh, they're still nationalist, anti-immigration, anti-Schengen and none too keen on the bumders, so don't go away with the idea that they're the LibDems or anything.

Also, they've got some issue with the Sami. I've no real idea who the Sami are, though. Are they Santa's elves?

Yeah, but that isnt good enough, b. You need the whole hog- 'flinging' nazi salutes and full nazi regalia, if only so you get to use the word regalia.

Anything short of that is just another bunch of far right tossers.

Peter
09-03-2018, 10:50 AM

I have to work with the Chinese, every day. Let's not beat around the bush, they are, in the main, a ****ing pain in the arse and they do some weird stuff that sickens me (sharks fins, tigers etc).

I couldn't actually dislike them. I have met too many that are genuinely decent people and more than a few who are thoroughly admirable.

Burney
09-03-2018, 10:53 AM

Easy to say when you've got somewhere else to go, I guess. My wife grew up poor as a young white girl in a predominantly Pakistani part of Bradford. She had no option but to stay, work hard at school and eventually get to university.
Many would probably describe her views of the muslim community in Bradford as racist. However, they are based on her years of bitter experience of living amongst a closed-off, unhygienic, misogynistic, lawless, deeply exclusionist and bigoted culture that regarded her as rather less than human purely by virtue of the fact that she was white, non-muslim and female.

So, when all your experiences of an ethnic group tell you they're cùnts, is it racist to think that maybe - just maybe - they are cùnts?

Burney
09-03-2018, 10:56 AM
I’m that way with Afghan men. Let the Taliban rip them from limb to limb for all I care.

The Afghan male offers little to the world, bgm. Big fans of guerrilla warfare and pederasty. Beyond that, nothing.

Burney
09-03-2018, 11:00 AM
I have to work with the Chinese, every day. Let's not beat around the bush, they are, in the main, a ****ing pain in the arse and they do some weird stuff that sickens me (sharks fins, tigers etc).

I couldn't actually dislike them. I have met too many that are genuinely decent people and more than a few who are thoroughly admirable.

Fair enough, but the fact that a minority may be OK is not an argument for importing the majority, is it?

Peter
09-03-2018, 11:33 AM
Fair enough, but the fact that a minority may be OK is not an argument for importing the majority, is it?

Hold on a sec..... you have shifted from racism to immigration. I thought the whole point of the conversation was that they aren't the same thing.

Peter
09-03-2018, 11:36 AM
Easy to say when you've got somewhere else to go, I guess. My wife grew up poor as a young white girl in a predominantly Pakistani part of Bradford. She had no option but to stay, work hard at school and eventually get to university.
Many would probably describe her views of the muslim community in Bradford as racist. However, they are based on her years of bitter experience of living amongst a closed-off, unhygienic, misogynistic, lawless, deeply exclusionist and bigoted culture that regarded her as rather less than human purely by virtue of the fact that she was white, non-muslim and female.

So, when all your experiences of an ethnic group tell you they're cùnts, is it racist to think that maybe - just maybe - they are cùnts?

Do you mean is it racist to suggest that all pakistanis are ****s?

Yes. Yes, it is. Very much so.

Burney
09-03-2018, 11:39 AM
Hold on a sec..... you have shifted from racism to immigration. I thought the whole point of the conversation was that they aren't the same thing.

How we define racism in relation to immigration is the point. If you look at a group and decide, on balance and based on experience that you would prefer not to have to live alongside them, does that make you racist?

IUFG
09-03-2018, 11:40 AM

There is a Pakistani waiter in a Bangladeshi restaurant near here.
He has hair that would make Mikel Arteta's look like Brian May's.
Such an immobile, lustrous, nylon quality to it.

He seems like a nice bloke.

Not sure about the rest of em. Either in Pakistan or the restaurant.

Peter
09-03-2018, 11:44 AM
How we define racism in relation to immigration is the point. If you look at a group and decide, on balance and based on experience that you would prefer not to have to live alongside them, does that make you racist?

It kind of depends. For example, if we were looking at importing half a million people from a lost amazonian tribe who had never met other humans before it would be reasonable to raise concerns about their ability to integrate.

If you objected to people from Trinidad coming because you don't like blacks then it would probably be considered racist (and quite ignorant, given the size of their asian population).

In the middle ground, it kind of depends what your objection is. If it is integration, it is probably legitimate. If it is sheer numbers and concentration, the same. If it is religion, its questionable and if it is purely skin colour, and nothing else, then its racist.

THe problem is your objection is likely to be a mix of different issues. Its best to just put up with it and trust your government to make the right decisions. :)

Burney
09-03-2018, 11:45 AM

The word 'all' is doing a lot of work there. It would of course be absurd to say that all pakistanis are cùnts. However, it is quite reasonable to say that, based on your experience and those you have met over years of exposure to them, pakistanis are generally cùnts and that - from that - you have extrapolated a generally negative opinion of them as a whole.

Peter
09-03-2018, 11:47 AM
There is a Pakistani waiter in a Bangladeshi restaurant near here.
He has hair that would make Mikel Arteta's look like Brian May's.
Such an immobile, lustrous, nylon quality to it.

He seems like a nice bloke.

Not sure about the rest of em. Either in Pakistan or the restaurant.

You raise a good point here. Food is a great way for cultures to integrate and appreciate each other.

The problem with your proper muslim is that they have rocked up in a country that is built on pub culture. If you dont have a beer, nobody is going to trust you or take you seriously.

Peter
09-03-2018, 11:52 AM
The word 'all' is doing a lot of work there. It would of course be absurd to say that all pakistanis are cùnts. However, it is quite reasonable to say that, based on your experience and those you have met over years of exposure to them, pakistanis are generally cùnts and that - from that - you have extrapolated a generally negative opinion of them as a whole.

How about sticking with the facts? She ****ing hates the Pakistani community in Bradford and for bloody good reason. As you know, I could show you both a very different type of pakistani community that I doubt she would hate.

If you are able to recognise that possibility then you are at least open to an experience that would question your current feelings towards them. I think that is probably fair enough.

IUFG
09-03-2018, 11:54 AM
You raise a good point here. Food is a great way for cultures to integrate and appreciate each other.

The problem with your proper muslim is that they have rocked up in a country that is built on pub culture. If you dont have a beer, nobody is going to trust you or take you seriously.

They don't sell alcohol "on religious grounds" but you can take your own booze.

Win-Win, as they say, imo.

Peter
09-03-2018, 11:56 AM
They don't sell alcohol "on religious grounds" but you can take your own booze.

Win-Win, as they say, imo.

I cant think of a single indian restaurant (and they are all Bangladeshi owned) that doesnt sell booze.

Of course I know there are some, I just cant think of any that I know.

Burney
09-03-2018, 11:57 AM
It kind of depends. For example, if we were looking at importing half a million people from a lost amazonian tribe who had never met other humans before it would be reasonable to raise concerns about their ability to integrate.

If you objected to people from Trinidad coming because you don't like blacks then it would probably be considered racist (and quite ignorant, given the size of their asian population).

In the middle ground, it kind of depends what your objection is. If it is integration, it is probably legitimate. If it is sheer numbers and concentration, the same. If it is religion, its questionable and if it is purely skin colour, and nothing else, then its racist.

THe problem is your objection is likely to be a mix of different issues. Its best to just put up with it and trust your government to make the right decisions. :)

Yeah, we've done that and the government has signally failed to make the right decisions.

I would agree that skin colour is no reason to object to an immigrant group. But that ignores the fact that skin colour tends to go hand in hand with all these other things. This is why so few people have an issue with - say - Polish immigration. Not because of their skin colour, but because their Christian, European, post-enlightenment cultural outlook makes it relatively easy for them to integrate into our society. The same cannot be said for a Kashmiri muslim.
I would disagree that religion is a questionable ground for objection - simply because it informs culture and thus the ability to integrate to such a huge extent.

Sir C
09-03-2018, 12:00 PM
Yeah, we've done that and the government has signally failed to make the right decisions.

I would agree that skin colour is no reason to object to an immigrant group. But that ignores the fact that skin colour tends to go hand in hand with all these other things. This is why so few people have an issue with - say - Polish immigration. Not because of their skin colour, but because their Christian, European, post-enlightenment cultural outlook makes it relatively easy for them to integrate into our society. The same cannot be said for a Kashmiri muslim.
I would disagree that religion is a questionable ground for objection - simply because it informs culture and thus the ability to integrate to such a huge extent.

Skin colour can be a valid issue, though. Consider the pasty, doughy complexion of the paddy. Is this not reason enough to despise him?

Burney
09-03-2018, 12:02 PM

:hehe: You lot always come back to food, since it is usually the sole widely-agreed-upon positive you can muster for the mass immigration of muslims into this country. Lots more rape, FGM, incest and forced marriage, but at least you can get a decent lamb bhuna.

Mind you, I'm not quite sure what Somalians or Afghans have to offer in this regard.

Peter
09-03-2018, 12:03 PM

What is that religion was Judaism?

I am not convinced that it is accurate to say that 'few' disagree with Polish immigration. Plenty do in my experience although I think in many cases the issue is volume rather than the mere fact of being Polish.

Obviously you are right that some groups are better suited to integrate than others. This is arguably one of the issues with great concentrations of immigrant communities, such as Bradford. They tend to negate the need for integration.

Burney
09-03-2018, 12:03 PM
Skin colour can be a valid issue, though. Consider the pasty, doughy complexion of the paddy. Is this not reason enough to despise him?

Ah, but he's only that colour due to being starved by the b@stard English for generations, so.

Peter
09-03-2018, 12:05 PM
:hehe: You lot always come back to food, since it is usually the sole widely-agreed-upon positive you can muster for the mass immigration of muslims into this country. Lots more rape, FGM, incest and forced marriage, but at least you can get a decent lamb bhuna.

Mind you, I'm not quite sure what Somalians or Afghans have to offer in this regard.

Is it really so bad to point to a single positive? Particularly when it is quite clearly very ****ing positive indeed. Do we really have to consider whether a good lamb Bhuna is worth having your children raped?

Peter
09-03-2018, 12:07 PM
Ah, but he's only that colour due to being starved by the b@stard English for generations, so.

Aren't we that colour?

I am, pretty much.

I bought a car off some middle eastern swarthy dude the other day and he said I looked like the most english person he had ever seen.

I wasnt quite sure whether to be offended or not so I decided to be offended just to be on the safe side.

Burney
09-03-2018, 12:07 PM
What is that religion was Judaism?

I am not convinced that it is accurate to say that 'few' disagree with Polish immigration. Plenty do in my experience although I think in many cases the issue is volume rather than the mere fact of being Polish.

Obviously you are right that some groups are better suited to integrate than others. This is arguably one of the issues with great concentrations of immigrant communities, such as Bradford. They tend to negate the need for integration.

Depends on the Jew, dunnit. Your worldly, urbane, central European Jew - absolutely. Frummers, not so much.

Sir C
09-03-2018, 12:08 PM

Ethiopians have that bizarre bread-like stuff that's like eating an old hankie soaked in the fungal juices which collect under a fat bird's tits. Somalis may have a similar thing? They share a micturation vessel, don't they?

Afghans are just violent Indians, aren't they?

Sir C
09-03-2018, 12:09 PM
Aren't we that colour?

I am, pretty much.

I bought a car off some middle eastern swarthy dude the other day and he said I looked like the most english person he had ever seen.

I wasnt quite sure whether to be offended or not so I decided to be offended just to be on the safe side.

What have you bought now? Confess!

Burney
09-03-2018, 12:09 PM
Is it really so bad to point to a single positive? Particularly when it is quite clearly very ****ing positive indeed. Do we really have to consider whether a good lamb Bhuna is worth having your children raped?

The point is that, yes, in a wider sense, we absolutely do need to make that consideration, I'm afraid. It's irresponsible not to. And it's particularly irresponsible to highlight the single positive without also acknowledging the numerous negatives.

Burney
09-03-2018, 12:12 PM
Aren't we that colour?

I am, pretty much.

Most English people are unable to achieve the sheer translucent whiteness available to your Celt.

And if the roles had been reversed and you'd referred to his skin colour, you'd currently be in nick. :hehe:

Ash
09-03-2018, 12:29 PM
:nod: It has been weaponised in such a way that anyone addressing a subject that has any racial element in a way that puts non-white people in a bad light is routinely called racist, dismissed and ostracised. Thus it has simply become a means whereby non-white people are rendered exempt from criticism.

Point out that violent crime is disproportionately perpetrated by black youths? Racist.
Point out that Child Sexual Exploitation is overwhelmingly perpetrated by muslim men of Pakistani origin? Racist.
Raise a concern that the number of prosecutions for FGM remains at zero? Racist.
Question why the Notting Hill Carnival continues to be allowed despite rampant criminality and the need for 7,000 police? Racist.

Etc, etc, etc.

Racism's descent into a meaningless blanket term has been part of a very deliberate strategy to avoid the asking of awkward questions about race.

Disagreeing with policies of the Israeli Government - racist.

You can't say anything these days.

Burney
09-03-2018, 12:35 PM
Disagreeing with policies of the Israeli Government - racist.

You can't say anything these days.

Thing is, there is ample scope for questioning the policies of Israel without supporting the murderers of Jews, making thinly-veiled statements about ‘zionists’ and supporting calls for the destruction of the state of Israel. The lines are pretty clear.

Ash
09-03-2018, 12:41 PM
Thing is, there is ample scope for questioning the policies of Israel without supporting the murderers of Jews, making thinly-veiled statements about ‘zionists’ and supporting calls for the destruction of the state of Israel. The lines are pretty clear.

How similar in character are these two quotes, would you say? Without looking them up.

"Always before god and the world the stronger has the right to carry through what he wills. ... The whole of nature is a mighty struggle between strength and weakness, an eternal victory of the strong over the weak."

"The weak crumble, are slaughtered and are erased from history while the strong, for good or for ill, survive. The strong are respected, and alliances are made with the strong, and in the end peace is made with the strong."

Burney
09-03-2018, 12:53 PM
How similar in character are these two quotes, would you say? Without looking them up.

"Always before god and the world the stronger has the right to carry through what he wills. ... The whole of nature is a mighty struggle between strength and weakness, an eternal victory of the strong over the weak."

"The weak crumble, are slaughtered and are erased from history while the strong, for good or for ill, survive. The strong are respected, and alliances are made with the strong, and in the end peace is made with the strong."

I know who both quotes are from. How similar would you say these two quotes are? One’s Hitler, one’s Marx. Does that make them the same?

“Since we are socialists, we must necessarily also be antisemites because we want to fight against the very opposite: materialism and mammonism… How can you not be an antisemite, being a socialist!”

“What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money… Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man — and turns them into commodities. The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange. The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general.”

7sisters
09-03-2018, 01:29 PM

I prefer Capones version. Less waffle.

"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone".

Peter
09-03-2018, 01:35 PM
What have you bought now? Confess!

I say 'I bought'.... in fact. It was the wife who bought it, against my advice.

Its a Beetle with slightly iffy brakes. I would have bought another Rover before I bought that....

Peter
09-03-2018, 01:37 PM
The point is that, yes, in a wider sense, we absolutely do need to make that consideration, I'm afraid. It's irresponsible not to. And it's particularly irresponsible to highlight the single positive without also acknowledging the numerous negatives.

"Enjoying your lamb bhuna, Dave? Just remember your daughter is getting raped thanks to you. Just you ****ing remember that..."

You are a weirdo, in a good way :)

Sir C
09-03-2018, 01:57 PM
I say 'I bought'.... in fact. It was the wife who bought it, against my advice.

Its a Beetle with slightly iffy brakes. I would have bought another Rover before I bought that....

A 1948 'split screen' Beetle? Nice.

Peter
09-03-2018, 02:19 PM
A 1948 'split screen' Beetle? Nice.

Nope, a 2001 modern version. Plastic crap.

IUFG
09-03-2018, 02:33 PM
Its a Beetle ....

Ah, a Nazimobile.

Peter
09-03-2018, 02:42 PM
Ah, a Nazimobile.

Hippified in the 60s which largely erases the Nazi history.

Nice try though :)

IUFG
09-03-2018, 02:50 PM
Hippified in the 60s which largely erases the Nazi history.

Nice try though :)

putting a flower in the muzzle of a rifle does not fundamentally morph it from a killing machine in to a vase, p

Your wife is driving around in a Hitler memorial.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
09-03-2018, 10:24 PM
The Afghan male offers little to the world, bgm. Big fans of guerrilla warfare and pederasty. Beyond that, nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjTfh3suiLo&app=desktop

Great, great culture. Stunning and brave.