PDA

View Full Version : Omg Cech is ****ing hopeless with his feet, disaster waiting to happen...

barrybueno
09-02-2018, 12:38 PM
Dick's fault really for asking him to do something the whole world knows he can't. Defenders guilty of giving him few options too.

redgunamo
09-02-2018, 12:44 PM
Dick's fault really for asking him to do something the whole world knows he can't. Defenders guilty of giving him few options too.

Great goal from the Squadron though. Emphatic header.

barrybueno
09-02-2018, 12:56 PM
Great goal from the Squadron though. Emphatic header.

Twas a lovely bullet!

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
09-02-2018, 01:19 PM
Twas a lovely bullet!

..and some shocking giving the ball away at the end of the half from the Lad Granit.

redgunamo
09-02-2018, 01:20 PM
..and some shocking giving the ball away at the end of the half from the Lad Granit.

Yes, that was proper rubbish. Still, the half-time oranges and a nice cuppa tea should do the trick.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
09-02-2018, 01:27 PM
Yes, that was proper rubbish. Still, the half-time oranges and a nice cuppa tea should do the trick.

I'm not sure what to make about this Emery chap, red.

Bad English, bad hair and lack of good drugs in the half time tea is rather worrying.

redgunamo
09-02-2018, 01:34 PM
I'm not sure what to make about this Emery chap, red.

Bad English, bad hair and lack of good drugs in the half time tea is rather worrying.

No, me neither. But the most important thing for now, the thing to keep in mind, is that he is not Wenger. We've got the rest of history to worry about the small details like, Is he actually any good.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
09-02-2018, 01:36 PM
No, me neither. But the most important thing for now, the thing to keep in mind, is that he is not Wenger. We've got the rest of history to worry about the small details like, Is he actually any good.

What you appear to be saying is that an SSC instead of an SFC is ok?