PDA

View Full Version : The woman badly needs to stop doing this.

7sisters
08-31-2018, 07:13 AM
If this is how she dances, god knows how she performs between the sheets.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45363410

Burney
08-31-2018, 07:56 AM

My guess is that it's all knees, hips and elbows; she's prone to making occasional jerky movements that put you right off your stroke; there's an awful lot of high-pitched moaning and when she climaxes she goes totally spastic, losing all motor control and could easily have your eye out if you're not careful.

Sir C
08-31-2018, 08:07 AM

Poor woman. If she refuses to join in the world's press runs with 'Killjoy Evil British PM Breaks Poor African Childrens' Hearts', and if she gives it a go the world mocks her awkwardness.

I'd love to see your moves. Especially while you're being filmed by 50 cameras and you know 50 million people will be looking at you over their dinners.

Burney
08-31-2018, 08:15 AM
Poor woman. If she refuses to join in the world's press runs with 'Killjoy Evil British PM Breaks Poor African Childrens' Hearts', and if she gives it a go the world mocks her awkwardness.

I'd love to see your moves. Especially while you're being filmed by 50 cameras and you know 50 million people will be looking at you over their dinners.

No, I'm sorry. She needs to have some conception of the dignity of her office. Jigging about awkwardly with picaninnies is simply not compatible with that dignity.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
08-31-2018, 08:19 AM
Could be worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejLHzMXtS_w

AFC East
08-31-2018, 08:27 AM

I have to agree with you. She was game, didn't take herself too seriously and I'm sure her moves were better than Gordon Brown's or John Major's.

As for dignity, she's hardly coming down a zipwire waving plastic Union Jacks is she?

Burney
08-31-2018, 08:33 AM
I have to agree with you. She was game, didn't take herself too seriously and I'm sure her moves were better than Gordon Brown's or John Major's.

As for dignity, she's hardly coming down a zipwire waving plastic Union Jacks is she?

Boris Johnson was only Mayor of London at the time - which is a joke office. She is Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, ffs!

AFC East
08-31-2018, 08:39 AM
Boris Johnson was only Mayor of London at the time - which is a joke office. She is Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, ffs!

He became our Foreign Secretary. Nobody remembered that the zipwire humiliation happened while he was Mayor*.

* Aside from you.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
08-31-2018, 08:40 AM
My guess is that it's all knees, hips and elbows; she's prone to making occasional jerky movements that put you right off your stroke; there's an awful lot of high-pitched moaning and when she climaxes she goes totally spastic, losing all motor control and could easily have your eye out if you're not careful.

you would be about the size of your cock :-)

AFC East
08-31-2018, 08:41 AM
He became our Foreign Secretary. Nobody remembered that the zipwire humiliation happened while he was Mayor*.

* Aside from you.

Let's be honest about Popular Boris, he'd have been on his knees chomping the fella off if he thought it would play well to a needed demographic. Even as PM.

Burney
08-31-2018, 08:50 AM
you would be about the size of your cock :-)

She strikes me as being on a bit of a hair trigger, h. I don't think you'd have to be especially talented to get her going. Even you might manage it. :thumbup:

Burney
08-31-2018, 08:58 AM

* Aside from you.

This happened in 2012. He became Foreign Secretary in 2016 - more than four years later. As London Mayor, making a bit of an arse of himself in an attempt to promote the London Olympics is perfectly acceptable. Were he to have done it as FS, it would not have been acceptable.

Sir C
08-31-2018, 09:11 AM
No, I'm sorry. She needs to have some conception of the dignity of her office. Jigging about awkwardly with picaninnies is simply not compatible with that dignity.

It's not 1873, old boy. Politicians must appear 'of the people'.

IUFG
08-31-2018, 09:16 AM
Could be worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejLHzMXtS_w

https://i.imgur.com/4p8OSqC.gif

Burney
08-31-2018, 09:20 AM
It's not 1873, old boy. Politicians must appear 'of the people'.

Would the great Mrs Thatcher (PBUH) have even contemplated dancing in a circumstance like this? Absolutely not. And that is the benchmark by which all Prime Ministers must judge themselves.

IUFG
08-31-2018, 09:21 AM
Would the great Mrs Thatcher (PBUH) have even contemplated dancing in a circumstance like this? Absolutely not. And that is the benchmark by which all Prime Ministers must judge themselves.

Fúck me, if Thatch is the apex of politicians, Dennis help us...

Burney
08-31-2018, 09:25 AM
Fúck me, if Thatch is the apex of politicians, Dennis help us...

Well of course she is. She is by a country mile our greatest peacetime Prime Minister since 1900.

AFC East
08-31-2018, 09:27 AM
This happened in 2012. He became Foreign Secretary in 2016 - more than four years later. As London Mayor, making a bit of an arse of himself in an attempt to promote the London Olympics is perfectly acceptable. Were he to have done it as FS, it would not have been acceptable.

Nevertheless, the events were replayed repeatedly during his tenure as FS. You don't leave your past behind when you change jobs. Unfortunately :-/

AFC East
08-31-2018, 09:28 AM
peacetime Prime Minister

Isn't winning the Falklands War one of the reasons she's regarded as a great PM?

Sir C

That may as well have been 1873. An entirely different time. Consider what has occurred since - Clinton playing the saxophone, Obama dropping the mic, Major shagging Currie.

It's a different world.

Peter

One of the few instances where you can honestly say we would have been off if Bez was Prime Minister.

I have to admit, painful though it is, Sir C is right. She clearly wasnt comfortable doing it but she had a go. I feel for her, a little bit.

Sir C
08-31-2018, 09:29 AM
Isn't winning the Falklands War one of the reasons she's regarded as a great PM?

Point of order: Falklands Conflict. War was never declared.

IUFG
08-31-2018, 09:31 AM

http://belgranoinquiry.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Map-Freedman.jpg

Burney
Nevertheless, the events were replayed repeatedly during his tenure as FS. You don't leave your past behind when you change jobs. Unfortunately :-/

Yes, but the point is that he didn't do that while FS. She did do that while PM - which is quite unacceptable.

Peter
Well of course she is. She is by a country mile our greatest peacetime Prime Minister since 1900.

That is tremendously disrespectful to Mr Asquith. And every other Prime Minister.....

IUFG
08-31-2018, 09:32 AM
That is tremendously disrespectful to Mr Asquith. And every other Prime Minister.....

And Blair.

No other politician has single handedly helped the Conservatives.
Well, maybe Corbyn.

Burney
08-31-2018, 09:33 AM
One of the few instances where you can honestly say we would have been off if Bez was Prime Minister.

I have to admit, painful though it is, Sir C is right. She clearly wasnt comfortable doing it but she had a go. I feel for her, a little bit.

Unfortunately, that is typical of her weakness of character. She didn't want to do it, but lacked the resolution and fortitude to resist pressure and simply not do it.

Burney
08-31-2018, 09:33 AM

Sadly. Otherwise we could have nuked BA. :cloud9:

IUFG
08-31-2018, 09:35 AM
Sadly. Otherwise we could have nuked BA. :cloud9:

What? And improve the place?

Burney
08-31-2018, 09:39 AM
What? And improved the place?

That would have softened their fûcking cough a bit, iufg. You'd have heard a fûck sight less bullshìt about 'Las Malvinas' if we'd just melted their fûcking faces off, I can tell you.

Peter
08-31-2018, 09:40 AM
Unfortunately, that is typical of her weakness of character. She didn't want to do it, but lacked the resolution and fortitude to resist pressure and simply not do it.

Badly advised. She should never have been put in that position. A good press secretary would never allow that to happen.

IUFG
That would have softened their fûcking cough a bit, iufg. You'd have heard a fûck sight less bullshìt about 'Las Malvinas' if we'd just melted their fûcking faces off, I can tell you.

I'll give you that...

Herbert Augustus Chapman

No, but she did allow that revolting old reptile Alan Clark give her a fingering in the Cabinet Office.

Luis Anaconda
08-31-2018, 09:45 AM

Conflict, AFCE, Falklands Conflict. It wasn't a war

Burney
08-31-2018, 09:46 AM
Badly advised. She should never have been put in that position. A good press secretary would never allow that to happen.

She shouldn't have needed to be advised not to make a cûnt of herself, p. She should have the intelligence and self-awareness to avoid it.

Anyway, this is a sideshow. Her biggest mistake while in Africa was in giving (albeit tentative) backing to SA's 'land reforms'. That's going to look very bad in a few years' time, when SA has gone the way of Zimbabwe.

AFC East
08-31-2018, 09:47 AM
Conflict, AFCE, Falklands Conflict. It wasn't a war

So I hear from Sir C. Not exactly peaceful is it?

I'm leaving now, with an image of Alan Clark fingering Thatcher in my head. Thanks for that awimb.

Burney
08-31-2018, 09:47 AM

:nod: This country hasn't been in an actual war since 1945.

Peter
08-31-2018, 09:50 AM
:nod: This country hasn't been in an actual war since 1945.

Yes, because we stopped calling them wars by effectively permitting Prime Ministers to enter large scale military operations without requiring the monarch to declare war.

Burney
08-31-2018, 09:53 AM
Yes, because we stopped calling them wars by effectively permitting Prime Ministers to enter large scale military operations without requiring the monarch to declare war.

Yes. Much more sensible. Can you imagine trying to get Charles to declare war on anyone, ffs? It'd be a nightmare.

Sir C
08-31-2018, 09:54 AM
Yes. Much more sensible. Can you imagine trying to get Charles to declare war on anyone, ffs? It'd be a nightmare.

He'd want to talk to them, or some other such nonsense.

Burney
08-31-2018, 09:57 AM
He'd want to talk to them, or some other such nonsense.

:nod: Or start banging on about homeopathy or some such shìte.

Peter
08-31-2018, 10:15 AM

Right, but all we did was change the word. Like changing Minsitry of War to Ministry of Defence. Same people, same function, just a more pleasant name.,

7sisters
08-31-2018, 10:15 AM

I’ll say this for him though. He’s infinitely more adaptable around third world leaders. Charms the socks off em’. There wouldnt be any Captain Bligh type awkwardness.
He’s not averse to throwing a few shapes either .

Burney
08-31-2018, 10:21 AM
Right, but all we did was change the word. Like changing Minsitry of War to Ministry of Defence. Same people, same function, just a more pleasant name.,

I think it's also quite useful as a way of demeaning the opposition. You don't want the Argies imagining they're important enough for us to bother declaring war on them, do you?

Ash
08-31-2018, 10:54 AM

It's all Newspeak and sophistry. See also the new words for naked imperialism: "humanitarian intervention". 'Coup d'état' becomes 'Colour revolution'. and so on.

Burney
08-31-2018, 10:57 AM
It's all Newspeak and sophistry. See also the new words for naked imperialism: "humanitarian intervention". 'Coup d'état' becomes 'Colour revolution'. and so on.

I seem to remember when your chum Vlad illegally invaded Georgia in an act of naked imperialism, he called it 'Peace Enforcement'. :hehe:

Ash
08-31-2018, 11:38 AM
I seem to remember when your chum Vlad illegally invaded Georgia in an act of naked imperialism, he called it 'Peace Enforcement'. :hehe:

Even the EU ended up blaming Georgia for that. Not imperialism.

Peter
08-31-2018, 11:40 AM

Regime change :)

Climate change :)

Basically, they decided change was a good word and you cant be opposed to it.

Gender reassignment :(.... that is more complicated. Is that good or bad?

Peter
08-31-2018, 11:42 AM
I think it's also quite useful as a way of demeaning the opposition. You don't want the Argies imagining they're important enough for us to bother declaring war on them, do you?

Fair point. However, it is interesting that you have decided that anything short of formal war constitutes peace time.....

Can one be involved in a large scale military conflict yet still consider it a period of peace? I'm not convinced.....

Anyway, Asquith did both. So **** you :) He turned out to be a bit **** at war but that is NOT the point....

Peter
08-31-2018, 11:43 AM

The same EU you despise and are desperate to leave......

Burney
08-31-2018, 11:50 AM

Riiiiight. So the Russians didn't effectively annex South Ossetia (which is internationally recognised as being part of another sovereign state) and doesn't still have thousands of troops stationed there to this day, no?

But I'm going to guess you're going to adjust your definition of imperialism so that it doesn't include this act.

Burney
08-31-2018, 11:51 AM
Fair point. However, it is interesting that you have decided that anything short of formal war constitutes peace time.....

Can one be involved in a large scale military conflict yet still consider it a period of peace? I'm not convinced.....

Anyway, Asquith did both. So **** you :) He turned out to be a bit **** at war but that is NOT the point....

Asquith was pìssed most of the time, p. And not in a good, Churchillian way, but in a bad, Charles Kennedy way.

Also, the 20th century has rather skewed our view of what constitute war and peace, I think. Anything short of total war pretty much feels like peace.

Burney
08-31-2018, 11:52 AM
The same EU you despise and are desperate to leave......

Also the same EU whose largest member (among others) is almost wholly dependent on Russian gas supplies and which therefore tends to be a bit nervous of pìssing off Vlad.

barrybueno
08-31-2018, 12:10 PM

Good Lord she's so wooden. Anywon else thinks she looks like Wenger?

7sisters
08-31-2018, 12:25 PM

Good Lord she's so wooden. Anywon else thinks she looks like Wenger?

Yes. Yes that’s it. The same plank of wood stitched in to the rear jacket lining. Like a modern day F1 car.

Harry Balls
09-01-2018, 01:11 AM
He's a ****ing characateur (spelling?) is our Boris. Right scruffy-haired, nonsense-spewing, oxbridge wurzel-gummidge image cnuthole. Live outside Blighty for a while, and he's precisely why you don't move back. That and Amazon delivering real beans and proper bacon. What a prick! Laughing stock ******** that somehow got taken seriously in a modern age of reality TV ****housery. Phew!

Ordovician97
09-18-2018, 10:05 PM
I'm leaving now, with an image of Alan Clark fingering Thatcher in my head.