That's right. Girls cut themselves because... men. :clap:

Viva Prat Vegas
08-29-2018, 03:47 PM
Could be a self-loathing pretendy woman

Burney
08-29-2018, 03:48 PM
Women’s self-harm is being fuelled by misogyny

Yes. Women have no agency, y’see? They merely react to us and what we think and do, bless their pretty little heads.

Monty92
08-29-2018, 08:16 PM
Yes. Women have no agency, y’see? They merely react to us and what we think and do, bless their pretty little heads.

Did you know the groups who monitor rates of self-harm define it as "any activity that we know harms us physically or emotionally but gives us temporary respite from difficult feelings" and that this can include (and this is directly from the horse's mouth as one of its advocates was on channel 4 news this evening saying the words I'm about to repeat)....."smoking a cigarette, having a glass of wine, or eating a crispy kreme donut"...? :clap: :clap: :clap:

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
08-30-2018, 09:29 AM
Did you know the groups who monitor rates of self-harm define it as "any activity that we know harms us physically or emotionally but gives us temporary respite from difficult feelings" and that this can include (and this is directly from the horse's mouth as one of its advocates was on channel 4 news this evening saying the words I'm about to repeat)....."smoking a cigarette, having a glass of wine, or eating a crispy kreme donut"...? :clap: :clap: :clap:

It's cultural Marxism gone mad.

Ash
08-30-2018, 09:53 AM
It's cultural Marxism gone mad.

http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?606259-Scottish-university-gives-out-gender-pronoun-badges-to-freshers&p=4219767&viewfull=1#post4219767

7sisters
08-30-2018, 10:16 AM
Women’s self-harm is being fuelled by misogyny

Did you see the chap on Sky, Top baiting..

https://youtu.be/xgiLm9bCxrU

Sir C
08-30-2018, 10:28 AM
Did you see the chap on Sky, Top baiting..

https://youtu.be/xgiLm9bCxrU

:clap: Top, top man.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
08-30-2018, 10:32 AM
http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?606259-Scottish-university-gives-out-gender-pronoun-badges-to-freshers&p=4219767&viewfull=1#post4219767

I disagree.

Ash
08-30-2018, 10:46 AM
I disagree.

:nono: An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition. That's just contradiction! [/python]

Are you Mo?

Sir C
08-30-2018, 10:53 AM
:nono: An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition. That's just contradiction! [/python]

Are you Mo?

I rather like the cut of Mr Alkie's jib, to be honest. Imagine how much nicer the internet would be if, instead of battering someone with facts, abuse and links just because you hold a different opinion to them, you just said, "I disagree" and popped off to make a cup of tea. Or, of course, in the case of our correspondent, a nice glass of meths.

Lovely and civilised.

Burney
08-30-2018, 10:56 AM
I rather like the cut of Mr Alkie's jib, to be honest. Imagine how much nicer the internet would be if, instead of battering someone with facts, abuse and links just because you hold a different opinion to them, you just said, "I disagree" and popped off to make a cup of tea. Or, of course, in the case of our correspondent, a nice glass of meths.

Lovely and civilised.

Does one let meths breathe before consuming? Should it be chilled? Does it work in cocktails?

I must admit, I've always thought it's a lovely colour.

7sisters
08-30-2018, 11:25 AM
Does one let meths breathe before consuming? Should it be chilled? Does it work in cocktails?

I must admit, I've always thought it's a lovely colour.

According to a chap who once worked in the pathology labs. The old wino’s who were often wheeled in for post mortems could boast the arteries of new born babies, such was the wonder of pure alcohol.

Their livers were f*cked mind :-\

Ash
08-30-2018, 12:15 PM

Lovely and civilised.

I disagree.

Sir C
08-30-2018, 12:36 PM
I disagree.

Link? Can you back that up with citations? Also, fúck you fascist scum!