PDA

View Full Version : Scottish university gives out gender pronoun badges to freshers

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
08-29-2018, 10:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Hwp51nPYI

Episode 987768566 of it's cultural Marxism gone mad. When pro child rape activist Peter Tatchell is fighting your corner there's a fair chance you're in the wrong.

Sir C
08-29-2018, 10:51 AM

Episode 987768566 of it's cultural Marxism gone mad. When pro child rape activist Peter Tatchell is fighting your corner there's a fair chance you're in the wrong.

So you pick up a chick wearing a badge that says 'she' and take it home to slip it a length. Whilst fumbling amongst the undercrackers you encounter the complete package and realise that 'her' preferred pronoun is very much more 'preferred' than actual. Now the strong amongst us would of course shrug and say, 'Oh well, I'm here now', but some chaps might feel aggrieved enough to deliver a good kicking.

Is this allowed?

Burney
08-29-2018, 11:00 AM
So you pick up a chick wearing a badge that says 'she' and take it home to slip it a length. Whilst fumbling amongst the undercrackers you encounter the complete package and realise that 'her' preferred pronoun is very much more 'preferred' than actual. Now the strong amongst us would of course shrug and say, 'Oh well, I'm here now', but some chaps might feel aggrieved enough to deliver a good kicking.

Is this allowed?

If money is changing hands, you'd definitely have a case under The Sale of Goods Act imo.

But seriously, if you're going to wear a badge with your preferred pronoun, I think it's also fair enough to require one stating clearly what your genital condition is.

Viva Prat Vegas
08-29-2018, 11:00 AM
Sir C "'Oh well, I'm here now'"

:hehe:

IUFG
08-29-2018, 11:11 AM

Is this allowed?

Isn't that sort of thing sexual assault nowadays?
Re: the lesbian with the strap on?

Oh, it is sooooo confusing

Ash
08-29-2018, 11:22 AM
Episode 987768566 of it's cultural Marxism gone mad.

There's no such thing as cultural Marxism. Marx is literally spinning in his grave at the association of such identitarian nonsense with historical materialism. Calling it cultural leftism would be a better description.

Anyway, this trans thing will burn itself out eventually. If it doesn't there will be a 'cultural antithesis' against it.

Tony C
08-29-2018, 11:51 AM
Only a matter of time before that nonesense made its way here.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
08-29-2018, 07:43 PM
Sir C "'Oh well, I'm here now'"

:hehe:

lot of the cock :-D

I thought it was a dame! I was going down to eat her out and next thing I know ... waddya gonna do huh! :shrug:

eastgermanautos
08-30-2018, 11:57 AM

Hahahaha. Are you a they, Arsenal Alcoholic Review?