PDA

View Full Version : Ramsey MotM, sell Ozil if that's what it takes to keep him.

Fabregasm
08-25-2018, 03:57 PM
I think Ozil Walcotted us. (Although he's much better than Walcott...)

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
08-25-2018, 04:05 PM
A big improvement in the second half. Still not firing on all cylinders. But at least that's points on the board and something to build on. No messing about from the gaffer again. Sub at half time. Misplaced pass from Guendouzi immediately subbed.

Fabregasm
08-25-2018, 04:26 PM
Yeah, Unai doesn't mess about does he? Your point about the increased long kicks by Cech is worth watching.

barrybueno
08-25-2018, 08:17 PM

'Walcotted' I like that :hehe:

n. An Arsenal player who plays exceptionally well in order to gain a new contract and pay rise.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
08-26-2018, 09:16 AM
'Walcotted' I like that :hehe:

n. An Arsenal player who plays exceptionally well in order to gain a new contract and pay rise.

Kanu would be the prototype of that. Looked a World beater got a bumper pay raise and then become a West Brom level player.

Tony C
08-26-2018, 02:55 PM
Seems Ozil had a bust up with Unai in training.

Little snowflake can’t take a bit of criticism and stormed off home.

We still have time to sell him and he’s plays in a position we don’t really need to replace.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
08-26-2018, 04:10 PM
Seems Ozil had a bust up with Unai in training.

Little snowflake can’t take a bit of criticism and stormed off home.

We still have time to sell him and he’s plays in a position we don’t really need to replace.

With his wages it would be hard to get 5m for the little trollop. You'd probably still take it though.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
08-27-2018, 03:24 AM
Kanu would be the prototype of that. Looked a World beater got a bumper pay raise and then become a West Brom level player.

Except when we were 2-0 down against the Chavs, he scored a hat-trick in 15 mins winning us the game in injury time with one of the sweetest goals you will ever see.

If our games are on TV we should have Jock or Frog managers.* Fact.

*I was abroad for the entire '95-95 season.

redgunamo
08-27-2018, 06:42 AM
selling everybody else*.

*Only joking, just thought it was a good line.

Ash
08-27-2018, 01:48 PM
To be honest, if Ramsey is man of the match you're probably better off selling everybody else*.

*Only joking, just thought it was a good line.

As long as the bantz sounds good, that's what counts.

In other news, no-name gone. Personally I hope he gets to meet all the people he's killed.

redgunamo
08-27-2018, 06:06 PM
As long as the bantz sounds good, that's what counts.

In other news, no-name gone. Personally I hope he gets to meet all the people he's killed.

Yes. And Me-hi-co just agreed to pay for The Wall. Decent day all round.