PDA

View Full Version : Lynyrd Skynyrd guitarist Ed King dies? I thought the whole bunch of

Herbert Augustus Chapman
08-24-2018, 09:25 AM
grizzly old racists had perished in a plane crash* years ago.

*nothing to do with the pilot of course

Sir C
08-24-2018, 09:29 AM

Hmm. It's Steve Gaines for me. He's the classic line-up guitarist, and he did die in the incident. :-(

IUFG
08-24-2018, 09:31 AM

Running out of fuel is a schoolboy error regardless of the mode of transport. Probably a leeeetle beeet more fatal in an airplane

Herbert Augustus Chapman
08-24-2018, 09:41 AM
Running out of fuel is a schoolboy error regardless of the mode of transport. Probably a leeeetle beeet more fatal in an airplane

For fuxake man I'm gonna say this so sir C doesn't have to because I expect he's dealing with his grief but you can't blame the fúckin' pilot because some little **** on the ground didn't stick enough juice in the bird!

And don't give me any of that "should've checked his fuel gauges" bullshít either. Man's got a plane to fly .. doesn't need to be looking at all those fúckin dumb dials and shít!

Sir C
08-24-2018, 09:44 AM
For fuxake man I'm gonna say this so sir C doesn't have to because I expect he's dealing with his grief but you can't blame the fúckin' pilot because some little **** on the ground didn't stick enough juice in the bird!

And don't give me any of that "should've checked his fuel gauges" bullshít either. Man's got a plane to fly .. doesn't need to be looking at all those fúckin dumb dials and shít!

The skipper and the FO were both coke fiends, allegedly. And mad for the JD :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
08-24-2018, 09:45 AM
The skipper and the FO were both coke fiends, allegedly. And mad for the JD :hehe:

Good lads, so?

Sir C
08-24-2018, 09:48 AM
Good lads, so?

Exactly. Proper pilots.

Come to think of it, I know at least 6 senior airline captains who regularly enjoy the fruits of Bolivian farmers' labours. That's probably quite scary, really.

eastgermanautos
08-24-2018, 12:35 PM

It's a valid point. Another excellent band from that era is the Allman Brothers.

redgunamo
08-24-2018, 12:56 PM
It's a valid point. Another excellent band from that era is the Allman Brothers.

Are you Sonny Crockett?