PDA

View Full Version : Anyway, smelly man update

Burney
08-23-2018, 01:58 PM
You know the chap last week who was chucking up something alarming? Well, I spent the whole weekend gearing up to take him aside to a (well-ventilated) room and telling him his future, only to come in on the Monday, have a sniff, find nothing to complain about. Indeed, at one point, he actually stuck his hand under his jumper and squirted himself with aerosol deodorant. OK, that was a bit disgusting, but believe me it was preferable to last week.

I'm guessing someone (his missus?) told him he was reeking at the weekend and he got himself sorted out.

Turns out that putting it off, hoping the problem went away and doing nothing is the best form of man management. wd me. :cloud9:

Sir C
08-23-2018, 02:02 PM
You know the chap last week who was chucking up something alarming? Well, I spent the whole weekend gearing up to take him aside to a (well-ventilated) room and telling him his future, only to come in on the Monday, have a sniff, find nothing to complain about. Indeed, at one point, he actually stuck his hand under his jumper and squirted himself with aerosol deodorant. OK, that was a bit disgusting, but believe me it was preferable to last week.

I'm guessing someone (his missus?) told him he was reeking at the weekend and he got himself sorted out.

Turns out that putting it off, hoping the problem went away and doing nothing is the best form of man management. wd me. :cloud9:

Have I mentioned my 'saving money on laundry' project? In an effort to top up the pension with early retirement in mind, I am wearing shirts for more than one day in order to save on laundry bills.

Last month I wore one shirt 5 days in a row :cloud9:

This is the third day on this shirt. No one has complained about the smell yet.

IUFG
08-23-2018, 02:03 PM

You lucky *******.

Viva Prat Vegas
08-23-2018, 02:04 PM
It all came out in the wash

Viva Prat Vegas
08-23-2018, 02:05 PM
I would laugh if smelly man one day takes Burney aside for a quiet word

Burney
08-23-2018, 02:05 PM
Have I mentioned my 'saving money on laundry' project? In an effort to top up the pension with early retirement in mind, I am wearing shirts for more than one day in order to save on laundry bills.

Last month I wore one shirt 5 days in a row :cloud9:

This is the third day on this shirt. No one has complained about the smell yet.

Jesus Christ! :yikes: Who are you and what have you done to my friend?

You own the fvcking company, man! Who is going to tell you you fvcking honk?

You need to take a long, hard sniff of yourself, you dirty old fecker.

Viva Prat Vegas
08-23-2018, 02:06 PM
Burney "You need to take a long, hard sniff of yourself, you dirty old fecker."

Waste of time that
His nostrils have broken down

Burney
You lucky *******.

You should get me to teach courses in how to manage people. iufg. I'm a genius at it.

Sir C
Jesus Christ! :-0 Who are you and what have you done to my friend?

You own the fvcking company, man! Who is going to tell you you fvcking honk?

You need to take a long, hard sniff of yourself, you dirty old fecker.

No, it's all good, I'm saving £3.50 per day, 4 days a week, that's £728 per year :cloud9:

Burney
08-23-2018, 02:07 PM
No, it's all good, I'm saving £3.50 per day, 4 days a week, that's £728 per year :cloud9:

You know you can just put shirts in the washing machine, right?

Sir C
08-23-2018, 02:08 PM
You know you can just put shirts in the washing machine, right?

That irons them as well, does it?

You know how domesticated my glw is :hehe:

Burney
08-23-2018, 02:14 PM

You could iron them yourself? Or not iron them at all. Better wrinkled than smelly.

Maravilloso Marvo
08-23-2018, 02:15 PM

Winter is here soon. No need to iron the shirt when you wear a jumper :nod:

Sir C
08-23-2018, 02:16 PM
You could iron them yourself? Or not iron them at all. Better wrinkled than smelly.

Iron them myself? What am I, some sort of council tenant? Wear a wrinkled shirt? What low level scum do you think I am?

I can assure you I smell spring-meadow fresh in the usual manner.

Sir C
08-23-2018, 02:16 PM
Winter is here soon. No need to iron the shirt when you wear a jumper :nod:

I don't really do jumpers. I favour a cardi. Unzipped. :-(

Burney
08-23-2018, 02:18 PM
Iron them myself? What am I, some sort of council tenant? Wear a wrinkled shirt? What low level scum do you think I am?

I can assure you I smell spring-meadow fresh in the usual manner.

I can smell you from here, you pikey.

Sir C
08-23-2018, 02:21 PM
I can smell you from here, you pikey.

I shall have the last laugh when I'm spending my days peering out of my kitchen window at the rain, praying depserately for death to come and release me from the mind-numbing tedium of existence :cloud9:

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-23-2018, 02:22 PM

Was it Lynx?

Viva Prat Vegas
08-23-2018, 02:23 PM
Febreeze works a treat Albert