PDA

View Full Version : Tucky's coming home!!!!!!!!

Monty92
08-22-2018, 09:41 AM
Fair to say a lot of tears have been shed over the last few days as we waited for what seemed to be an inevitable leukemia diagnosis.

But the furry little fúckface is coming home, albeit with a punishing regime of lifetime medication and possibly a feeding tube for a while as well.

But I'm gonna get to use him as my pillow for a little while yet :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Sir C
08-22-2018, 09:47 AM
Fair to say a lot of tears have been shed over the last few days as we waited for what seemed to be an inevitable leukemia diagnosis.

But the furry little fúckface is coming home, albeit with a punishing regime of lifetime medication and possibly a feeding tube for a while as well.

But I'm gonna get to use him as my pillow for a little while yet :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Is it the AIDS bringing him down, m? You best give that boy so much loves! Brrrp! Aw what a sweetypuff!

Burney
08-22-2018, 09:49 AM

I'm very pleased for you, m. I had no idea he was called 'Tucky', though. What's that about?

Sir C
08-22-2018, 09:51 AM
I'm very pleased for you, m. I had no idea he was called 'Tucky', though. What's that about?

Cat's names evolve organically, I think. For example, Moses was christened Moses, obviously. But Moses became Moosles, which became Mr Moosles, then morphed into Mr Noodles, and now we've ended up with Mr Fluffynoodleface :shrug:

That's just, you know, the appropriate name.

Monty92
08-22-2018, 09:55 AM
Is it the AIDS bringing him down, m? You best give that boy so much loves! Brrrp! Aw what a sweetypuff!

He lost a lot of weight and his appetite went through the roof. Turns out he has a hyperactive thyroid which because it was left untreated for quite a while led to him developing what is likely to be hepatitis. We were told to expect the worst as his white blood cell count was through the roof which indicated something insidious, but nothing showed up on the secondary tests so they reckon whatever has has can be treated with antiobiotics and thyroid tablets.

I'm gonna cuddle him all fúcking night

Sir C
08-22-2018, 09:56 AM
He lost a lot of weight and his appetite went through the roof. Turns out he has a hyperactive thyroid which because it was left untreated for quite a while led to him developing what is likely to be hepatitis. We were told to expect the worst as his white blood cell count was through the roof which indicated something insidious, but nothing showed up on the secondary tests so they reckon whatever has has can be treated with antiobiotics and thyroid tablets.

What a lovely boy!

Him, not you.

Monty92
08-22-2018, 09:57 AM

Tucker. I'm certain you did know. You made Grange Hill references at the time.

He had his name when we got him. Which is probably a lucky thing given what we chose to call our daughter.

Burney
08-22-2018, 09:57 AM

:-| I hate to say it, m, but this all boils down to the fact that your cat's a bit sh1t.

AIDS, hepatitis and a hyperactive thyroid, ffs. If he were human you wouldn't bother resuscitating.

Monty92
08-22-2018, 09:58 AM
Cat's names evolve organically, I think. For example, Moses was christened Moses, obviously. But Moses became Moosles, which became Mr Moosles, then morphed into Mr Noodles, and now we've ended up with Mr Fluffynoodleface :shrug:

Tucky, Tucks, Tuck-a-Bo, Bo-Selecta, Boosy-woosy, Boosy-bumsicles, ****flaps

Burney
08-22-2018, 09:59 AM

Nero is still Nero. Although he's sometimes Mr Neroo or Jawaharlal Nehru, tbf.

Burney
08-22-2018, 10:05 AM
Tucky, Tucks, Tuck-a-Bo, Bo-Selecta, Boosy-woosy, Boosy-bumsicles, ****flaps

Last night when mine tripped me up and made me knock over a chilli plant, he became 'You little black ****!'.

Sir C
08-22-2018, 10:06 AM

He had his name when we got him. Which is probably a lucky thing given what we chose to call our daughter.

Yes, a cat called Sphincter would be embarrassing.

Sir C
08-22-2018, 10:07 AM
Nero is still Nero. Although he's sometimes Mr Neroo or Jawaharlal Nehru, tbf.

I'm sort of surprised he hasn't taken on a Gibsonesque moniker in an informal environment tbh.

Burney
08-22-2018, 10:08 AM
I'm sort of surprised he hasn't taken on a Gibsonesque moniker in an informal environment tbh.

I know. One daren't risk it slipping out, though.

Billy Goat Sverige
08-22-2018, 10:10 AM

Our cat went from Sonja to Snooties.

Sir C
08-22-2018, 10:12 AM
Our cat went from Sonja to Snooties.

Snooties is nice. I like the name Snooties. wd b.

Monty92
08-22-2018, 10:13 AM
Last night when mine tripped me up and made me knock over a chilli plant, he became 'You little black ****!'.

To be fair, your neighbours are probably used to you watching Theo Walcott on TV, so I doubt they batted an eyelid.

Burney
08-22-2018, 10:27 AM
To be fair, your neighbours are probably used to you watching Theo Walcott on TV, so I doubt they batted an eyelid.

It's useful cover if I ever do choose to racially abuse someone. I can just claim I was talking to my cat and it was all a terrible misunderstanding. :shrood:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
08-22-2018, 10:27 AM

I thought Monty was talking about his kid til I realised he was being far too mawkish for that.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
08-22-2018, 10:29 AM
:-| I hate to say it, m, but this all boils down to the fact that your cat's a bit sh1t.

AIDS, hepatitis and a hyperactive thyroid, ffs. If he were human you wouldn't bother resuscitating.

It's all that surreptitious licking cream off Monty's bellend wot done it.

Burney
08-22-2018, 10:32 AM
It's all that surreptitious licking cream off Monty's bellend wot done it.

Poor Monty has no sensation in his bellend due to his unfortunate penile mutilation. :-(

Monty92
08-22-2018, 10:49 AM
Poor Monty has no sensation in his bellend due to his unfortunate penile mutilation. :-(

I only told you that so as not to hurt your feelings that time.

Burney
08-22-2018, 10:55 AM
I only told you that so as not to hurt your feelings that time.

It stands to reason, m. If you were to walk around with your tongue hanging out all day (like Jack Wilshere), would you expect your sense of taste to be as good as someone who keeps their tongue in their gob?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
08-22-2018, 11:01 AM
It stands to reason, m. If you were to walk around with your tongue hanging out all day (like Jack Wilshere), would you expect your sense of taste to be as good as someone who keeps their tongue in their gob?

I know they carp on about hygiene but we know the real reason for this male genital mutilation is to denude the poor boy of the greatest toy The Lord gave him; his ****ing flap.

Monty92
08-22-2018, 11:04 AM

I may or may not have been deprived sensitivity - neither of us really know. What is in little doubt, however, is that uncircumcised bellends look absolutely disgusting and what I may have lost in sensitivity I'd imagine I've gained in female attention down the years, in relation to a non-circumcised man.

So it's very much a double edged sword, so to speak, Clive.

Burney
08-22-2018, 11:13 AM
I may or may not have been deprived sensitivity - neither of us really know. What is in little doubt, however, is that uncircumcised bellends look absolutely disgusting and what I may have lost in sensitivity I'd imagine I've gained in female attention down the years, in relation to a non-circumcised man.

So it's very much a double edged sword, so to speak, Clive.

M, you may give it the worldly middle-aged man bit these days, but some of us have been on here long enough to remember when your best chance of getting your hole was with your fvcking nan, so don't give me all that old pony. :-)

Monty92
08-22-2018, 11:17 AM
M, you may give it the worldly middle-aged man bit these days, but some of us have been on here long enough to remember when your best chance of getting your hole was with your fvcking nan, so don't give me all that old pony. :-)

:-(

Nan was a wonderful lover, to be fair.

WES
08-22-2018, 11:43 AM

F*ck off, Burney you tw@t.

The entire floor looked at me like I was a mentaller when I burst out laughing at that. :-(

barrybueno
08-22-2018, 12:01 PM

Tuckers Luck eh? :-(