PDA

View Full Version : Don't usually watch MNF prior to the match but

PSRB
08-21-2018, 08:45 AM
thoroughly enjoyed GNev giving the spitting scouser a shooeing regarding Emery's tactics and basically saying that the BT sport pundits were all talking rubbish as well.

wd GNev

PSRB
08-21-2018, 09:34 AM
thoroughly enjoyed GNev giving the spitting scouser a shooeing regarding Emery's tactics and basically saying that the BT sport pundits were all talking rubbish as well.

wd GNev

Full transcript here https://www.football365.com/news/full-transcript-of-neville-carraghers-arsenal-argument

Ash
08-21-2018, 11:59 AM

wd GNev

Yes, I saw that. GNev called the sqeaky-voiced-one ignorant and took the piss out of his "little powerpoint presentation". I thought they were going to come to blows, although maybe it's supposed to be a new adversarial format. They were sat across the table from each other rather than standing around a giant iPad.

Ash
08-21-2018, 12:00 PM
Full transcript here https://www.football365.com/news/full-transcript-of-neville-carraghers-arsenal-argument

Clip here:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/premier-league/11477958/does-emery-need-to-adapt

Tony C
08-21-2018, 12:49 PM
Neville is right...part of Wenger’s downfall was a failure to get his ideas across to the millenials imo

Likes of Chesney, Ramsey, Jack, Bellend, Ox, Xhaka, iWobi etc etc

Thank god we’re letting Unai have first crack at someone like Smith Rowe.

Gone are the days of Adams, Keown, Wrighty etc society doesn’t breed people like that anymore.

AFC East
08-21-2018, 12:50 PM
Yes, I saw that. GNev called the sqeaky-voiced-one ignorant and took the piss out of his "little powerpoint presentation". I thought they were going to come to blows, although maybe it's supposed to be a new adversarial format. They were sat across the table from each other rather than standing around a giant iPad.

It's an interesting discussion, but as Carragher says, it was exactly the opposite point to the one Neville himself was making about 18 months ago.

Sometimes you need to find a different way to win a football game, but you can probably only do this when your team is very familiar and comfortable with Plan A. Which will take some time.

Neville wins the argument primarily because he is more articulate than Carragher.

IUFG
08-21-2018, 12:53 PM
Neville wins the argument primarily because he is more articulate than Carragher.

by articulate, do you mean Neville doesn't sound like a dolphin being strangled?

AFC East
08-21-2018, 12:54 PM
by articulate, do you mean Neville doesn't sound like a dolphin being strangled?

lol, it's all relative.

Burney
08-21-2018, 12:55 PM

How would one go about strangling a dolphin, do you think? Where is their neck?

WES
08-21-2018, 12:59 PM

Quite why Sky felt that Carragher would be a sensible 'face' of Sky football I'll never understand.

Outside of Liverpool, how many people in the UK like listening to thick Scouse accents being spat out at you? :shrug:

IUFG
08-21-2018, 12:59 PM
How would one go about strangling a dolphin, do you think? Where is their neck?

I would imaginee you just put a rope around them, behind the blow hole, and give it a fúcking good pull, b

Ash
08-21-2018, 01:09 PM
I would imaginee you just put a rope around them, behind the blow hole, and give it a fúcking good pull, b

Nah, just pop a butt plug in there. Job done.

AFC East
08-21-2018, 01:18 PM

Wouldn't that be choking. technically speaking?

IUFG
08-21-2018, 01:19 PM

I do not own, nor do I want to purchase, a butt plug, a.

Ash
08-21-2018, 01:21 PM
Wouldn't that be choking. technically speaking?

Yes, I suppose it would.

eastgermanautos
08-21-2018, 03:20 PM

wd GNev

Ordinarily I would support this kind of thing but I don't like I when former adversaries condescend to hand us a lifeline. We should dash said lifeline from his outstretched hand!

eastgermanautos
08-21-2018, 03:21 PM
I do not own, nor do I want to purchase, a butt plug, a.

Problem with buttplugs, you've now accepted that your rectum is of a certain diameter. What's to prevent it from constantly increasing, that's my question.

WES
08-21-2018, 03:41 PM
Yes, I suppose it would.

Smothering perhaps? Does choking not necessarily require force to be applied to the throat?

Pretty sure a dolphin has a throat. :nod:

redgunamo
08-24-2018, 09:31 AM
Neville is right...part of Wenger’s downfall was a failure to get his ideas across to the millenials imo

Likes of Chesney, Ramsey, Jack, Bellend, Ox, Xhaka, iWobi etc etc

Thank god we’re letting Unai have first crack at someone like Smith Rowe.

Gone are the days of Adams, Keown, Wrighty etc society doesn’t breed people like that anymore.

Well said, T.

redgunamo
08-24-2018, 09:37 AM
Clip here:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/premier-league/11477958/does-emery-need-to-adapt

Very good. Neville seems to be talking about the manager's responsibilities, whereas JC is talking about the accountability that lies with the players.