PDA

View Full Version : So Bobby Madley quit refereeing because there is a video of him ****ing a dog going

Rich
08-17-2018, 11:42 AM
around.

This rather begs the question over why, if you were into that stuff, you would allow someone to film you?

Tony C
08-17-2018, 12:00 PM
People upset because he’s only 32.

But that’s 224 in dog years :dogs:

Ash
08-17-2018, 12:03 PM
These are the sort of people that become top referees, you see. Total wrong-uns who are easily blackmailed.

Tony C
08-17-2018, 12:19 PM
standard illuminati mo imo

Get you into stuff like this and make sure it’s on tape.

Monty92
08-17-2018, 12:29 PM
around.

This rather begs the question over why, if you were into that stuff, you would allow someone to film you?

Speaking of which, I *really* wish I hadn't borrowed my dad's phone to check something online yesterday.

No wonder mum never let us keep pets :-(

Ash
08-17-2018, 12:37 PM
standard illuminati mo imo

Get you into stuff like this and make sure it’s on tape.

:nod: #Hefner

Sir C
08-17-2018, 12:39 PM
Speaking of which, I *really* wish I hadn't borrowed my dad's phone to check something online yesterday.

No wonder mum never let us keep pets :-(

Did you find what you were looking up, though?

7sisters
08-17-2018, 01:57 PM
Did you find what you were looking up, though?

Is this a thinly veiled Richard Gere euphemism, C ?

Burney
08-17-2018, 02:09 PM
around.

I have ALWAYS said that referees are all deviant sex cases. This vindicates me.

I saw it called 'a change in his personal circumstances'. :hehe:

Also, what kind of dog? If it's anything smaller than a labrador, the man's a monster.

Tony C
08-17-2018, 02:14 PM
What isn’t clear is if he was bowling or batting imo

We need DETAILS imo

7sisters
08-17-2018, 02:15 PM
I have ALWAYS said that referees are all deviant sex cases. This vindicates me.

I saw it called 'a change in his personal circumstances'. :hehe:

Also, what kind of dog? If it's anything smaller than a labrador, the man's a monster.

https://twitter.com/liamfaircioud

Burney
08-17-2018, 02:17 PM
What isn’t clear is if he was bowling or batting imo

We need DETAILS imo

Also (assuming he was bowling) was it a boy dog or a girl dog? For some reason, buggering a man dog seems infinitely worse than having vaginal intercourse with a lady dog.

Does this make me homophobic?

Burney
08-17-2018, 02:17 PM
https://twitter.com/liamfaircioud

I'm at work, 7. There is literally no way on earth I'm opening that.

Tony C
08-17-2018, 02:18 PM
Is there an age of consent for dogs?

Burney
08-17-2018, 02:22 PM
Is there an age of consent for dogs?

I don't know. More importantly, does it like it ruff?

Rich
08-17-2018, 06:44 PM
Also (assuming he was bowling) was it a boy dog or a girl dog? For some reason, buggering a man dog seems infinitely worse than having vaginal intercourse with a lady dog.

Does this make me homophobic?

I’ve only seen still images so far but it appears to be a terrier of some sort. In the images I’ve seen he also appears to be performing oral sex on the terrier. Aside from the situation in general, I find this to be odd since I do not believe that a terrier would (a) understand what being licked out was (b) enjoy being licked out.

Burney
08-17-2018, 08:03 PM
I’ve only seen still images so far but it appears to be a terrier of some sort. In the images I’ve seen he also appears to be performing oral sex on the terrier. Aside from the situation in general, I find this to be odd since I do not believe that a terrier would (a) understand what being licked out was (b) enjoy being licked out.

:-( Oddly enough, I’d find it less disgusting if he were fùcking it.

I mean what’s anyone getting out of this?

Rich
08-17-2018, 08:58 PM
:-( Oddly enough, I’d find it less disgusting if he were fùcking it.

I mean what’s anyone getting out of this?

It being a terrier, I think the reasons for him not ****ing it were most likely anotomical.

Burney
08-17-2018, 10:21 PM
It being a terrier, I think the reasons for him not ****ing it were most likely anotomical.

Rich, you being a doctor and all, I’m pretty sure you ought to be able to spell ‘anatomical’.

Tony C
08-17-2018, 11:17 PM
It’s probably like that episode of South Oark where the older kids tricked the boys into thinking they could milk their dogs

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
08-18-2018, 06:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIwzlczrgxs&feature=youtu.be