PDA

View Full Version : Urethra gone.

Burney
08-16-2018, 02:11 PM
RIP to the progenitor of shouty singing, melisma and a lot of other X Factor abominations.

Not her fault, but she still has an awful lot to answer for imo.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
08-16-2018, 02:21 PM
RIP to the progenitor of shouty singing, melisma and a lot of other X Factor abominations.

Respect and Say a Little Prayer.

Sir C
08-16-2018, 02:25 PM

She had a kind face mind.

Viva Prat Vegas
08-16-2018, 02:28 PM
A top turn of hers in The Blues Brothers

:music: Think :music:

barrybueno
08-16-2018, 02:32 PM

Have a little respect B

eastgermanautos
08-16-2018, 05:04 PM

Show respect, betacuck! No-one criticizes the Queen of Soul, even obliquely, especially not on the day of her passing. You're European so you could not possibly understand. RIP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0URYw27qd0&frags=pl%2Cwn

eastgermanautos
08-16-2018, 05:06 PM
Have a little respect B

Fvck yeah, BB, that's what I'm talking about. This guy needs to wash out his mouth. Or else rinse his typy-typy little fingers.

WES
08-17-2018, 09:08 AM

Yes, but unlike those abominations, Aretha actually sang the notes. And lord could she sing those notes. Respect. :bow:

Ash
08-17-2018, 09:36 AM
Yes, but unlike those abominations, Aretha actually sang the notes. And lord could she sing those notes. Respect. :bow:

Yes, I'm not sure what the moaning is about. The genre is not entirely my bag but she was bloody good at it.