PDA

View Full Version : Danny Welbeck @ Left Back...

Tony C
08-12-2018, 07:55 AM
Unai.....

"Danny Welbeck is one of the players who has a multi-position possibility," the Arsenal boss said.

"Right winger, left winger, striker, and also yesterday he worked with us at left-back - his performance was good! I like this spirit. To help positions across the team with positive spirit."

:clap:

Love it. Can you imagine the seens if he turns into the new Nigel Winterburn :cloud9:

barrybueno
08-12-2018, 09:48 AM
Unai.....

"Danny Welbeck is one of the players who has a multi-position possibility," the Arsenal boss said.

"Right winger, left winger, striker, and also yesterday he worked with us at left-back - his performance was good! I like this spirit. To help positions across the team with positive spirit."

Love it. Can you imagine the seens if he turns into the new Nigel Winterburn :cloud9:

More than likely turn into the new Ashley Young :-(

redgunamo
08-12-2018, 09:52 AM
Unai.....

Wing back surely? Perfect for him, imo. Could be his best position.

He's got all the attributes you might want and a goal every four or five games from there would be fantastic, rather than a laughing matter. #DickIn!

Tony C
08-12-2018, 10:06 AM
you can bet your bottom dollar that Miki and Aboomerang worked him over in training.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-12-2018, 10:17 AM
More than likely turn into the new Ashley Young :-(

The new Andre Santos