PDA

View Full Version : Can't help Arsenal fan and well-known anti-semite* Jeremy Corbyn will have

Luis Anaconda
08-09-2018, 01:23 PM
conflicted feelings when reading this tweet

BREAKING: Kike Marin reports Arsenal have offered €100 million to sign Ousmane Dembelé, but time is running out.

*sorry Ash - i am just pandering to the masses

Burney
08-09-2018, 01:28 PM

BREAKING: Kike Marin reports Arsenal have offered €100 million to sign Ousmane Dembelé, but time is running out.

100 million? AW will be spinning in his grave. :-(

Sir C
08-09-2018, 01:28 PM

You know that Hitler worked closely with the Elders of Zion to create a jewish homeland where the blood of christian babies could be readily baked into bread, right?

Sir C
08-09-2018, 01:30 PM

The deal will be bankrolled by those Zionist Rothchilds whilst decent Muslim women can afford new growbags :-(

It's a fugging conspirass.

Burney
08-09-2018, 01:31 PM
You know that Hitler worked closely with the Elders of Zion to create a jewish homeland where the blood of christian babies could be readily baked into bread, right?

Has anyone ever tried making bread with blood (Christian or otherwise)? I don't think it would work. the clotting would surely be an issue - plus the matzos would come out pink, wouldn't they?

Sir C
08-09-2018, 01:34 PM
Has anyone ever tried making bread with blood (Christian or otherwise)? I don't think it would work. the clotting would surely be an issue - plus the matzos would come out pink, wouldn't they?

Jews have mysterious magical powers b, that's how they infiltrate themselves into positions of power and turn honest, decent people against Our Jeremy.

Luis Anaconda
08-09-2018, 01:34 PM

Ken? Is that jew, sorry, you?

7sisters
08-09-2018, 01:38 PM

Soyuncu to Lester for 19m then LA. Weren't you quite positive towards him a while back when we were being linked ?

Luis Anaconda
08-09-2018, 01:44 PM
Soyuncu to Lester for 19m then LA. Weren't you quite positive towards him a while back when we were being linked ?
Yes - cracking deal for Leicester I would say. Wouldn't have been unhappy with him though suspect the links were mostly agent talk

Luis Anaconda
08-09-2018, 01:51 PM

It is of course complete and utter *******s

Tony C
08-09-2018, 02:08 PM
Putting the Perez money to good use :thumbup:

redgunamo
08-09-2018, 08:04 PM
Putting the Perez money to good use :thumbup:

Yeah, thanks for everything, Lucas. All the best :-|