PDA

View Full Version : When do kids go back to school?

Sir C
08-09-2018, 10:29 AM
I'm trying to book a cottage for the second week in September but everything's booked - and the following week everything's available.

I know, I appreciate your advice, thank you, I will book for a week later. But why? Surely school holidays finish in early September?

Pokster
08-09-2018, 10:31 AM
I'm trying to book a cottage for the second week in September but everything's booked - and the following week everything's available.

I know, I appreciate your advice, thank you, I will book for a week later. But why? Surely school holidays finish in early September?

Depends where in the country.. some private schools also have different holidays to state schools

Pokster
08-09-2018, 10:37 AM

And if you take the kids out of school for only 4 days you can't get fined

Sir C
08-09-2018, 10:39 AM
And if you take the kids out of school for only 4 days you can't get fined

Ah, that might explain it. :thumbup:

barrybueno
08-09-2018, 11:20 AM

I hope they never go back the ****ing little ****s. Those roads are beautiful right now :driving::cloud9:

Viva Prat Vegas
08-09-2018, 11:35 AM
I would also suggest that you have been beaten to the punch , Sir C
Trampled in the rush , pipped at the post, missed the bus