PDA

View Full Version : Bellerin getting rinsed on Twitter

7sisters
08-01-2018, 07:47 PM
There’s an awful lot of bad feeling towards the boy

Just Trent
08-01-2018, 07:51 PM
There’s an awful lot of bad feeling towards the boy

He's just really poor. So bad at the basics. Tons of work to do with him. Lichtsteiner will walk into the RB spot this season imo.

Tony C
08-01-2018, 08:06 PM
And the answer is simple...he just needs to stop this stupid vegan diet.

He’s lost all killer pace, power and now has the attention span of a gold fish.

A couple weeks of deer meat will sort him right out.

Fkin millionaire high performance athlete mugging us off by eating salads :shrug:

You got to admit...it’s pretty f ucked up

I mean vegans get found out early because they’re too weak to make the grade at youth level but this guy mugged us by deciding to make a life choice :banghead:

Just Trent
08-01-2018, 08:16 PM
:nod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Kj17oVHAk

Burney
08-01-2018, 08:24 PM
And the answer is simple...he just needs to stop this stupid vegan diet.

He’s lost all killer pace, power and now has the attention span of a gold fish.

A couple weeks of deer meat will sort him right out.

Fkin millionaire high performance athlete mugging us off by eating salads :shrug:

You got to admit...it’s pretty f ucked up

I mean vegans get found out early because they’re too weak to make the grade at youth level but this guy mugged us by deciding to make a life choice :banghead:

:nod: Right on, t. And the hair. Like I say, it’s definitely some bird’s fault. The poor lad’s clearly cùntstruck.

7sisters
08-01-2018, 08:35 PM
One of the little professional tricks of food criticism is to look at a dish and ask: Are these ingredients presented in a way that does them most justice ? Is this the best that can be achieved ? With veggie food, the answer is always no. There is always something missing. Begins with M, ends with T. Copy: AA Gill