PDA

View Full Version : It's odd that Arsene hasn't taken a job yet.

Sir C
07-31-2018, 11:04 AM
I wonder if he's waiting to see whether he might be called back in six months to sort the mess out...

Peter
07-31-2018, 11:07 AM
I wonder if he's waiting to see whether he might be called back in six months to sort the mess out...

Maybe he is on the piss and enjoying himself. Champagne, bit of bugle, a few hookers.

He is quite a 'geezer' on the quiet :)

Burney
07-31-2018, 11:10 AM

I worry that he keeps driving to London Colney every morning, remembering his pass no longer works and just sits crying in his car before going home and watching Belorussian third division games on YouTube.

Pat Vegas
07-31-2018, 11:11 AM

He's got a second interview with Homebase next week.

Or he's waiting for the spurs job.

Viva Prat Vegas
07-31-2018, 11:12 AM
Peter "Maybe he is on the piss and enjoying himself. Champagne, bit of bugle, a few hookers. He is quite a 'geezer' on the quiet "

:nod:
That's exactly what I thought when I saw a picture of him punting in Cambridge

Burney
07-31-2018, 11:14 AM
He's got a second interview with Homebase next week.

Or he's waiting for the spurs job.

But he has no practical skills. :-( They'll only take him on to reach those absurdly high shelves for little old ladies.

Sir C
07-31-2018, 11:21 AM
I worry that he keeps driving to London Colney every morning, remembering his pass no longer works and just sits crying in his car before going home and watching Belorussian third division games on YouTube.

He could borrow Pires’ pass.

Burney
07-31-2018, 11:25 AM
He could borrow Pires’ pass.

Bobby no longer takes his calls. He says he is revolted by failure and fears it is catching, so wants nothing to do with AW. :-(

Sir C
07-31-2018, 11:26 AM
Bobby no longer takes his calls. He says he is revolted by failure and fears it is catching, so wants nothing to do with AW. :-(

Bandy cnut. Him, not you.

Burney
07-31-2018, 11:31 AM
Bandy cnut. Him, not you.

They've all abandoned him.

I worry that he's going to grow a beard, stop washing and disappear into.the bowels of the Metro, occasionally appearing on trains and demanding "un Euro" from passengers in exchange for him moving his unholy stench elsewhere.

SWv2
07-31-2018, 12:02 PM
He will take over @ United when Mourinho walks in the autumn.

Burney
07-31-2018, 12:04 PM
He will take over @ United when Mourinho walks in the autumn.

I have noticed that the press appear to have cottoned on to the fact that Mourinho isn't so much 'a character's as actually psychologically unstable lately.

MickeyPearce
07-31-2018, 12:47 PM
Hi,

I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago.

He was working on signing a deal for his Biography but that's on hold because something more exiting came up.

Arsene - The Musical.

Chris Evans who plays Steve Rogers / Captain America in those Marvel movies has agreed to take the role as the great man.

Kind Regards,

Your Best Mate

Mickey Pearce

Sir C
07-31-2018, 12:52 PM
Hi,

I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago.

He was working on signing a deal for his Biography but that's on hold because something more exiting came up.

Arsene - The Musical.

Chris Evans who plays Steve Rogers / Captain America in those Marvel movies has agreed to take the role as the great man.

Kind Regards,

Your Best Mate

Mickey Pearce

Musicals ae shít though. Except The Lion King. I cried in that.

7sisters
07-31-2018, 12:59 PM
Women love them mind. Mrs 7 has blubbed her way through the full gamut of the West End’s finest

Sir C
07-31-2018, 01:04 PM
Women love them mind. Mrs 7 has blubbed her way through the full gamut of the West End’s finest

Like my old Kiwi chum used to say, "Women, eh? If they didn't have a **** you'd throw rocks at 'em."

Classy lad, he was.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
07-31-2018, 01:49 PM
Musicals ae shít though. Except The Lion King. I cried in that.

Book of Mormon

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
07-31-2018, 01:49 PM

Or perhaps he is doing what he said he will do and take some time off :shrug: