PDA

View Full Version : So it would seem Imran Khan is to be Prime Minister of Pakistan

Burney
07-26-2018, 11:59 AM
I remember seeing him play for the Rest of the World vs the MCC in 1987. Now he's in charge of a nuclear arsenal.

Funny old world.

barrybueno
07-26-2018, 12:00 PM
I remember seeing him play for the Rest of the World vs the MCC in 1987. Now he's in charge of a nuclear arsenal.

Funny old world.

It's just not cricket is it B?

IUFG
07-26-2018, 12:05 PM
Now he's in charge of a nuclear arsenal.

Funny old world.

at least George Weah is in charge of rather benign country...

Rich
07-26-2018, 12:08 PM
What do you make of Rashid’s call up to the test team? Surely they’re going to make him play Championship games from next season if he wishes to be considered?

Burney
07-26-2018, 12:20 PM
What do you make of Rashid’s call up to the test team? Surely they’re going to make him play Championship games from next season if he wishes to be considered?

I’ve always felt he should have been given more of a chance in tests, tbh.

Luis Anaconda
07-26-2018, 12:32 PM
I’ve always felt he should have been given more of a chance in tests, tbh.

I think he bowls too many bad balls so releases the pressure too often to be considered a Test bowler, but that hasn't stopped Moeen getting a recall. Funniest thing will be to watch Somerset fans melt down on Twitter - both their spinners being dropped :hehe: Funny how they leave out Bess for Peter Trego (age 37, very average career) when they aren't playing on their doctored pitch

Peter
07-26-2018, 12:40 PM
I think he bowls too many bad balls so releases the pressure too often to be considered a Test bowler, but that hasn't stopped Moeen getting a recall. Funniest thing will be to watch Somerset fans melt down on Twitter - both their spinners being dropped :hehe: Funny how they leave out Bess for Peter Trego (age 37, very average career) when they aren't playing on their doctored pitch

If it would just ****ing rain and cloud over a bit we could dispense with all this spin nonsense.....

Luis Anaconda
07-26-2018, 12:45 PM
If it would just ****ing rain and cloud over a bit we could dispense with all this spin nonsense.....

Well said, p. I'm no fan of spinners either

Tony C
07-26-2018, 01:30 PM
Chris Gayle would make an excellent PM imo