PDA

View Full Version : On a lighter note...what?

Burney
07-26-2018, 08:35 AM
I do love a story that leaves you with more questions than answers.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/25/man-no-*****-admits-sexually-assaulting-two-women-thought-having/

EDIT: You will have to put the word 'Pen1s' back into this URL because this site's rules are incredibly stupid.

IUFG
07-26-2018, 08:35 AM
I do love a story that leaves you with more questions than answers.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/25/man-no-*****-admits-sexually-assaulting-two-women-thought-having/

Sorry - Page not found

Burney
07-26-2018, 08:37 AM
Sorry - Page not found

See my edit for details.

IUFG
07-26-2018, 08:50 AM
See my edit for details.

reminds me of that story of the lesbian type, who was shagging the mental who thought the lesbian was a man, in the dark with a prosthetic, a couple of years ago....

Burney
07-26-2018, 08:54 AM
reminds me of that story of the lesbian type, who was shagging the mental who thought the lesbian was a man, in the dark with a prosthetic, a couple of years ago....

Yes, I remember that. But this one's even weirder. How come he has no cock? What was he using instead? How do you manage to conceal your lack of a cock from someone with whom you are engaged in a physical relationship? What was in it for him?

At one point, they even suggest he might be a transer.

So confused. :shrug:

IUFG
07-26-2018, 08:57 AM
Yes, I remember that. But this one's even weirder. How come he has no cock? What was he using instead? How do you manage to conceal your lack of a cock from someone with whom you are engaged in a physical relationship? What was in it for him?

At one point, they even suggest he might be a transer.

So confused. :shrug:

Weird innit.

The lesbian managed to convince the other girl to do everything in the dark and with blindfolds on, etc.

Whilst it might seem a little, I don't know, kinky at first, shirley after a while, the other person would want to see 'the goods'? :shrug: