PDA

View Full Version : Billy Bragg :clap:

Sir C
07-26-2018, 08:26 AM
Billy Bragg says British Jews “have work to do” to rebuild trust with Labour, accuses Jews of “pouring petrol on the fire”, says “they make things difficult” and “it takes two to tango".

Yes, it's clearly all the jews' fault Bill!

I've told you all about him before, and I was right. Nasal ****. Shít pseudo-poetry. No kind face. Wrong 'un.

Burney
07-26-2018, 08:28 AM
Billy Bragg says British Jews “have work to do” to rebuild trust with Labour, accuses Jews of “pouring petrol on the fire”, says “they make things difficult” and “it takes two to tango".

I've told you all about him before, and I was right. Nasal ****. Shít pseudo-poetry. No kind face. Wrong 'un.

While I have loved many of his songs, I'm forced to agree that he's a filthy, big-nosed commie anti-semite cvnt.

He can get in the fvcking helicopter as well.

IUFG
07-26-2018, 08:38 AM

Billy Bragg? Tiresome **** imo

SWv2
07-26-2018, 08:41 AM
While I have loved many of his songs, I'm forced to agree that he's a filthy, big-nosed commie anti-semite cvnt.

He can get in the fvcking helicopter as well.

Presumably you were still at school.

I recall his first album being quite popular around 5th year or so.

Burney
07-26-2018, 08:45 AM
Presumably you were still at school.

I recall his first album being quite popular around 5th year or so.

I came to him quite late, actually. In my 20s. I regarded his political stuff as utter, utter sh1t, but felt (and feel) that many of his songs about relationships and that are very good.