PDA

View Full Version : Best night's sleep in ages last night.

Burney
07-26-2018, 08:03 AM
Gave up on the bedroom, went downstairs to the conservatory, made up the day bed, opened the doors and slept in there with the gentle zephyrs of nature playing on my skin.

Great, it was. I'm staying in there until this weather fvcks off.

Sir C
07-26-2018, 08:12 AM
Gave up on the bedroom, went downstairs to the conservatory, made up the day bed, opened the doors and slept in there with the gentle zephyrs of nature playing on my skin.

Great, it was. I'm staying in there until this weather fvcks off.

I woke up at about 4 and was far too cold. Had to turn the ac off. :-(

You've noticed how they've started trying to rehabilitate communism? With that vile little **** Jones leading the charge? They'll achieve it, you know. Drip, drip, drip, the more they talk about it the more normalised the idea of it becomes and the more they can obfuscate and whatabout...

We need a civil war.

Peter
07-26-2018, 08:15 AM

You've noticed how they've started trying to rehabilitate communism? With that vile little **** Jones leading the charge? They'll achieve it, you know. Drip, drip, drip, the more they talk about it the more normalised the idea of it becomes and the more they can obfuscate and whatabout...

We need a civil war.

Wow, that conversation shifted quickly :)

Sir C
07-26-2018, 08:18 AM
Wow, that conversation shifted quickly :)

A chap shouldn't be sleeping soundly in his conservatory while the Left plot the oppression of the masses, p. It's unseemly.

Which side of the barricades will we see you on, one wonders?

Burney
07-26-2018, 08:19 AM

We need a civil war.

Ah, you've got yourself an AC unit, have you? Very wise.

I have noticed. These were the same people, of course, who threw their hands up in horror and accused you of smearing them a while ago if you accused them of being communists.
Of course, when questioned, their version of communism bears little or no relationship to actual communism, but is a fluffy sort of communism that means everyone gets free stuff without having to work. We know how the reality works, of course.

I'm increasingly certain Jones has actually gone mad. He's cut himself off from contrary opinion for so long that his solipsism has turned to full-blown narcissism, delusions of grandeur and megalomania. He needs dropping out of a helicopter fvcking sharpish.

Peter
07-26-2018, 08:25 AM
A chap shouldn't be sleeping soundly in his conservatory while the Left plot the oppression of the masses, p. It's unseemly.

Which side of the barricades will we see you on, one wonders?

Whichever side promises the best deal for hardworking families and assures the long term future of our vital public services, of course.

Anyway, I will probably be in prison by then anyway.

Burney
07-26-2018, 08:26 AM
Whichever side promises the best deal for hardworking families and assures the long term future of our vital public services, of course.

Anyway, I will probably be in prison by then anyway.

You keep teasing us with these mentions of your racist activities, p, but not giving us detail. I demand the full picture.

Sir C
07-26-2018, 08:27 AM
You keep teasing us with these mentions of your racist activities, p, but not giving us detail. I demand the full picture.

I'm guessing the victim was a fourby. It's open season on them as far as p's lot are concerned.

Burney
07-26-2018, 08:29 AM
I'm guessing the victim was a fourby. It's open season on them as far as p's lot are concerned.

Someone tried to burn down a synagogue in Exeter yesterday. :-(

SWv2
07-26-2018, 08:32 AM

That was probably just this extremely hot weather you are experiencing at the moment.

Peter
07-26-2018, 08:38 AM

THe thing is, I wont know the details until I am interviewed under caution because, well, nothing has happened. The copper cant tell me what I am accused of until an interview. It will be garbled nonsense about abuse, threats against their kids and probably referring to an officer of the law as an oaf.

I know my partner is accused of threatening to kill them and referring tothe woman as a nutter, which apparently is a well known racist term for people from Brazil. I have no details of the further racist allegations but there will be plenty of them.

Peter
07-26-2018, 08:40 AM

For the first time in its history, the Labour Party does not have a single member from my family.

SWv2
07-26-2018, 08:40 AM
THe thing is, I wont know the details until I am interviewed under caution because, well, nothing has happened. The copper cant tell me what I am accused of until an interview. It will be garbled nonsense about abuse, threats against their kids and probably referring to an officer of the law as an oaf.

I know my partner is accused of threatening to kill them and referring tothe woman as a nutter, which apparently is a well known racist term for people from Brazil. I have no details of the further racist allegations but there will be plenty of them.

Why do you hate people from Brazil?

I recall you were quite fond of Denilson.

Sir C
07-26-2018, 08:42 AM

A synagogue? In Exeter? What do those carrot-crunchers want with a synagogue?

Burney
07-26-2018, 08:43 AM

Hmmm. All a bit Kafka-esque, isn't it? The trouble with all these anti-racism laws is that everyone thought they were fine because they naively imagined they would only ever be used to persecute actual racists. By the time you come to realise they can be used to harass, defame and hound the innocent, it's too fvcking late. :-( I have sympathy, p, I really do.

First they came for the racists and I did nothing...etc, etc. :-(

Burney
07-26-2018, 08:44 AM
A synagogue? In Exeter? What do those carrot-crunchers want with a synagogue?

:music: 'I am a Seder drinker!' :music:

IUFG
07-26-2018, 08:52 AM
I recall you were quite fond of Denilson.

Someone had to be, I suppose.

Sir C
07-26-2018, 08:53 AM
:music: 'I am a Seder drinker!' :music:

Very nice, very nice.

Burney
07-26-2018, 08:55 AM
Very nice, very nice.

Ithangyou.

Burney
07-26-2018, 08:56 AM
For the first time in its history, the Labour Party does not have a single member from my family.

When did you quit, p?

Rich
07-26-2018, 09:00 AM

I once got thrown in a cell for calling an officer a '******* fascist'. Which is odd because I simply spoke the truth.

Burney
07-26-2018, 09:08 AM
I once got thrown in a cell for calling an officer a '******* fascist'. Which is odd because I simply spoke the truth.

I don't think you're allowed to swear at them for some reason.

Sir C
07-26-2018, 09:12 AM

Not lefty enough for you, I suppose?

Monty92
07-26-2018, 09:13 AM

Isn't it like in football? You're allowed to say "f*cking" but not "f*ck off" or "f*ck you"?

Rich
07-26-2018, 09:16 AM

He also broke my Tag in the process of restraining me. When accused he said that it was broken before he handcuffed me :sherlock:

Burney
07-26-2018, 09:18 AM
Isn't it like in football? You're allowed to say "f*cking" but not "f*ck off" or "f*ck you"?

I'm not really sure. This suggests we can swear at them.

The last paragraph is hilarious, btw. :hehe:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8902770/Swearing-at-police-is-not-a-crime-judge-rules.html

Peter
07-26-2018, 09:22 AM
Hmmm. All a bit Kafka-esque, isn't it? The trouble with all these anti-racism laws is that everyone thought they were fine because they naively imagined they would only ever be used to persecute actual racists. By the time you come to realise they can be used to harass, defame and hound the innocent, it's too fvcking late. :-( I have sympathy, p, I really do.

First they came for the racists and I did nothing...etc, etc. :-(

It isnt just the racism stuff. They play the 'threat to their children' repeatedly even though their kids are nothing to do with this.

They are poisonous, lying *******s, but at least I understand them. My real frustration is that despitethem openly telling the copper that they are trying to force us to leave he keeps taking all their fanciful nonsense seriously. He seems to actually believe them.

I struggle to converse with somebody this stupid. First he asked me to submit evidence to prove that I was innocent of an allegation he wouldnt inform me of. I politely pointed out that this was the definition of impossible in several ways. He suggested, for example, I could prove where I was that day- I replied that he was also refusing to provide me with the date.

What can you do with that level of stupidity?

Peter
07-26-2018, 09:23 AM
When did you quit, p?

Oh, I haven't been a member for quite a while now. The last member of my family quit two years ago.

Peter
07-26-2018, 09:26 AM

Its up to individual officers to use their judgement. If you are screaming in the street and repeatedly swearing they will nick you. If you just tell them to **** off the chances are you will get a few macho threats and told to push off sharpish. THey are basically challenging you to do it again.

IUFG
07-26-2018, 09:41 AM
It isnt just the racism stuff. They play the 'threat to their children' repeatedly even though their kids are nothing to do with this.

They are poisonous, lying *******s, but at least I understand them. My real frustration is that despitethem openly telling the copper that they are trying to force us to leave he keeps taking all their fanciful nonsense seriously. He seems to actually believe them.

I struggle to converse with somebody this stupid. First he asked me to submit evidence to prove that I was innocent of an allegation he wouldnt inform me of. I politely pointed out that this was the definition of impossible in several ways. He suggested, for example, I could prove where I was that day- I replied that he was also refusing to provide me with the date.

Get some cheapo IP cameras and place them overlooking your boundary and record with sound.

Tell your neighbour that you are doing so and they are welcome to copies of any footage.

:theinnocenthavenothingtofear:

Burney
07-26-2018, 09:42 AM

So he's calling you a racist and a bad danger, is he? Fvcking hell!

I'm afraid in these situations all that can be done is to set a lawyer on the cvnts.

Putting one over on a copper is fun. Still my favourite moment of my now wife's messy divorce was when a copper came round trying to nick us because we'd dumped a load of old Chelsea programmes and memorabilia in the p1ssing rain in her ex's front garden. He'd been demanding it all back despite the fact that the settlement had granted her the entire contents of the house and refused to let us leave it outside so that he could pick it up. He just wanted to get access to the house (which he was denied by law) and I obviously wasn't having that. So after he'd threatened and hassled for months about this sh1t, I waited until it was absolutely p1ssing down and dumped it outside his house. It was all ruined, obvs ( :hehe: ).

Anyway, he calls the police, gives them the sob story and round comes plod, sanctimoniously telling me that this was criminal damage. I waited patiently for him to threaten me with arrest and then pointed out that, since the court had awarded all the contents of the house to my wife and I had her permission to give her property to him as he'd requested, there was no question of criminal damage and, since I'd dumped this stuff on his private property because he had requested it, I couldn't even be accused of fly-tipping.

The way the copper's face fell when I showed him the court order was glorious. I then very much enjoyed telling him to get out of the house. :hehe:

SWv2
07-26-2018, 09:44 AM
Get some cheapo IP cameras and place them overlooking your boundary and record with sound.

Tell your neighbour that you are doing so and they are welcome to copies of any footage.

:theinnocenthavenothingtofear:

While I note your advice to tell the neighbour he might need to put a notice up to inform all.

#GDPR

IUFG
07-26-2018, 09:46 AM
While I note your advice to tell the neighbour he might need to put a notice up to inform all.

#GDPR

what if they ain't overlooking public space (a nearby footpath or similar)?

Peter
07-26-2018, 09:51 AM

I'm afraid in these situations all that can be done is to set a lawyer on the cvnts.

Putting one over on a copper is fun. Still my favourite moment of my now wife's messy divorce was when a copper came round trying to nick us because we'd dumped a load of old Chelsea programmes and memorabilia in the p1ssing rain in her ex's front garden. He'd been demanding it all back despite the fact that the settlement had granted her the entire contents of the house and refused to let us leave it outside so that he could pick it up. He just wanted to get access to the house (which he was denied by law) and I obviously wasn't having that. So after he'd threatened and hassled for months about this sh1t, I waited until it was absolutely p1ssing down and dumped it outside his house. It was all ruined, obvs ( :hehe: ).

Anyway, he calls the police, gives them the sob story and round comes plod, sanctimoniously telling me that this was criminal damage. I waited patiently for him to threaten me with arrest and then pointed out that, since the court had awarded all the contents of the house to my wife and I had her permission to give her property to him as he'd requested, there was no question of criminal damage and, since I'd dumped this stuff on his private property because he had requested it, I couldn't even be accused of fly-tipping.

The way the copper's face fell when I showed him the court order was glorious. I then very much enjoyed telling him to get out of the house. :hehe:

That wouldnt hold any weight with this chap. For example, they ripped out our fence and put up their own. When I informed him he tried everything to convince me it wasn't my fence and when he eventually accepted that it was he said it wasnt a criminal matter anyway and he was unable to do anything. So I said ok, in that case I shall go home, takedown theirfence and put up my own in its place. He said if I did that he would have to arrest me. I then asked him to explain how their action was not a criminal matter but my own identical action in response was. He changed the subject.

Peter
07-26-2018, 09:52 AM

Re the lawyer, my partner's uncle is founding partner of one of the biggest law firms in North London. She doesn't want to involve him and his firm. I have to admit I find that more than a little ****ing frustrating........

IUFG
07-26-2018, 09:54 AM
Re the lawyer, my partner's uncle is founding partner of one of the biggest law firms in North London. She doesn't want to involve him and his firm. I have to admit I find that more than a little ****ing frustrating........

shirley there is no harm in a quick 'cease and desist' guvvie job from your UiL :shrug:

Burney
07-26-2018, 09:55 AM

To be fair, there are conflict of interest rules about lawyers not representing family members. However, he should be able to put you in the way of someone else who could help at the very least.

Burney
07-26-2018, 09:57 AM
That wouldnt hold any weight with this chap. For example, they ripped out our fence and put up their own. When I informed him he tried everything to convince me it wasn't my fence and when he eventually accepted that it was he said it wasnt a criminal matter anyway and he was unable to do anything. So I said ok, in that case I shall go home, takedown theirfence and put up my own in its place. He said if I did that he would have to arrest me. I then asked him to explain how their action was not a criminal matter but my own identical action in response was. He changed the subject.

Right. You need to get a lawyer to file an official complaint against this copper. He has plainly refused to act on a complaint of criminal damage (possibly criminal trespass, in fact) and is now persecuting you.

Peter
07-26-2018, 10:01 AM
To be fair, there are conflict of interest rules about lawyers not representing family members. However, he should be able to put you in the way of someone else who could help at the very least.

There is no specific conflict of interest here but most lawyers would think it very unwise to represent a family member. As you say, what he would do is instruct one of his best to represent her.

Peter
07-26-2018, 10:05 AM
Right. You need to get a lawyer to file an official complaint against this copper. He has plainly refused to act on a complaint of criminal damage (possibly criminal trespass, in fact) and is now persecuting you.

Four complaints of criminal damage actually. One the fence, two they ripped out two of our trees, three they drilled two big holes in the side of my house in starting to put a gate on the shared side path (I went out and physically stopped him from continuing) and four he has made three big craters in the shared side path in clumsily putting up a fence in his front garden.

All of these are demonstrably true, supported by physical and photographic evidence and are not disputed by theneighbours. The copper has dismissed all of these complaints as nonsense and accused me of trying to harass them......

SWv2
07-26-2018, 10:12 AM
what if they ain't overlooking public space (a nearby footpath or similar)?

I would hope one would have rights based on the camera being on private property, and also the angle of camera with respect to the area of capture would be important, however if he was capturing images of people in any way then it kicks in.

Nonsense of course, all of it. Y2K x 11.

GDPR states ‘Any person whose image is recorded on a CCTV system has a right to seek and be supplied with a copy of their own personal data from the footage.’

So, anyone who is captured by your CCTV cameras has the right to request that footage, it is seen as personal data. They must follow a procedure, but are perfectly within their rights. If any other individuals are visible in the footage, there needs to a footage redaction service provided i.e. blur out the faces of other individuals.

Viva Prat Vegas
07-26-2018, 10:16 AM
IUFT "Tell your neighbour that you are doing so and they are welcome to copies of any footage."

No don't tell the neighbour
That way Peter and his wife can catch them out with their fabrications , lies , accusations and police time wastage

IUFG
07-26-2018, 10:25 AM
I would hope one would have rights based on the camera being on private property, and also the angle of camera with respect to the area of capture would be important, however if he was capturing images of people in any way then it kicks in.

GDPR states ‘Any person whose image is recorded on a CCTV system has a right to seek and be supplied with a copy of their own personal data from the footage.’

So, anyone who is captured by your CCTV cameras has the right to request that footage, it is seen as personal data. They must follow a procedure, but are perfectly within their rights. If any other individuals are visible in the footage, there needs to a footage redaction service provided i.e. blur out the faces of other individuals.

so I was correct, then?

;-)

Peter
07-26-2018, 10:29 AM

Yes, but you are assuming the law applies here. It doesnt seem to.

For example, I informed the copper I would be making a freedom of information request for everything theyhold about me and my partner. He said if I did so, it would be ignored and that I had no right to make such a request.

SWv2
07-26-2018, 10:32 AM
so I was correct, then?

;-)

I dunno, probably. I have given up already trying to make sense of it all.

Burney

For example, I informed the copper I would be making a freedom of information request for everything theyhold about me and my partner. He said if I did so, it would be ignored and that I had no right to make such a request.

OK. You NEED to be talking to someone other than this copper, since he is a/ thick, b/ abusing his authority and c/ Lying his arse off.

SWv2

You don't if the information forms part of an ongoing investigation.

Viva Prat Vegas
07-26-2018, 10:33 AM
This copper sounds so crooked he's unreal

Viva Prat Vegas
07-26-2018, 10:34 AM
SWv2 "You don't if the information forms part of an ongoing investigation."

You see, THAT is the response which ought to have been supplied by the PC - helpful and informing the accused of the law

Sir C
07-26-2018, 10:35 AM
This copper sounds so crooked he's unreal

The whole story sounds like a pack of lies from start to finish.

Remember, peter is a closet communist who will do or say anything to discredit the forces of Good.

Burney
07-26-2018, 10:38 AM

Remember, peter is a closet communist who will do or say anything to discredit the forces of Good.

Do we think perhaps the 'Brazilians' are actually just a family of innocent hebrews sick of his vile abuse?

Viva Prat Vegas
07-26-2018, 10:38 AM
I was going to say "This copper sounds so crooked I'm struggling to believe he actually exists"

Sir C
07-26-2018, 10:44 AM
Do we think perhaps the 'Brazilians' are actually just a family of innocent hebrews sick of his vile abuse?

:nod: It's code commonly used in radical leftist circles. It's like a Masonic handshake to these people. "Bit of trouble with the Brazilians" will get you in to any number of PLP and CLP secret gatherings.

Peter
07-26-2018, 10:48 AM
OK. You NEED to be talking to someone other than this copper, since he is a/ thick, b/ abusing his authority and c/ Lying his arse off.

I think a large part of it is that he doesnt know how to handle the neighbour. She goes to him every single day with more accusations and he is too scared to go back and say they cant do anything.

I emailed his Sergeant complaining about all this and he ignored it.

Viva Prat Vegas
07-26-2018, 10:50 AM
Why don't you write to Esther Rantzen ?
Your tale would make for a good feature on That's Life

Burney
07-26-2018, 10:55 AM
I think a large part of it is that he doesnt know how to handle the neighbour. She goes to him every single day with more accusations and he is too scared to go back and say they cant do anything.

I emailed his Sergeant complaining about all this and he ignored it.

They won't pay any attention unless you're talking through a slizzer, I'm afraid.

They're terrified of people who actually know the law.

IUFG
07-26-2018, 11:09 AM
Why don't you write to Esther Rantzen ?
Your tale would make for a good feature on That's Life

......Cyril...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/staticarchive/b9b5ae95303c1e49fa2c3c82569903094b876232.jpg

Luis Anaconda
07-26-2018, 11:15 AM

He may be a closet communist, but he is our closet communist, remember

Sir C
07-26-2018, 11:20 AM
He may be a closet communist, but he is our closet communist, remember

I'll remember that, when I'm down the gulag having a chat with Ivan Denisovich, I'll say, "Don't worry Shukhov, I know the Commissar has halved our skilly ration again, but he's our Commissar..."

Burney
07-26-2018, 11:22 AM
I'll remember that, when I'm down the gulag having a chat with Ivan Denisovich, I'll say, "Don't worry Shukhov, I know the Commissar has halved our skilly ration again, but he's our Commissar..."

I remember him not wanting to pick up a discarded cigarette butt because he was worrying about people having syphilitic lips. Is a syphilitic lip a real thing? :-(

Sir C
07-26-2018, 11:26 AM
I remember him not wanting to pick up a discarded cigarette butt because he was worrying about people having syphilitic lips. Is a syphilitic lip a real thing? :-(

God I loved that book. How did Solzhenitsyn manage to write that so beautifully and then churn out so much turgid shíte?

Lenin in Zurich. Cancer Ward. August 1914. Dull as all fúckery.

Burney
07-26-2018, 11:29 AM
God I loved that book. How did Solzhenitsyn manage to write that so beautifully and then churn out so much turgid shíte?

Lenin in Zurich. Cancer Ward. August 1914. Dull as all fúckery.

The answer is that it was short. There are writers of wondertful short stories and novellas whose longer books are proper toss. Hemingway springs to mind.

7sisters
07-26-2018, 11:30 AM
But he did admit to sporting a pony tail and driving a Rover.. I’m pretty sure this constitutes a red rag to a bull in constabulary circles. The local sergeants almost certainly ex SPG.
Peter = Guilty :judge:

IUFG
07-26-2018, 11:30 AM
God I loved that book. How did Solzhenitsyn manage to write that so beautifully and then churn out so much turgid shíte?.

Whilst at school we watched the film over about 12 lessons in Media Studies, its 1h 40m long - such were the disruptions :hehe:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067530/

About as near to culture as you'll get at a comprehensive.

Sir C
07-26-2018, 11:32 AM
Whilst at school we watched the film over about 12 lessons in Media Studies, its 1h 40m long - such were the disruptions :hehe:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067530/

About as near to culture as you'll get at a comprehensive.

Ooh I never knew it was made into a movie. I'll order that post-haste, ty i.

Burney
07-26-2018, 11:32 AM
Ooh I never knew it was made into a movie. I'll order that post-haste, ty i.

I'm going to guess it's a bit dull, tbh.

IUFG
07-26-2018, 11:36 AM
I'm going to guess it's a bit dull, tbh.

it certainly didn't appear to engage a room full of teenage ne'er-do-wells