PDA

View Full Version : Shall we continue to give succor to this traitor? Kick Mesut Ozil out of the Arsenal.

eastgermanautos
07-23-2018, 04:35 PM
He likes Turkey so much, let him play for Fenerbace. His entire thought process is titw*ank, but it also shows us where he has been lacking. He has no fortitude and this shows up on the pitch of a Sunday.

Luis Anaconda
07-23-2018, 05:07 PM
He likes Turkey so much, let him play for Fenerbace. His entire thought process is titw*ank, but it also shows us where he has been lacking. He has no fortitude and this shows up on the pitch of a Sunday.

Oh do **** off you tiresome yank ****

Peter
07-23-2018, 06:08 PM

Yeah...quite apart from anything else, sometimes we play on a Saturday, or midweek.

eastgermanautos
07-23-2018, 08:32 PM

Why, it's almost as if Gallipoli had never happened. Did your gallant, overmastering ancestors die in vain? What a degeneration we are seeing, a reversion to the animal type! I weep for England, and AWIMB too a bit.

IUFG
07-24-2018, 07:30 AM

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/hammer-to-hit-nail-head-10844719.jpg

Luis Anaconda
07-24-2018, 07:44 AM
Why, it's almost as if Gallipoli had never happened. Did your gallant, overmastering ancestors die in vain? What a degeneration we are seeing, a reversion to the animal type! I weep for England, and AWIMB too a bit.

I refer the honourable member to the answer I gave some time ago

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
07-24-2018, 07:47 AM
I refer the honourable member to the answer I gave some time ago

Just call him a dick, LA. Everyone else does.

7sisters
07-24-2018, 07:53 AM
He’s not really done himself any favours here, though, has he ? Ozil may have deliberated a tad over Erdogans track record before stampeding towards his default position of a photo opportunity. There are probably a significant number of Turks who are equally pissed off with him. Erdogans PR machine haven’t wasted the opportunity splashing the story and branding the Germans as fascists.
He may play for us but the boy’s quite clearly. a thick c*nt. :rolleyes:

Luis Anaconda
07-24-2018, 07:57 AM
He’s not really done himself any favours here, though, has he ? Ozil may have deliberated a tad over Erdogans track record before stampeding towards his default position of a photo opportunity. There are probably a significant number of Turks who are equally pissed off with him. Erdogans PR machine haven’t wasted the opportunity splashing the story and branding the Germans as fascists :rolleyes:

All of which has **** all to do with football. When the top brass of every football association and Fifa have been fawning over the evil piece of **** that is Putin for the past month it means the square root of **** all and lest we forget this from the most famous German football of all time http://edition.cnn.com/2014/06/13/sport/football/franz-beckenbauer-fifa-football/index.html

Sir C
07-24-2018, 08:08 AM
All of which has **** all to do with football. When the top brass of every football association and Fifa have been fawning over the evil piece of **** that is Putin for the past month it means the square root of **** all and lest we forget this from the most famous German football of all time http://edition.cnn.com/2014/06/13/sport/football/franz-beckenbauer-fifa-football/index.html

Ash is going to nail your árse for this, la. :-(

Luis Anaconda
07-24-2018, 08:13 AM
Ash is going to nail your árse for this, la. :-(

He's just a bot, sir c. I mean aside from all the times I've met him in the pub, watched football, been round his house, even gone to cricket games with him, how do I know Ash actually exists?

Sir C
07-24-2018, 08:18 AM
He's just a bot, sir c. I mean aside from all the times I've met him in the pub, watched football, been round his house, even gone to cricket games with him, how do I know Ash actually exists?

He's far too busy getting Trump elected to actually exist, FACT.

7sisters
07-24-2018, 08:18 AM
Quite true but that sort of hypocrisy goes on all the time with govts and organisations. China’s human rights record hasn’t prevented the rest of the world sourcing virtually every consumable from the place while pouring billions into their pockets.
Ozil, however, doesn’t have the protection of an organisation that allows his actions to blend in. He stands alone. This is about him and he’s rather stupidly put his head on the block in front of his home Country.
It probably wouldn’t have been so bad had he been Portuguese but a Turk amongst Germans ?

Burney
07-24-2018, 08:23 AM

He's a Kremlin mole in deep cover, la. He's been fiddling about with our computer systems all these years (or whatever it is he does). God knows what kind of havoc he's wrought. :-(

Burney
07-24-2018, 08:27 AM
Quite true but that sort of hypocrisy goes on all the time with govts and organisations. China’s human rights record hasn’t prevented the rest of the world sourcing virtually every consumable from the place while pouring billions into their pockets.
Ozil, however, doesn’t have the protection of an organisation that allows his actions to blend in. He stands alone. This is about him and he’s rather stupidly put his head on the block in front of his home Country.
It probably wouldn’t have been so bad had he been Portuguese but a Turk amongst Germans ?

To be quite honest, though, the only thing I actually give a **** about is whether this will mean he plays better for us or worse. And nobody's been able to offer me any useful information on this score. :-(

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
07-24-2018, 08:34 AM
To be quite honest, though, the only thing I actually give a **** about is whether this will mean he plays better for us or worse. And nobody's been able to offer me any useful information on this score. :-(

Shirley the fact that he is no longer playing international football is A Good Thing for us? Conventional wisdom* says that it is.

*some bloke on Twitter.

IUFG
07-24-2018, 08:39 AM

He will play even betterer now, imo.

He's a Londoner now. He's burnt his Teutonic bridges. He has a point to prove.

Lets face it, he's hardly going to retire at Schalke now. Fenerbache, maybe...

7sisters
07-24-2018, 08:42 AM
Time will tell, I s’pose. Hoeness says he’s been sh*t since 2014, which was a bit harsh.
It’s all about how the Sultan of Unai see’s him fitting in.
The talents there but the apathy isn’t far away either.

Burney
07-24-2018, 08:43 AM
He will play even betterer now, imo.

He's a Londoner now. He's burnt his Teutonic bridges. He has a point to prove.

Lets face it, he's hardly going to retire at Schalke now. Fenerbache, maybe...

I think he will go completely native and set up a Turkish barbers on the Blackstock Road - one of those ones that charges about a fiver for a haircut.

IUFG
07-24-2018, 08:44 AM
I think he will go completely native and set up a Turkish barbers on the Blackstock Road - one of those ones that charges about a fiver for a haircut.

and burn your nasal and ear hair?

Brutal fúckers.

Burney
07-24-2018, 08:49 AM
and burn your nasal and ear hair?

Brutal fúckers.

Yeah. I love all that. A while ago, one just completely went to town on me and gave me a face mask, waxed my ears and nostrils and gave me a hot towel massage. Brilliant, it was.

IUFG
07-24-2018, 08:51 AM
Yeah. I love all that. A while ago, one just completely went to town on me and gave me a face mask, waxed my ears and nostrils and gave me a hot towel massage. Brilliant, it was.

masochist.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
07-24-2018, 08:54 AM
He's a Kremlin mole in deep cover, la. He's been fiddling about with our computer systems all these years (or whatever it is he does). God knows what kind of havoc he's wrought. :-(

LA, Sir C, Berni, Ash, Peter, BGM .. I don't believe any of you exist. You're all Tony C

Peter
07-24-2018, 09:14 AM
LA, Sir C, Berni, Ash, Peter, BGM .. I don't believe any of you exist. You're all Tony C

There is an idea of a Peter, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity. Although you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, I simply am not there :)

Sir C
07-24-2018, 09:17 AM
There is an idea of a Peter, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity. Although you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, I simply am not there :)

It's funny you should say that, because when I think of the time we met, the memory is somehow ethereal, as if it were a dream... a bar in a Hilton hotel, full of shouting peons and warm bottles of lager... and you were with someone, a man who was there and, at the same time, wasn't there... perhaps it was a dream.

Peter
07-24-2018, 09:20 AM
It's funny you should say that, because when I think of the time we met, the memory is somehow ethereal, as if it were a dream... a bar in a Hilton hotel, full of shouting peons and warm bottles of lager... and you were with someone, a man who was there and, at the same time, wasn't there... perhaps it was a dream.

Drinknig warm beer in the soft summer rain.....

A lot of those songs are written like screenplays.... he really is an interesting writer.

THat wasn't me by the way. I sent someone else to meet you, just in case you were a cop :)

Sir C
07-24-2018, 09:28 AM
Drinknig warm beer in the soft summer rain.....

A lot of those songs are written like screenplays.... he really is an interesting writer.

THat wasn't me by the way. I sent someone else to meet you, just in case you were a cop :)

I feel violated now :-(

Peter
07-24-2018, 09:41 AM
I feel violated now :-(

Nah, it was me. I did turn up without any drugs just in case you were a cop :)

And because I couldnt get any :(

Sir C
07-24-2018, 09:51 AM
Nah, it was me. I did turn up without any drugs just in case you were a cop :)

And because I couldnt get any :(

Me too. It was a bit of a drought period, I remember.

Then I gave up drugs completely :-(

Peter
07-24-2018, 09:57 AM
Me too. It was a bit of a drought period, I remember.

Then I gave up drugs completely :-(

Oh there was no drought with my man. It was just too early in the day for him. He often doesnt turn on his phone until 4 or 5.

I have given up drugs completely. I am quite comfortable with it.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-24-2018, 10:25 AM

Exactly. Didn't Sol almost become a Tory? Tories are just as bad as Erdogans or Putins, or even Trumps and Modis. I do wish we could get that nice Indira back. Oh well.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-24-2018, 10:27 AM

That Arseblogger chap had 2k words of cod-psychology on it this very day.

He thinks he will play better to prove a point, if I understood correctly.