PDA

View Full Version : So have we all seen the video in which Michelle Obama’s appears to have a dick?

Burney
07-23-2018, 12:32 PM
Made me laugh, anyway. :hehe:

https://twitter.com/bevhillsantifa7/status/1020791207247532032?s=21

Ash
07-23-2018, 12:37 PM

No, but Trumpists have been going on about it for years.

Burney
07-23-2018, 12:40 PM
No, but Trumpists have been going on about it for years.

I have long described her as looking like a strategically-shaved Wookie, but the dick thing is new to me.

Sir C
07-23-2018, 12:49 PM

Truly, we are living in a cruel, cruel time.

Burney
07-23-2018, 12:52 PM
Truly, we are living in a cruel, cruel time.

Not really. We don’t publicly execute people, birch people or put them in the stocks anymore. Given which, we have to get our fun somewhere! :shrug:

Sir C
07-23-2018, 12:57 PM
Not really. We don’t publicly execute people, birch people or put them in the stocks anymore. Given which, we have to get our fun somewhere! :shrug:

We don't do those things, which are undoubtedly cruel.

We do, as a matter of course, publicly mock and humiliate people in our tens of millions. And that's fun?

It's pretty revolting. We appear to be reverting to the level of grunting sub-humans.

Burney
07-23-2018, 01:14 PM
We don't do those things, which are undoubtedly cruel.

We do, as a matter of course, publicly mock and humiliate people in our tens of millions. And that's fun?

It's pretty revolting. We appear to be reverting to the level of grunting sub-humans.

Yes, but that's merely a function of technology. Once such mockery and humilation was restricted to the local level, but now it's global. Nothing about the morality of the mockery has changed, merely the scale. :shrug:

Ash
07-23-2018, 01:15 PM
I have long described her as looking like a strategically-shaved Wookie, but the dick thing is new to me.

Not only Kenyan and a muslim, they say, but married a man as well. You can imagine what they think of that.

Sir C
07-23-2018, 01:16 PM
Yes, but that's merely a function of technology. Once such mockery and humilation was restricted to the local level, but now it's global. Nothing about the morality of the mockery has changed, merely the scale. :shrug:

It's still pretty cruel, and the knowledge of the scale of it makes it even crueller.

Sir C
07-23-2018, 01:18 PM
Not only Kenyan and a muslim, they say, but married a man as well. You can imagine what they think of that.

A man cannot be married to a man, a.

How ridiculous would that be? :hehe:

You must have walked almost past my front door at the weekend. WAY TO POP IN FOR A CUP OF TEA, DUDE!

Ash
07-23-2018, 01:22 PM
A man cannot be married to a man, a.

How ridiculous would that be? :hehe:

You must have walked almost past my front door at the weekend. WAY TO POP IN FOR A CUP OF TEA, DUDE!

I thought I might be close to your manor, but one doesn't like to impose. How wonderful is Foots Cray Meadow walking by the river on a stonking hot afternoon? :cloud9: And wossname wood with the BST sundial. :-)

Sir C
07-23-2018, 01:27 PM
I thought I might be close to your manor, but one doesn't like to impose. How wonderful is Foots Cray Meadow walking by the river on a stonking hot afternoon? :cloud9: And wossname wood with the BST sundial. :-)

It's rather charming, isn't it? When I was young we used to ride our horses around there. Of course, in those days it was known as Five Arches.

Ash
07-23-2018, 01:33 PM
It's rather charming, isn't it? When I was young we used to ride our horses around there. Of course, in those days it was known as Five Arches.

Looking across the pond towards the willows was like a Constable vista.

Sir C
07-23-2018, 01:35 PM

The tattooed council tenants walking their pitbulls can take the edge from its charm, mind. And their husbands are just as bad.

Burney
07-23-2018, 01:44 PM

It's been a while since a Constable dared set foot around there, a.