PDA

View Full Version : when the car insurance renewal letter comes through it kills a bit of my soul.

Pat Vegas
07-23-2018, 09:09 AM
it's such a pointless waste of time.

They put my price up £200 thinking I am going to let it slide.
I have to then fill in a long winded form online to get other prices which are cheaper than what I paid the previous year then only for the company I am with to match it

:yawn: ****ers.

Burney
07-23-2018, 09:12 AM

I have to then fill in a long winded form online to get other prices which are cheaper than what I paid the previous year then only for the company I am with to match it

:nod: It is an enormous pain in the hole. Mine always comes through at Christmas time, too, so I'm always pushed for time and the last thing I need is having to shop around for something I really don't give a sh1t about.

IUFG
07-23-2018, 09:16 AM

Don't comparison sites keep your details?

But :nod: insurers? ****s.

Pat Vegas
07-23-2018, 09:19 AM
:nod: It is an enormous pain in the hole. Mine always comes through at Christmas time, too, so I'm always pushed for time and the last thing I need is having to shop around for something I really don't give a sh1t about.

I had everything at the end of November, the insurance and MOT, I did a 10 month one last time to break it up.

Pat Vegas
07-23-2018, 09:22 AM
Don't comparison sites keep your details?

But :nod: insurers? ****s.

I also binned a load of crap I don't want like a robot or a meerkat when I moved.
I also don't want 2 for 1 cinema tickets.