PDA

View Full Version : Well done, Mesut Özil. Going in late, two-footed and with his studs showing.

redgunamo
07-22-2018, 08:14 PM
Shame it was only on the DFB though, of course, and not John Terry or someone like that, but still. Top flouncing.

Ash
07-22-2018, 10:04 PM
And importantly, Unai Emery's name scans in Erzl's song. Welcome home, Mesut. :-)

eastgermanautos
07-23-2018, 12:51 AM
Shame it was only on the DFB though, of course, and not John Terry or someone like that, but still. Top flouncing.

I think it's stupid, personally. He should have been a tough guy, stuck it out for six months until the thing blew over, and then quit. It only reinforces the notion that he's a whiner. Germans totally within their rights to complain about that dumbsh!t photograph.

IUFG
07-23-2018, 07:14 AM
Germans totally within their rights to complain about that dumbsh!t photograph.

But to use it as some part of the excuse for them having a poor world cup is a leeeetle beeeet bóllocks, no?

Burney
07-23-2018, 07:58 AM

'Goat-fvcker' made me laugh, though. :hehe:

IUFG
07-23-2018, 08:26 AM
'Goat-fvcker' made me laugh, though. :hehe:

"Ozil, fúck off you Turkish shít, píss off you Turkish pig!"

meh, I've heard Arsenal fans use worse towards our languid Turk

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
07-23-2018, 08:27 AM

Ah....so that's why he stopped playing for Arsenal.

Burney
07-23-2018, 08:32 AM

:nod: The otiose Ottoman wants to man up a bit imo.

eastgermanautos
07-23-2018, 09:26 AM
But to use it as some part of the excuse for them having a poor world cup is a leeeetle beeeet bóllocks, no?

He should take it nonetheless. What is he, a fvcking girl?

Sir C
07-23-2018, 09:30 AM

It's slightly odd of him to object to him being classified as Turkish when he's forever going on about how Turkish he is.

Burney
07-23-2018, 09:37 AM
It's slightly odd of him to object to him being classified as Turkish when he's forever going on about how Turkish he is.

Can't think where you got that idea from.

Peter
07-23-2018, 09:38 AM

I thought he said immigrant rather than Turk. Its a variation on the Andy Murray argument.

Sir C
07-23-2018, 09:41 AM
I thought he said immigrant rather than Turk. Its a variation on the Andy Murray argument.

Immigrant scmimmigrant. His parents immigrated to Germany, he claims to be German, then waffles on about having 'two hearts, one German, one Turkish'.

Not good enough. It's insulting to the nation that accepted his parents and gave them an opportunity to build a life.

I can't be doing with non-assimilators. If that's a word.

Burney
07-23-2018, 09:43 AM
Immigrant scmimmigrant. His parents immigrated to Germany, he claims to be German, then waffles on about having 'two hearts, one German, one Turkish'.

Not good enough. It's insulting to the nation that accepted his parents and gave them an opportunity to build a life.

:nod: And he fvcks goats.

Sir C
07-23-2018, 09:46 AM
:nod: And he fvcks goats.

:shrug: Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Burney
07-23-2018, 09:49 AM

I bet when he's finished, the goat bemoans his lack of effort and end product.

Luis Anaconda
07-23-2018, 09:59 AM

Fine points, but his parents were in fact both born in Germany

Sir C
07-23-2018, 10:01 AM
Fine points, but his parents were in fact both born in Germany

Blimey. That sort of makes it worse, tbh.

IUFG
07-23-2018, 10:02 AM

Stephen Hall is keeping quiet on this...
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/commuters-saw-man-have-sex-with-goat-6329803.html

Burney
07-23-2018, 10:04 AM
Blimey. That sort of makes it worse, tbh.

:nod: In fact, he is literally less Turkish than I am Irish, but still bangs on about being a Captain Kirk like his life depends on it.

Burney
07-23-2018, 10:06 AM
Stephen Hall is keeping quiet on this...
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/commuters-saw-man-have-sex-with-goat-6329803.html

Did he give the poor goat the bad AIDS? :-(

IUFG
07-23-2018, 10:08 AM
Did he give the poor goat the bad AIDS? :-(

well, who knows what range of stuff is covered by the sentence...

"...the nanny goat was said to have suffered some distress during its ordeal"

Burney
07-23-2018, 10:11 AM
well, who knows what range of stuff is covered by the sentence...

"...the nanny goat was said to have suffered some distress during its ordeal"

My favourite bit of the story is the barrister attempting to mitigate and just giving up. :hehe:

7sisters
07-23-2018, 10:16 AM
Everywhere you look, this country is filled with non assimilates. Some are now three or four generations along the track..

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
07-23-2018, 10:52 AM

Assimilators.... all sounds frighteningly Borg tbf.

I thought the word most often used was integrate instead of assimilate?

Peter
07-23-2018, 11:20 AM
Everywhere you look, this country is filled with non assimilates. Some are now three or four generations along the track..

You dont see the Chinese, do you. Millions of take aways but they are never in the boozer, there were none at my school.....

Burney
07-23-2018, 11:22 AM
You dont see the Chinese, do you. Millions of take aways but they are never in the boozer, there were none at my school.....

That's because they generally go to decent schools because they invariably drive up the grades.

There were a couple at mine. Both called Lam. Willy and Pete Lam. Not related at all. Great bunch of lads.

Oh, and there was Lawrence Low, too. He was a nice chap. I had sex with his girlfriend, which I still feel a bit bad about.

Sir C
07-23-2018, 11:25 AM

We had one in my school, his name was Derek something but he was known universally as Hong Kong Phooey.

We also had a Son of Nippon who kept a pet bee on piece of cotton.

Sir C
07-23-2018, 11:27 AM
Assimilators.... all sounds frighteningly Borg tbf.

I thought the word most often used was integrate instead of assimilate?

Integrate, assimilate, whatever, they ain't doing it. :shrug:

Burney
07-23-2018, 11:28 AM

To be fair, they're only following orders.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/erdogan-urges-turks-not-to-assimilate-you-are-part-of-germany-but-also-part-of-our-great-turkey-a-748070.html

Luis Anaconda
07-23-2018, 11:32 AM
That's because they generally go to decent schools because they invariably drive up the grades.

There were a couple at mine. Both called Lam. Willy and Pete Lam. Not related at all. Great bunch of lads.

Oh, and there was Lawrence Low, too. He was a nice chap. I had sex with his girlfriend, which I still feel a bit bad about.

Only Chinese at my school was called Lam as well - what are the odds

Peter
07-23-2018, 11:32 AM

I went to a very decent school, I'll have you know! We had one Japanese lad but he left two years and is now a celebrity chef.

No chinese at all. None at my primary school either.

Burney
07-23-2018, 11:33 AM
We had one in my school, his name was Derek something but he was known universally as Hong Kong Phooey.

We also had a Son of Nippon who kept a pet bee on piece of cotton.

This Derek chap, was he wily? They are generally wily, I find.

The Nip sounds pretty typical of the breed.

Burney
07-23-2018, 11:36 AM

:hehe: Apparently, it's the 16th most common name in China.

Sir C
07-23-2018, 11:37 AM
This Derek chap, was he wily? They are generally wily, I find.

The Nip sounds pretty typical of the breed.

He was more posh than wily. He had a double-barrelled name and a cut glass accent. He was Hong Kongish, of course, so not really Chinee.

Viva Prat Vegas
07-23-2018, 11:38 AM
We had one in the Infants called Mesusa
She's showing her knickers in the class photo

One in my Secondary School year was a boy called Kim
He had hair like a thatched roof

Burney
07-23-2018, 11:40 AM
He was more posh than wily. He had a double-barrelled name and a cut glass accent. He was Hong Kongish, of course, so not really Chinee.

Oh, yes. I think ours were Honkers, too. Not that I bothered asking. To me at that age, Chinesers all p1ssed in the same pot.

Burney
07-23-2018, 11:41 AM
We had one in the Infants called Mesusa
She's showing her knickers in the class photo

One in my Secondary School year was a boy called Kim
He had hair like a thatched roof

Isn't Kim famously a Korean name, though?

Ash
07-23-2018, 11:45 AM

Mine too.

There seems to be a pattern developing here.

Viva Prat Vegas
07-23-2018, 11:45 AM
Well he had narrow eyes
:shrug:

Luis Anaconda
07-23-2018, 11:57 AM
Mine too.

There seems to be a pattern developing here.
There seems to be. On another note, the Grand Prix was rather enjoyable yesterday. Vettel's popularity in Germany has taken another hit - though he may be thankful for the timing of Mesut's announcement as his **** up is getting less coverage

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
07-23-2018, 12:06 PM

Very different things, c, very different things.

Sir C
07-23-2018, 12:07 PM
very different things, c, very different things.

are you some sort of foreigner or lefty snowflake abr?

Ash
07-23-2018, 12:29 PM
There seems to be. On another note, the Grand Prix was rather enjoyable yesterday. Vettel's popularity in Germany has taken another hit - though he may be thankful for the timing of Mesut's announcement as his **** up is getting less coverage

Yes, great fun. :driving: Why don't they like their four-time world champion who is still in a good position to get his fifth? Because he made a leetle mistake in the wet? Tough audience. You have to hand it to the cloggies for their support for Max though. Time to put Zandvoort back on the calendar, perhaps.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
07-23-2018, 12:31 PM
are you some sort of foreigner or lefty snowflake abr?

I'm not sure what a lefty snowflake is, c?

Luis Anaconda
07-23-2018, 12:32 PM
Yes, great fun. :driving: Why don't they like their four-time world champion who is still in a good position to get his fifth? Because he made a leetle mistake in the wet? Tough audience. You have to hand it to the cloggies for their support for Max though. Time to put Zandvoort back on the calendar, perhaps.
His petulance doesn't help but I don't really know why, he has never had the standing of a Schumacher. Even Rosberg was more popular.

Bit disappointing Max didn't do anything stupid - the wet gave him a perfect excuse. Maybe he is learning

eastgermanautos
07-23-2018, 02:53 PM

Exactly, Sir C. It's fvcking irritating.