PDA

View Full Version : The depressing part about the Brexit mess is that once the dust settles

Sir C
07-17-2018, 01:18 PM
crawling from the wreckage will be John McDonnell and his Momentum Stormtroopers, kicking Corbyn's severed head between them as they march up The Mall to take the Windsor family into 'protective custody'.

I'd like to say we can rely on the British Army to save us from the Marxist loons, but if they're anything like Red they'll be standing around chucking in wry bons mots and making up aphorisms as the slaughter intensifies.

These are seriously worrying times.

redgunamo
07-17-2018, 01:38 PM
crawling from the wreckage will be John McDonnell and his Momentum Stormtroopers, kicking Corbyn's severed head between them as they march up The Mall to take the Windsor family into 'protective custody'.

I'd like to say we can rely on the British Army to save us from the Marxist loons, but if they're anything like Red they'll be standing around chucking in wry bons mots and making up aphorisms as the slaughter intensifies.

In fairness, you've all been asking for it for a long time. It's not the Army's job to save you from yourselves.

Sir C
07-17-2018, 01:42 PM
In fairness, you've all been asking for it for a long time. It's not the Army's job to save you from yourselves.

I most certainly have not been asking for it, or for anything like it.

The rot set in with the Race Relations Act. First we had to stop discriminating against brown people, then it was birds, benders and every other type of weirdo, and now we're living in a Marxist paradise.

Peter
07-17-2018, 01:45 PM

Enemies foreign and domestic, and all that.

redgunamo
07-17-2018, 01:47 PM

The rot set in with the Race Relations Act. First we had to stop discriminating against brown people, then it was birds, benders and every other type of weirdo, and now we're living in a Marxist paradise.

You spent four sons' worth of boarding school fees on fast cars, floozies, fags and beak :shrug:

IUFG
07-17-2018, 01:47 PM

Bigender?

https://ugc.kn3.net/i/origin/https://ktfnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/8053541_orig.png

redgunamo
07-17-2018, 01:49 PM
Enemies foreign and domestic, and all that.

That's not the oath I took, squire. You must be some sort of American :-)

Sir C
07-17-2018, 01:51 PM
You spent four sons' worth of boarding school fees on fast cars, floozies, fags and beak :shrug:

:nod: The rest I wasted :cry:

Burney
07-17-2018, 01:58 PM

Oddly enough, that doesn't worry me. I don't think a Labour government would get elected, but - in the unlikely event it did - it would have to govern in coalition and such a coalition would have the life expectancy of a snowball in Death Valley.

Burney
07-17-2018, 01:59 PM

And nasal cleansing systems, apparently. Mad for the old nasal cleansing, he is.

Sir C
07-17-2018, 02:00 PM
Oddly enough, that doesn't worry me. I don't think a Labour government would get elected, but - in the unlikely event it did - it would have to govern in coalition and such a coalition would have the life expectancy of a snowball in Death Valley.

I'll remind you of this when you're sucking dick in a gulag for an extra ration of gruel.

Peter
07-17-2018, 02:00 PM
That's not the oath I took, squire. You must be some sort of American :-)

Its just a phrase innit.

Burney
07-17-2018, 02:01 PM
I'll remind you of this when you're sucking dick in a gulag for an extra ration of gruel.

I'm rather flattered that anyone would ask, tbh.

EDIT: Hang on, I've just realised that this suggests you'd be in the same gulag and either watching me suck dick or see yourself as the suckee. :-(

Sir C
07-17-2018, 02:02 PM
And nasal cleansing systems, apparently. Mad for the old nasal cleansing, he is.

Three days in and I'm almost certain I felt some movement up there this morning.