PDA

View Full Version : Make no mistake about it, Awimb: I have been taking careful notes.

Burney
07-11-2018, 10:39 PM
I will let none of you forget. For instance, every one of you that has referred to that filthy cùnt Kane as ‘Harry’ in the last few weeks, I will be sure to rub your fùcking yíd-loving noses in it for the next few years.

Fùcking ‘Harry’! Fückssake! What’s wrong with you?

barrybueno
07-11-2018, 10:44 PM
I will let none of you forget. For instance, every one of you that has referred to that filthy cùnt Kane as ‘Harry’ in the last few weeks, I will be sure to rub your fùcking yíd-loving noses in it for the next few years.

Fúck off Berni gone right off you :vsign:

Burney
07-11-2018, 10:51 PM
Fúck off Berni gone right off you :vsign:

To be fair, bb, I don’t condemn you for it. You’re a Palace fan. You’re allowed to not hate Tottenham players. But from supposed Arsenal fans? It makes me heave.

barrybueno
07-11-2018, 10:57 PM
To be fair, bb, I don’t condemn you for it. You’re a Palace fan. You’re allowed to not hate Tottenham players. But from supposed Arsenal fans? It makes me heave.

Trust me I hate them nearly as much as you but I was prepared to overlook it all for the greater glory.

Anyway 1990 all over again, this time Ive got tomorrow off, boo yah, Lets get hammered!!!

Burney
07-11-2018, 11:00 PM
Trust me I hate them nearly as much as you but I was prepared to overlook it all for the greater glory.

Anyway 1990 all over again, this time Ive got tomorrow off, boo yah, Lets get hammered!!!

Fair enough. No crack, though, OK?

barrybueno
07-11-2018, 11:05 PM
Fair enough. No crack, though, OK?

Lool Good Lord no just a bottle of wine ;-)

and some **** 80's tunes

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-11-2018, 11:34 PM

Good man, B.

You may be wrong about a large chunk of your politics, but you're right about Sperzers in Ingerlund shirts.

barrybueno
07-11-2018, 11:49 PM
Good man, B.

You may be wrong about a large chunk of your politics, but you're right about Sperzers in Ingerlund shirts.

Thank you GG-AAFC How are we tonight?

Fabregasm
07-11-2018, 11:56 PM
Lool Good Lord no just a bottle of wine ;-)

and some **** 80's tunes

Some pink 80's tunes? Or has the legal threat subsided enough for Chris+ to relax? Let's see after I hit enter...
Edit: Oh good. Pink is declassified. How about ****?
2nd edit: :clap:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-12-2018, 12:27 AM
Thank you GG-AAFC How are we tonight?

We are fine, sir.

We watched the football in London with Italians. At the end, we both felt a little deflated, because of the good vibe England doing well had brought to the country. But the thought of a team made up of Sperzers winning the thing was too horrific to contemplate.

Tony C
07-12-2018, 08:02 AM
The trade odd off was that we would’ve gotten Sir Danny Welbeck :cry: