Burney
07-10-2018, 01:01 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44629568

BGM can post the pic in her honour.

So...more ugly birds? How is that progress? :-(

Peter
07-10-2018, 01:13 PM
So...more ugly birds? How is that progress? :-(

Its so you can stop looking at women as sex objects and start seeing them as football fans who love and understand the game.

Viva Prat Vegas
07-10-2018, 01:20 PM
If pretty girls picked out by the cameras at the World Cup were a tournament itself, England representatives would have been home a fortnight ago with a Goals For record of zero

Burney
07-10-2018, 01:24 PM
If pretty girls picked out by the cameras at the World Cup were a tournament itself, England representatives would have been home a fortnight ago with a Goals For record of zero

Yes. Can't really understand what sort of chap would want to ruin his chaps' tour by bringing a bird along anyway.

Burney
07-10-2018, 01:25 PM
Its so you can stop looking at women as sex objects and start seeing them as football fans who love and understand the game.

:hehe: Now I know you're taking the p1ss.

'love and understand the game', indeed! :hehe:

They're birds, p!

Peter
07-10-2018, 01:29 PM
:hehe: Now I know you're taking the p1ss.

'love and understand the game', indeed! :hehe:

They're birds, p!

Oh I was certainly taking the piss.....:)

Fat ugly birds are in fashion. I heard on the radio that this has been the most inclusive World Cup in history. Loads of gays and lesbians have really enjoyed it apparently. I still haven't met a gay man who loves football.

Loads of lezzas like it (see fat ugly birds above).

Sir C
07-10-2018, 01:29 PM
Yes. Can't really understand what sort of chap would want to ruin his chaps' tour by bringing a bird along anyway.

Girls are good. They smell nice and they give you cuddles.

Peter
07-10-2018, 01:30 PM

Particularly a fat, ugly one. You have to feed it and be seen with it.

Sir C
07-10-2018, 01:32 PM

I have learnt more between the thighs of a fat, ugly woman* than any school or university could impart, p, for there I have seen my own insignificance. (Never touched the sides.)

*Your mum, naturally.

Burney
07-10-2018, 01:37 PM
Girls are good. They smell nice and they give you cuddles.

Yes, yes, but there are foreign girls for that sort of thing, surely? Bringing your own bird on that sort of foreign adventure is akin to going abroad and not eating the local cuisine because you've brought loads of tins of beans and Mother's Pride imo.

redgunamo
07-10-2018, 05:08 PM

There's no such thing as fat, ugly birds nowadays, P. Anyway, since you're not meant to comment on their appearance anymore, there surely can't be, can there. They're all alike.