View Full Version : Anyone watching Wimbledon

Luis Anaconda
07-09-2018, 11:26 AM
thougt not

Sir C
07-09-2018, 11:31 AM
thougt not

Christ no. Terribly dull.

Jordan Henderson is going to have a world cup winner's medal.

Contemplate that for a while.

Luis Anaconda
07-09-2018, 11:33 AM

Lovely lad. Very clean.

I've just found out the new Brexit secretary went to my old school. We're ****ed

Sir C
07-09-2018, 11:36 AM
Lovely lad. Very clean.

I've just found out the new Brexit secretary went to my old school. We're ****ed

I suspect he may be the vwl thf.

Luis Anaconda
07-09-2018, 11:37 AM
I suspect he may be the vwl thf.

Hmm -qt pssbly

Pat Vegas
07-09-2018, 11:42 AM

good looking lad except the chin/mouth area.

Sir C
07-09-2018, 11:44 AM
good looking lad except the chin/mouth area.

Possibly so, but he's going to go down in history as a world cup winner. So is Eric Dier.

I find it very strange.

Pat Vegas
07-09-2018, 11:49 AM
Possibly so, but he's going to go down in history as a world cup winner. So is Eric Dier.

I find it very strange.

It's not the personnel that matters. it's all about Southgate.

IUFG
07-09-2018, 11:50 AM

The spursy element will take over, sc.

Losing in the final - glorious failure. Then counted as a massive success, a la them

:thirdinatwohorserace:

Burney
07-09-2018, 11:58 AM

I find it very strange.

I'm hoping for a complete breakdown in relations with Russia leading to war and nuclear armageddon. Far preferable to Spurs winning the World Cup.

Sir C
07-09-2018, 12:03 PM
I'm hoping for a complete breakdown in relations with Russia leading to war and nuclear armageddon. Far preferable to Spurs winning the World Cup.

That would require us to have someone in charge. We're currently being 'governed' by a collection of limp sacks of meat who appear to draw their political opinions from the more far-fetched offerings of Guardian columnists.

Sir C
07-09-2018, 12:07 PM
The spursy element will take over, sc.

Losing in the final - glorious failure. Then counted as a massive success, a la them

:thirdinatwohorserace:

That would have happened by now.

No, I'm afraid Spurs are about to win the world cup. :-(

Ash
07-09-2018, 12:19 PM
That would have happened by now.

No, I'm afraid Spurs are about to win the world cup. :-(

:nod: As Belgium.

Just as Spursy as England, AND dear old Neg gets to go on about it forever. Did you know he used to a little bit cheer on Man City when Kompany was playing for them at our place?

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-09-2018, 12:42 PM

I agree, B. The Stalinist Tsar has now murdered a wholly innocent British bint on our own soil.

The Sperzers, the rest of the ****s and our Welbz should be summoned home immediately.

If it leads to nukes, so be it.

Sir C
07-09-2018, 12:44 PM

Just as Spursy as England, AND dear old Neg gets to go on about it forever. Did you know he used to a little bit cheer on Man City when Kompany was playing for them at our place?

Bald bulb-headed ****.

Neg, not Vince.

07-09-2018, 12:55 PM
That would require us to have someone in charge. We're currently being 'governed' by a collection of limp sacks of meat who appear to draw their political opinions from the more far-fetched offerings of Guardian columnists.

Much as I detest he Graun's identity politics nowadays, tbf to them, I don't remember Owen Jones et al suggesting the govt round up every British subject with a touch of the tar brush about them and deporting them to the West indies with the advice "Your brummie accent is a bit of a give away, old boy. Try to sound Jamaican."

Nor have I noticed the Tories appointing a bloke in a skirt as women's minister* which is what the Graun advises.

*Do we still have a women's minister? I'm sure we used to.

07-09-2018, 12:57 PM

But losing to Belgium will piss off the Brexit-type Ingerlund fans.

And on the centenary of us starting the final push for their liberation, to boot.

Luis Anaconda
07-09-2018, 12:58 PM
Much as I detest he Graun's identity politics nowadays, tbf to them, I don't remember Owen Jones et al suggesting the govt round up every British subject with a touch of the tar brush about them and deporting them to the West indies with the advice "Your brummie accent is a bit of a give away, old boy. Try to sound Jamaican."

Nor have I noticed the Tories appointing a bloke in a skirt as women's minister* which is what the Graun advises.

*Do we still have a women's minister? I'm sure we used to.
We have a new one pretty much each week - bless the little darlings, they probably can't make up their mind if they want the job

IUFG
07-09-2018, 01:35 PM

I sawthis won in the Graudain the other day. The musings of a complete mental imo

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/05/i-stopped-going-to-the-gym-because-of-trump-now-i-cant-open-jars

Sir C
07-09-2018, 01:49 PM
I sawthis won in the Graudain the other day. The musings of a complete mental imo

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/05/i-stopped-going-to-the-gym-because-of-trump-now-i-cant-open-jars

Mad as a bag of snakes.

Burney
07-09-2018, 01:55 PM
I agree, B. The Stalinist Tsar has now murdered a wholly innocent British bint on our own soil.

The Sperzers, the rest of the ****s and our Welbz should be summoned home immediately.

If it leads to nukes, so be it.

Yeah. Although she was just a crusty hippy type, so no great loss.

Tony C
07-09-2018, 03:19 PM
Made some good money on the cricket yesterday LA

India were 6/4 to knock off the 199 at the interval and on that wicket 199 was nothing more than a routine IPL run chase.

Luis Anaconda
07-09-2018, 04:04 PM
Made some good money on the cricket yesterday LA

India were 6/4 to knock off the 199 at the interval and on that wicket 199 was nothing more than a routine IPL run chase.

:nod: England were at least 25 runs short, particularly after a great start. ODIs will be different though :)