PDA

View Full Version : Two new signings :cloud9:

Billy Goat Sverige
07-09-2018, 07:38 AM
David Ornstein
@bbcsport_david
Two medicals taking place at Arsenal today - 22-year-old Uruguay midfielder Lucas Torreira from Sampdoria and 19-year-old France Under-20 midfielder Matteo Guendouzi from Lorient. Torreira key signing for immediate term, Guendouzi high-potential prospect for future #AFC #URU #FRA

WES
07-09-2018, 07:45 AM
David Ornstein
@bbcsport_david
Two medicals taking place at Arsenal today - 22-year-old Uruguay midfielder Lucas Torreira from Sampdoria and 19-year-old France Under-20 midfielder Matteo Guendouzi from Lorient. Torreira key signing for immediate term, Guendouzi high-potential prospect for future #AFC #URU #FRA

I'm slightly worried about this Matteo person, BGS.

A quick glance suggests to me that as Park Chu-Young was to the Korean market, so this person might be to the LGTB market. :-(

Billy Goat Sverige
07-09-2018, 07:57 AM

A quick glance suggests to me that as Park Chu-Young was to the Korean market, so this person might be to the LGTB market. :-(

I’ve watched some YouTube videos. He looks like David Luiz but plays like Vieira.

Tony C
07-09-2018, 07:57 AM
token LGBT signing?

I suppose it was about time...saw I’d have the largest gay supporters group in the world.

Well done Sven and Terry Benidict imo

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
07-09-2018, 08:11 AM

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c5/andybain/almunia.jpg

WES
07-09-2018, 08:32 AM
I’ve watched some YouTube videos. He looks like David Luiz but plays like Vieira.

I started to watch one but got bored, they showed him finishing a simple header about 6 times. :yawn:

So he's a central midfielder then? Certainly doesn't look like he would play like Vieira, if you see what I mean.

IUFG
07-09-2018, 08:47 AM

https://78.media.tumblr.com/ab35bfdb0155d44f9d76468cefa4d93f/tumblr_inline_p1yn1aS5r01tg5wat_400.gif