Pat Vegas
07-06-2018, 09:02 AM
'We'll smash the granny out of them'

Greatest thing I ever heard on Eastenders :hehe:

IUFG
07-06-2018, 09:56 AM
'We'll smash the granny out of them'

Greatest thing I ever heard on Eastenders :hehe:

how is Arthur Fowler after all his mentals?

Sir C
07-06-2018, 10:04 AM
how is Arthur Fowler after all his mentals?

When Eastenders first started I was living with some mental chick in Ramsgate, and she was mad for it, so i must have seen the first 6 months of episodes.

I haven't seen it since, thank God. I remember the pub landlord and landlady and their fat daughter, and some bird who was a bit punky, and an ugly kid.

Burney
07-06-2018, 10:08 AM
When Eastenders first started I was living with some mental chick in Ramsgate, and she was mad for it, so i must have seen the first 6 months of episodes.

I haven't seen it since, thank God. I remember the pub landlord and landlady and their fat daughter, and some bird who was a bit punky, and an ugly kid.

I just remember it being bleak. Everyone in it was ugly and it seemed to have a dominant colour scheme of concrete grey and piss-stain yellow. Much like Ramsgate.

Sir C
07-06-2018, 10:11 AM
I just remember it being bleak. Everyone in it was ugly and it seemed to have a dominant colour scheme of concrete grey and piss-stain yellow. Much like Ramsgate.

Ramsgate at that time wasn't so much bleak as terrifyingly violent. I mean, I moved out of Brockley to go their, and Ramsgate was ten times as violent. The pub I used to drink in was closed for a while after a bloke was stabbed to death in it; it re-opened for about 6 months, and then someone got shot.

The local night club in which I spent my Saturday evenings... my God. It makes me shudder now to think of it.

All worth it, of course, for she was what we might call a proper nasty sort. :cloud9:

Viva Prat Vegas
07-06-2018, 10:54 AM
Sir C "I remember the pub landlord and landlady and their fat daughter"

:hehe:
The fat daughter is still in it
She's pushing 50 and is built like a box