PDA

View Full Version : I am working with an american lady who is using vocal fry, uptalk and injecting the

Herbert Augustus Chapman
07-04-2018, 02:54 PM
word 'like' at least three times into every sentence she utters. I am desperate to kill her but apparently, I am not permitted to.

Isn't it legal, by law of precedence, to slay a Welshman in Lincoln City with a longbow and arrow? Surely one is absolved of murder if the victim is using the three most deeply irritating speech affectations known to man, simultaneously!

Ash
07-04-2018, 04:21 PM
Policing women's vocal techniques is patriarchal oppression, apparently.

7sisters
07-04-2018, 04:32 PM
Is she a bit like the moose on that Microsoft tablet ad ?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
07-04-2018, 04:32 PM
Policing women's vocal techniques is patriarchal oppression, apparently.

just want to kill her.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
07-04-2018, 06:50 PM
word 'like' at least three times into every sentence she utters. I am desperate to kill her but apparently, I am not permitted to.

Isn't it legal, by law of precedence, to slay a Welshman in Lincoln City with a longbow and arrow? Surely one is absolved of murder if the victim is using the three most deeply irritating speech affectations known to man, simultaneously!

Rules, Herb. You know the ****in rules :redcard:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-05-2018, 10:46 AM

Do Septics count as human, Herb?

It might just count as killing a dog by locking it in the car on a hot day.