PDA

View Full Version : When you've all stopped billing and cooing over Charlie's confounded pussy cat, I

Herbert Augustus Chapman
07-04-2018, 01:32 PM
have a serious question.

Given that the Columbia population is about 63,000 and 98% of them earn no more than three pesetos a month, how the fúck do 20,000 of them make it to the match last night? Same thing with Mexicans.

Is Putin subsidising this perhaps with all his lovely gas 'n oil cash.

Luis Anaconda
07-04-2018, 01:54 PM
have a serious question.

Given that the Columbia population is about 63,000 and 98% of them earn no more than three pesetos a month, how the fúck do 20,000 of them make it to the match last night? Same thing with Mexicans.

It's 48 million - some of whom are very rich indeed. There was about 200 in my Biergarten last night, h. Don't know what they are all doing in Germany

Sir C
07-04-2018, 01:55 PM
It's 48 million - some of whom are very rich indeed. There was about 200 in my Biergarten last night, h. Don't know what they are all doing in Germany

I met a lovely young Colombian couple in Cambodia once.

They were boracic, but whatever.

redgunamo
07-04-2018, 02:50 PM
I met a lovely young Colombian couple in Cambodia once.

They were boracic, but whatever.

They were found living in a tree, do you mean? The redgunamos are often like that, especially after Fathers' Day at the RMAS.

Sir C
07-04-2018, 02:54 PM
They were found living in a tree, do you mean? The redgunamos are often like that, especially after Fathers' Day at the RMAS.

No, they were living in a hovel. I mean a place that was grotty by Cambodian standards. I lent the bloke 50 bucks to buy beer. What a bum.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
07-04-2018, 02:56 PM
No, they were living in a hovel. I mean a place that was grotty by Cambodian standards. I lent the bloke 50 bucks to buy beer. What a bum.

What does any of that have to do with my original question? Focus! the fúcking pair of you!

redgunamo
07-04-2018, 02:58 PM
What does any of that have to do with my original question? Focus! the fúcking pair of you!

Oh, right. Sorry.

Yes, almost certainly. But every nation does that sort of thing, in one way or another.

Peter
07-04-2018, 03:02 PM
have a serious question.

They do export a lot of cocaine and coffee. Someone must be raking it in.....